Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread 19:47 - Apr 1 with 34410 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m not going to go into detail, but at the end of this we’re either dancing by the light of the moon, smothering ourselves in quince and remarking on what a lovely pussy looks like, or we’re going to be shovelling piggy-wig’s shıt into our mouths with a runcible spoon.

1-1
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 1995 viewsted_hendrix

They done the double over us, like It or not that just shows how shyte we are, I'm almost glad I couldn't go.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:04 - Apr 6 with 1921 viewsDorse

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 6 by Discodroids

Right , thats that, i'm off to drop a couple of micky mills.. come up in about 40 minutes and then ring Bri mcarthy to tell him that i love him in perpetuity.

Still keeping the faith. I think we'll be ok.. just.

Bri Mac! Bri! BEE-RI! Bee-ster! BRI. LOVE YOU MAN...!

Sorry, that wasn't him.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:05 - Apr 6 with 1862 viewsGloucs_R

And to think people were calling me a drama Queen last weekend for daring to mention that we could lose the next two games and be back in the relegation mix...

Not wanting to be cocky but told you so.

Too many players in this team are spineless and failed to turn up for the must win games.

Sinclair has pace but an absolutely abysmal touch.

Willock need to be moved on in the summer. Genuinely wouldn't want him at the club next season.

Chair is so predictable that teams put two against him to cover when he cuts inside. Rarely does he go on the outside.

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:05 - Apr 6 with 1862 views08olesen

Really poor performance. Thought Anderson and Armstrong were particularly ineffective, and don’t think I heard Dykes’ name once after he came on, he’s definitely tossed it off hasn’t he.

Still, a win on Tuesday and all will be right again.

Poll: Who will the other play off

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:05 - Apr 6 with 1860 viewsRangersDave

Blown that like a five bob toothless tart, round the back of the sports centre.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:06 - Apr 6 with 1841 viewsjoolsyp

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 by lassel

Honestly beat Plymouth and we should be safe - Wednesday have a horror run in and Huddersfield & Brum play each other around some tough games.

Play like we did today against Plymouth on Tuesday and there’s no way we’ll win. Today was as poor a performance as I’ve seen all season. We don’t like third games in a 3-game week.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:07 - Apr 6 with 1760 viewsDamo1962

Defence can't always get us points. I hope that Dykes, Armstrong and Willock are all gone in the summer. Chair also needs to start making some right decisions. Can't fathom this performance after the last few. Two strikers and a goal scoring mid- fielder top of the list in the summer. What have Hodges,Haynes, Frey, and to a lesser extent Anderson brought to the table. We just can't make progress with performances like this at home. Really pissed off tonight.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:07 - Apr 6 with 1775 viewsnumptydumpty

Stirkers again seem lacking

Hated watching that performance of Armstrong today - complaining way too over the top at every wrong decision he thought against him, zero composure when in decent positions, zero abilities to finish today. Was the performance of a young man that has not learnt anything at all yet. Seems to do well, when we are winning but when we are losing - he is not the man you want - as he just loses his sh%t embarrasingly.

Dykes came on - he got booked for something nowhere near the ball and that was his contribution thereof. The invisible man.

Frey not on bench today - too early to say re him - I like his workrate but early in his QPR career today.

But our centre forwards nous is costing this team.

A horrible performance today - hope it gives them the kick they need to perform against Plymouth

I think 49 points will be enough but definitely 50 points. We are still in trouble !!!!
[Post edited 6 Apr 17:10]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Login to get fewer ads

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:09 - Apr 6 with 1695 viewsDiscodroids

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:04 - Apr 6 by Dorse

Bri Mac! Bri! BEE-RI! Bee-ster! BRI. LOVE YOU MAN...!

Sorry, that wasn't him.

Ringing bri mcarthy in 5-4-3-2-1....

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:09 - Apr 6 with 1694 viewsted_hendrix

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:05 - Apr 6 by 08olesen

Really poor performance. Thought Anderson and Armstrong were particularly ineffective, and don’t think I heard Dykes’ name once after he came on, he’s definitely tossed it off hasn’t he.

Still, a win on Tuesday and all will be right again.

Win on Tuesday? we got nowhere near beating Sheff Wednesday on our own patch fced If I know how we're gonna win at Plymouth.

For the second or third year running were playing without a striker, what we've got up front are shyte

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:09 - Apr 6 with 1655 viewsDamo1962

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 by CamberleyR

How the fúck have this lot taken six points off of us?

Most of the teams down the bottom seem to have our number TBH. Plymouth will probably do us as well.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:10 - Apr 6 with 1648 viewsGloucs_R

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:07 - Apr 6 by Damo1962

Defence can't always get us points. I hope that Dykes, Armstrong and Willock are all gone in the summer. Chair also needs to start making some right decisions. Can't fathom this performance after the last few. Two strikers and a goal scoring mid- fielder top of the list in the summer. What have Hodges,Haynes, Frey, and to a lesser extent Anderson brought to the table. We just can't make progress with performances like this at home. Really pissed off tonight.

Unfair to call the new players out.
Overall they've been decent.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:10 - Apr 6 with 1636 viewsClive_Anderson

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:09 - Apr 6 by ted_hendrix

Win on Tuesday? we got nowhere near beating Sheff Wednesday on our own patch fced If I know how we're gonna win at Plymouth.

For the second or third year running were playing without a striker, what we've got up front are shyte

We were crap at Stoke and then had a good couple of results after. I think we'll get something out of Plymouth.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:11 - Apr 6 with 1621 viewsStreathamRanger

Dykes has 4 in 35 games. Armstrong 3 in 33. That is an embarrassment regardless of whether or not we create enough chances. Neither have a strikers instinct. Give me Scylla or Poulter over those two any day.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:16 - Apr 6 with 1503 viewslassel

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:06 - Apr 6 by joolsyp

Play like we did today against Plymouth on Tuesday and there’s no way we’ll win. Today was as poor a performance as I’ve seen all season. We don’t like third games in a 3-game week.

Well of course - these are wnkers thought the job was done and phoned that in.

Marti will have them up and at it vs Plymouth and if not they deserve to go down.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:16 - Apr 6 with 1497 viewsSpaceman_P

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 by Dorse

It's a good job I'm currently abusing the WiFi in a bar in Poole, otherwise I'd have fcuking Arthur Fowlered the front room at home.

Gentlemen, start your drinking...!

I might Robbie Fowler the place just to feel happier.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:17 - Apr 6 with 1482 viewstraininvain

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:05 - Apr 6 by Gloucs_R

And to think people were calling me a drama Queen last weekend for daring to mention that we could lose the next two games and be back in the relegation mix...

Not wanting to be cocky but told you so.

Too many players in this team are spineless and failed to turn up for the must win games.

Sinclair has pace but an absolutely abysmal touch.

Willock need to be moved on in the summer. Genuinely wouldn't want him at the club next season.

Chair is so predictable that teams put two against him to cover when he cuts inside. Rarely does he go on the outside.

I still think you’re being a drama queen and it’s too early to say I told you so. Today was always going to be a potential banana skin. We’re still four points clear with four teams between us and the relegation zone and our form would have to drop off a cliff over the next five games.

The bookies have us at 20/1 to go down which tells a story. Obviously it could still happen but it’s pretty unlikely.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:18 - Apr 6 with 1454 viewsRangers67

Other teams have worked out they only have to score one goal to beat us as we pose no threat going forward . Totally outplayed by the better team today . Marti has to take some responsibility for that result and performance
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:18 - Apr 6 with 1442 viewsWegerles_Stairs

What a dreadful performance.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:20 - Apr 6 with 1401 viewsDamo1962

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:10 - Apr 6 by Gloucs_R

Unfair to call the new players out.
Overall they've been decent.

They have joined a very dysfunctional team...so I agree I am being slightly harsh.I just think they haven't contributed to our chronic goal scoring problems as much as MC was hoping for. Wonder how many of them will be here next season.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:20 - Apr 6 with 1400 viewscpgerber

I am really getting annoyed with Sincs. Apart from being totally ineffective and wasting everything, his reaction to anything that goes against him is childish and won’t win him any favors with referees. That’s some MC should address.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:20 - Apr 6 with 1396 viewsrbee

No point digging out certain players, the whole team was poor today, our 'best' line up is still capable of dire performances like this.

As I said before we forget this game, brush ourselves down and go again on Tuesday. This team is capable of performances like today but are also capable of a lot, lot better.

Annoying to concede the second as goal difference might come in to play and is currently worth an extra point to us.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:25 - Apr 6 with 1293 viewsGloucs_R

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:17 - Apr 6 by traininvain

I still think you’re being a drama queen and it’s too early to say I told you so. Today was always going to be a potential banana skin. We’re still four points clear with four teams between us and the relegation zone and our form would have to drop off a cliff over the next five games.

The bookies have us at 20/1 to go down which tells a story. Obviously it could still happen but it’s pretty unlikely.

How am I a drama queen for saying we are back in the relegation mix if we lose both games????

Do I think we will get relegated? Honestly, don't know. I feel like we need another 4 points. Knowing us we will absolutely spank Leeds but lose the rest.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:25 - Apr 6 with 1262 viewsDamo1962

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:20 - Apr 6 by cpgerber

I am really getting annoyed with Sincs. Apart from being totally ineffective and wasting everything, his reaction to anything that goes against him is childish and won’t win him any favors with referees. That’s some MC should address.

Easily addressed - just send him to L2 where he belongs.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:27 - Apr 6 with 1234 viewsstainrods_elbow

It wasn't 'dreadful' and we weren't 'totally outplayed' - I know we're all fanatics, and frankly often quite disturbed, but are you guys psychotics or hysterics to boot? The Anderson shot onto the bar goes in and we draw, if not win, that game. However, Armstrong and WIllock were both poor, Chair frustrating, and Marti's Colback-lopped midfield didn't compete well enough at times. The subs didn't improve things, and Dykes was predictably and drearily dire. All in all, both manager and players have questions to answer. That was a game set up for Colback's spoiling nous, yet Marti dumbly dropped him, and Hayden was also off it.

That said, albeit through gritted teeth, I still think we'll get a result at Plymouth, and even if we don't, that we'll take 4-5 points from the remaining games and get the job done.
[Post edited 6 Apr 17:34]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024