Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Risen indeed – Report 21:08 - Apr 2 with 4380 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62236
Risen indeed – Report on 21:16 - Apr 2 with 4296 viewsBlackCrowe

Just brilliant.

Lucas Andersen, a dream to every housewife in Chiswick and nightmare for every shower plughole,

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Risen indeed – Report on 21:44 - Apr 2 with 4063 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cracking writing as ever.

Thanks Clive. Always appreciated.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Risen indeed – Report on 21:57 - Apr 2 with 3971 viewscolinallcars

Ta very much Clive.
Risen indeed – Report on 22:11 - Apr 2 with 3871 viewsE17hoop

We won 72% of aerial challenges. If they're going to help slinging it in, we'll keep heading it.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Risen indeed – Report on 22:12 - Apr 2 with 3859 viewsLblock

You make a fair point in your scores…… the referee!! Very good, very good indeed.

Bang on about the nature of the wins
We’ll take ‘em wrapped in a runny turd or tied up all nice in a bow; just gimme dem points

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Risen indeed – Report on 22:22 - Apr 2 with 3748 viewsBlackCrowe

Yep, ref was straightforward efficiency and let the game flow for a change. More like him please.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Risen indeed – Report on 23:38 - Apr 2 with 3363 viewsbosh67

Fantastic write up Clive.

Glad you gave Sam Allison an 8. My mate who went to the game said he floated through the game almost unnoticed unless he needed to be and when he was noticed it was fleeting and let the game flow.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Risen indeed – Report on 01:03 - Apr 3 with 3169 viewsFerdy

Totally agree on the ref. Thought an 8 was harsh worth at least a 9. Can't remember anything he got wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

Risen indeed – Report on 06:28 - Apr 3 with 2943 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

It was one of those games I have watched opponents at Loftus Road do too many times to us over the past few years.
A really good performance considering the change in personal and the quick turn around after Birmingham.

Very good referee as well, hardly noticed him.
Risen indeed – Report on 06:42 - Apr 3 with 2929 viewswestberksr

excellent form Norf as per.

I think if Jesus Andersen did bump into my GF, who lives in Chiswick, and was of a mind to have a go; I'd graciously stand back and offer to hold his coat.

a proper gritty performance showing that this team has a bit of backbone that we all thought had been filleted out and discarded with.
Risen indeed – Report on 08:48 - Apr 3 with 2613 viewsTheChef

Lovely stuff Clive.

And yes well done you for having the foresight to travel on Sunday.

This country.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Risen indeed – Report on 11:06 - Apr 3 with 2164 viewsNoelmc

Very enjoyable reading, thanks Clive.

Great to have a decent Championship referee. Suspect he will not be around this level for long - promoted to Prem.
Risen indeed – Report on 11:11 - Apr 3 with 2137 viewsNorthantsHoop

The big question is can we continue and beat Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday, we do struggle in the games when we are trying to keep a run going. Few scores to settle especially throwing that game at their place. Watching Rangers away we are now a tough nut to crack, at home still a bit soft.
Risen indeed – Report on 11:17 - Apr 3 with 2122 viewsTheChef

Risen indeed – Report on 11:11 - Apr 3 by NorthantsHoop

The big question is can we continue and beat Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday, we do struggle in the games when we are trying to keep a run going. Few scores to settle especially throwing that game at their place. Watching Rangers away we are now a tough nut to crack, at home still a bit soft.

Someone needs to give Bannan a kick early doors.

Risen indeed – Report on 11:53 - Apr 3 with 1999 viewsNorthernr

Risen indeed – Report on 11:17 - Apr 3 by TheChef

Someone needs to give Bannan a kick early doors.

Poveda is their best player. Been injured recently hence they started losing again. Came off the bench at Boro so presumably fit again.
Risen indeed – Report on 12:07 - Apr 3 with 1933 viewsSuperhoops2808

As a big FM player, the REGEN comment made me laugh especially when I looked at the guy

As many have said here already, Ref was really good and I doubt we will see much of him going forward unless we make the jump to the PL as that's where he is heading.
Risen indeed – Report on 12:57 - Apr 3 with 1730 viewsthehat

Thank you Clive - Another fantastic enjoyable report - Always look forward to reading these.

Still walking on air with those two results but we mustn't think its job done in any shape or form. Yes right now the table looks bloody rosy but as we know only to well that can change very quickly.

Get beat on Saturday and we face two tricky away games and it's back to nervous butterflies in the stomach.

Saturday is now the key game of the season - Finish the job of boys - a win and I think we will be okay which is nothing short of a miracle as I was 100% convinced we were relegated only a few weeks ago.

I would go with the same back four - Paal has been targeted a lot recently with lots of diagonals and it does seem like our achilles heel. Fox would be much better suited for nullifying that threat.

Whatever it takes Saturday just get the bloody job done!!!

Oh and yes the ref was very good Monday....
Risen indeed – Report on 13:15 - Apr 3 with 1635 viewsTheChef

Risen indeed – Report on 11:53 - Apr 3 by Northernr

Poveda is their best player. Been injured recently hence they started losing again. Came off the bench at Boro so presumably fit again.

?

Risen indeed – Report on 13:49 - Apr 3 with 1518 viewsdm97

Has he come up against the Dutch Forrest Gump yet though?
Risen indeed – Report on 14:03 - Apr 3 with 1457 viewsTheChef

Ian??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Poveda

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024