Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread 19:01 - Apr 12 with 31970 viewsSpaceman_P

Back due to demand.

Was a bit lost this week, really don't know how this will go, i'm totally on the fence here.

I've been a bit miffed by the lads the last couple of weeks, that display against Sheff Wednesday is still fresh in the consciousness and Plymuff was somewhat an anti-climax.

Because we have the Irish Cafu, we're going to win.

Hull 0 QPR 1

Jimmy will be our dancing queen as he will dance past their defence and slot it nicely with his head into the top corner with a slightly poetic ricochet off the cross bar.

Chair will have multiple shots fly over the bar and if the Danish Jesus doesn't hit the post it won't be complete.

All I hope is no flappy nonsense from Begovic and PLEASE keep Albert on the bench, he's basically a coach at this stage.

The less corners for them the better!!

[Post edited 12 Apr 19:04]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:02 - Apr 13 with 1517 viewsJAPRANGERS

Absolutely disgusting performance from our "players" earning thousands every week. Looks like they have just given up and accepted League 1 next season....
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:02 - Apr 13 with 1519 viewsActonExile

Have faith, reckon it'll be a Desmond by F/T, you may think me mad, drunk or both, but i got called into work and can't watch it.

Poll: Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:03 - Apr 13 with 1504 viewsLondon_Pride

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 13 by SK_hoops

Those loan signings appear to have been QPR'd.

Not only Anderson. For the last couple of games Hayden has made Dozzell look adventurous - every time he gets the ball it’s straight back to Cook or JCS.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:04 - Apr 13 with 1474 viewsDamo1962

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:01 - Apr 13 by gazza1

Thought Hull played very well indeed in the 1st half......not sure that they can play that well in the 2nd.

It was always going to be tough today. They are good...but we have been very poor by the sounds of it.The damage was done in those SW and Plymuff games. Hope it isn't fatal.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:04 - Apr 13 with 1471 viewsJAPRANGERS

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:01 - Apr 13 by gazza1

Thought Hull played very well indeed in the 1st half......not sure that they can play that well in the 2nd.

Well they are playing good ’ol Charity Park Rangers.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:06 - Apr 13 with 1393 viewsBurnleyhoop

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:58 - Apr 13 by rbee

Looked at the first goal again, Begovic's positioning was fine and there was nothing he could have done, the ball went in off the crossbar!

Sh1t or bust second half. Andersen seems to have caught QPRitis already so I would take him and Chair off and put Armstrong and Smyth on both to play wide to try and stretch Hull. Dykes up top with Willock given a free roll.
[Post edited 13 Apr 16:01]

Take Chair off and leave Dykes on?

Dykes and Anderson off for Smyth and Hodge. Willock left, Smyth right with Chair and Hodge down the middle.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 13 with 1247 viewsSpaceman_P

smyth obviously didn't practice during the week.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 13 with 1239 viewsstevestrange

Promising on the restart
Login to get fewer ads

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 13 with 1236 viewsQPunkR

Paul Smyth continuing precisely where he left of midweek

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 13 with 1228 viewsSherryHoop

Oh Smyth...not again
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 13 with 1227 viewsqprd

Hull passing the ball w the arrogance of flat track the bullies

The second we score one they will sh*t their pants

Terrible miss
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 13 with 1158 viewsBklynRanger

Tufan back from the dead
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 13 with 1141 viewsNed_Kennedys

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:01 - Apr 13 by qprd

Anderson’s form has not warranted a place in the team for weeks…. Think his last good match was against West Brom

When was the last game that ANY of our attacking players played well?
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 13 with 1116 viewsqprd

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 13 by BklynRanger

Tufan back from the dead

We start the half on top and turns suddenly takes the sting out of the game

Why didn’t we do this against Plymouth?
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 13 with 1116 viewsKerryE

Had to score that.

I think its been mentioned we don't have any finishers.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 13 with 1100 viewsRangersw12

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 13 by Ned_Kennedys

When was the last game that ANY of our attacking players played well?

Easter 1993
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 13 with 1038 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

Would rather have replaced Dune for Dykes upfront
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 13 with 1033 viewsqprd

How did a keeper w allsops feet play for Wycombe so long?
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 13 with 1005 viewsSpaceman_P

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 13 by Red_Ranger

This is hell!!!!

sorry mate, it's actually hull, which is worse.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 13 with 993 viewsQPunkR

Fk me we are an embarrassment. Even Andy Sinton sounds depressed
[Post edited 13 Apr 16:14]

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 13 with 995 viewsstevestrange

B@llocks that's it then.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 13 with 987 viewsMick_S

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:12 - Apr 13 by Rangersw12

Easter 1993

Bollocks

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 13 with 970 viewsBklynRanger

The stuff of nightmares now
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 13 with 953 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Number three.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 13 with 941 viewsGaryT

FFS 3-0

Hull with 1 win in their last 8 making us look ridiculous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024