Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? 19:10 - Apr 23 with 18496 viewsOldPedro

Club have just tweeted this - new kit I assume?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 17:47 - Apr 25 with 2651 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 17:29 - Apr 25 by MedwayR

The navy 'view from' shirt with white pinstripes is in the background of the video. Is that a hint about the away shirt...

Just looked on the Offish.

Can't say I like the home shirt. The away or it might be a keeper shirt, looks like a Citeh shirt.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 20:09 - Apr 25 with 2393 viewsAndybrat

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:42 - Apr 25 by Northernr

I quite like the design of it with the three shades of blue, though agree the collar looks a bit of a rushed mess and appreciate I seem to be in a minority.

The sponsor is disgusting and not befitting of what we'd like to think we are as a club, but FFP means clubs have to take what they can get.

I don't know, I feel like I'd have got angry about this at one stage, but I'm just exhausted and checked out by the last two years.

I’m in the minority I love it
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 21:17 - Apr 25 with 2224 viewsA40Bosh

I can’t unsee those Harry Hill collars now on the new shirt.

Thanks

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 21:55 - Apr 25 with 2111 viewsDorse

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 17:26 - Apr 25 by CateLeBonR

Needs to pass the XYLO test I think, Brian.

Now there's a sight to gladden the heart: I could murder a pint.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 22:18 - Apr 25 with 2027 viewsQPRSteve

I won't be buying while it's sponsored by a betting company.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 22:41 - Apr 25 with 1948 viewsSpaceman_P

I'm not a fan of this one myself.... I actually think this may be the worst of the Errea shirts.

Im waiting with baited breath for the away one.... are they going to revive a yellow away kit, an orange away kit OR will we see the return of the pink.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 23:13 - Apr 25 with 1892 viewsE17hoop

Convivial have gone bust apparently. They couldn't really complain if we used a different shirt now.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: How has this season been?

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 23:36 - Apr 25 with 1849 viewsPerthRs

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:42 - Apr 25 by Northernr

I quite like the design of it with the three shades of blue, though agree the collar looks a bit of a rushed mess and appreciate I seem to be in a minority.

The sponsor is disgusting and not befitting of what we'd like to think we are as a club, but FFP means clubs have to take what they can get.

I don't know, I feel like I'd have got angry about this at one stage, but I'm just exhausted and checked out by the last two years.

I think it looks sh1t we have a great shirt at the moment and the standout red in the shirt is good. Yet again another bloody betting company so it means that the kids buying the shirts cannot get the real deal as they can’t advertise betting.
I was under the impression that after our last debacle with a betting sponsor we had decided to move away from this kind of sponsorship
Login to get fewer ads

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 01:14 - Apr 26 with 1766 viewsBrisbaneR

Wow....just...wow...
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 01:41 - Apr 26 with 1741 viewsSydneyRs

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 01:14 - Apr 26 by BrisbaneR

Wow....just...wow...

Quite close to the perfect image really.

As for the new shirt, my immediate thought on seeing it was "Reading". Like Xylo, I'll stick to the Guinness retro shirts, even though she might look slightly better than me in them.
[Post edited 26 Apr 5:30]
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 02:50 - Apr 26 with 1706 viewsPunteR

I think the new kit looks good.
Wont look good on me but a reckon our 20 something year old professional footballers can carry it off.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 06:08 - Apr 26 with 1660 viewslassel

The collar is a war crime.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 06:38 - Apr 26 with 1625 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 06:08 - Apr 26 by lassel

The collar is a war crime.

Looks like the splayed ears of a spaniel who's poking its tongue out at you.

Having gone back to the offish to look at it, and actually reading the spiel, it's pure Norryspeak at its finest.

Seemingly, different shades of blue as well! I'm already looking forward to the 25/26 new kit reveal.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 06:57 - Apr 26 with 1593 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

OK, gone back and had another look and....... I like it. Its very simple with just the shading of the hoops.
Some kits just look over busy.

As for the sponsor, how is a betting company any different to say Guinness or Holsten in the 80s?
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 09:06 - Apr 26 with 1410 viewsQPunkR

Yeah but even our Nike kits would look good on her

QPR - "shit but local"

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 09:33 - Apr 26 with 1353 viewsRamseyR

Funny how we see different things.

The collar area reminds me of the wings on the front of a MotoGP bike
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 10:01 - Apr 26 with 1323 viewsnadera78

The three shades of blue is kind of quirky and I don't mind it. As others have said though, the collar doesn't work, both the little triangle and the way the raglan sleeves prevent a real hoop. The betting thing is also an issue, as ever, but the club have made it very clear they need the money more than they care about that.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:05 - Apr 26 with 1154 viewsSpaceman_P

I wonder why normal brands just don't sponsor football teams??

Wouldn't mind Cadbury's chocolate sponsor or even Marks And Spencer's or something along those lines...even Lidl in terms of a design looks better than these betting companies.

I kind of am put off by the betting company sponsor, not because of what it is, but the logo itself consumes the shirt and just looks bad.

Corvivia as a logo, really was a nice design aesthetically it flowed across the shirt, it worked well in the colour palette

Hell, it'd actually make sense come to think of it, that Westfield should f+ing sponsor the team..... why are people who work figuring out these things not seeing the golden opportunities for both parties that this would present.
[Post edited 26 Apr 13:06]
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:23 - Apr 26 with 1111 viewsslmrstid

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:05 - Apr 26 by Spaceman_P

I wonder why normal brands just don't sponsor football teams??

Wouldn't mind Cadbury's chocolate sponsor or even Marks And Spencer's or something along those lines...even Lidl in terms of a design looks better than these betting companies.

I kind of am put off by the betting company sponsor, not because of what it is, but the logo itself consumes the shirt and just looks bad.

Corvivia as a logo, really was a nice design aesthetically it flowed across the shirt, it worked well in the colour palette

Hell, it'd actually make sense come to think of it, that Westfield should f+ing sponsor the team..... why are people who work figuring out these things not seeing the golden opportunities for both parties that this would present.
[Post edited 26 Apr 13:06]

These brands are all hugely well known and have no need to spend money on sponsoring football teams that ultimately have a tiny exposure comparatively to the brands national awareness, its the same reason you never see major high street brands sponsoring national motorsport teams (unless someone within the team and/or driver has a contact).

Westfield probably have two or three times the number of people in their White City centre daily, if not more, as to what QPR have on a single match.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:34 - Apr 26 with 1069 viewsSuffolkHoop

It’s the Microsoft Word logo
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 13:52 - Apr 26 with 1016 viewsGloucs_R

No longer Xylo. Paige has joined a band based on the UK called Sunday 1994 apparently.

Poll: Are we staying up?

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 15:38 - Apr 26 with 880 viewsSpongeParr

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 23:36 - Apr 25 by PerthRs

I think it looks sh1t we have a great shirt at the moment and the standout red in the shirt is good. Yet again another bloody betting company so it means that the kids buying the shirts cannot get the real deal as they can’t advertise betting.
I was under the impression that after our last debacle with a betting sponsor we had decided to move away from this kind of sponsorship

Must admit, I don't really understand why kids can't have it. I get that you need to be 18 to bet but the kids are allowed to cheer there heros on. Parents can wear it etc.

Probably a really over simplistic view but it seems to be a law for the sake of it.

As for the kit, I don't hate it, don't love it. Some red somewhere would have been good. Near the collar or the collar itself. Being purely blue and white does look slightly Reading-y but they have skinnier horizontal stripes.
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 17:24 - Apr 26 with 745 viewsOldPedro

Still think they won't be able to beat this season Dennis away top.....

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 21:59 - Apr 26 with 618 viewsToast_R

Can we agree, this new shirt is already a classic?
New Kit Annoucment Due ?? on 18:00 - Apr 27 with 431 viewsRanger_Things

The home kit looked great last night both from the stands and on telly.
[Post edited 27 Apr 18:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024