Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season 11:19 - Apr 28 with 6265 viewsSpaceman_P

As someone who enjoys a bit of nostalgia and likes the odd nod to the teams history.

I think an updated version of the green and white hoops is well and truly due.

Not only is it visually good despite resembling Celtic, but that's the catch, let's really rub the salt into the wounds of Ian Beale, and have this as an away kit next season.

Could be tastefully done. The green doesn't need to be the garish green of previous kits, it could be a tad darker, with a very vibrant white and maybe some pintriping of sorts on the sleeves between the hoops...even the gold pin striping with a darker green would look good I think.

If we end up having one of these PUKE numbers for the away kit, I will be livid. Errea, LESS IS MORE!! you've done well with the kits.... make us a nice one with a nod to the past.

[Post edited 28 Apr 11:21]
Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 12:26 - May 1 with 1185 viewsdannyblue

Venezia always have great kits. This is their current third kit inspired by our premier league years?

Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 12:29 - May 1 with 1173 viewsJuzzie

Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 11:41 - May 1 by RBlock

Dan Norris, the QPR graphic designer fan, responsible for our current badge, knocked these up a while back and they're bloody marvellous. The issue Francis from the club shop raised, that others have mentioned, is not enough differentiation with the home kit to meet league rules.

Just have it as a 'marketing kit'. I think that's what happened the first time round in the early 90's, never intended for use at a game.
Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 13:10 - May 1 with 1069 viewsbosh67

Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 11:41 - May 1 by RBlock

Dan Norris, the QPR graphic designer fan, responsible for our current badge, knocked these up a while back and they're bloody marvellous. The issue Francis from the club shop raised, that others have mentioned, is not enough differentiation with the home kit to meet league rules.

Always think Dan's designs are better than what actually happens. Wish Errea would just let him do it as he does what the fans think.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 13:47 - May 1 with 988 viewsSheffieldHoop

Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 12:26 - May 1 by dannyblue

Venezia always have great kits. This is their current third kit inspired by our premier league years?

The high availability of Venezia kits implies they're more of a fashion brand than a football club. The club was acquired out of bankruptcy by some US attorney types in 2015, and then came the aggressive brand marketing. Fair play they've been back to Serie A since, but it's not exactly organic

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 13:52 - May 1 with 977 viewsNorthernr

Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 13:10 - May 1 by bosh67

Always think Dan's designs are better than what actually happens. Wish Errea would just let him do it as he does what the fans think.

Errea have been one of our better ones relative to what went before, but agree on Dan's designs.

I quite like it when we go red and white/black halves on the aways.

Black and pink hoops, if true, wellllll... it'll have to be a bloody good black and pink hoops. Sounds fcking grim to me.
Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 14:02 - May 1 with 918 viewsSir_Chops

Understand the green and white hoops nod to pre-1926 colours, but I wouldn't mind seeing a mash-up: early QPR green and white with St Judes' halves...

Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 14:42 - May 1 with 850 viewseastside_r

Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 12:26 - May 1 by dannyblue

I think that their hoops are a nod to gondoliers.
Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 20:50 - May 1 with 705 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 12:29 - May 1 by Juzzie

Just have it as a 'marketing kit'. I think that's what happened the first time round in the early 90's, never intended for use at a game.

That was the story that was used after a while, but...another story widely circulating at the time was that Macca and Wilkins refused point-blank to wear the kit.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 21:18 - May 1 with 629 viewsbosh67

Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 13:52 - May 1 by Northernr

Errea have been one of our better ones relative to what went before, but agree on Dan's designs.

I quite like it when we go red and white/black halves on the aways.

Black and pink hoops, if true, wellllll... it'll have to be a bloody good black and pink hoops. Sounds fcking grim to me.

Yes black and pink hoops feels very like let's listen to the fans. Black and pink hoops also feels a bit rugby to me.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 21:41 - May 1 with 575 viewsMrSheen

Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 20:50 - May 1 by BrianMcCarthy

That was the story that was used after a while, but...another story widely circulating at the time was that Macca and Wilkins refused point-blank to wear the kit.

Worth the risk if they had kept Hateley away.
Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 21:55 - May 1 with 553 viewsdannyblue

Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 13:47 - May 1 by SheffieldHoop

The high availability of Venezia kits implies they're more of a fashion brand than a football club. The club was acquired out of bankruptcy by some US attorney types in 2015, and then came the aggressive brand marketing. Fair play they've been back to Serie A since, but it's not exactly organic

Interesting thanks
Away Kit - WISHLIST 2024/25 Season on 22:07 - May 1 with 523 viewsAntti_Heinola

Always quite hoped we'd go black and pink - reminds me of my favourite tag-team of the 90s.
pink and black attack.
Hart Foundation

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024