Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypothetical 21:31 - May 14 with 3097 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Imagine QPR are in Spurs shoes tonight, and Chelsea are in Arsenal's.

What result you wanting?
Hypothetical on 09:53 - May 15 with 975 viewsAntti_Heinola

Hypothetical on 22:06 - May 14 by LowerloftLad

Tottenham fans will take that failure to beat a top side as a victory.

Tottenham as a "big club" haven't won anything of note for 16 years and that's going to continue for another 16 years so I say let them have it.
[Post edited 14 May 22:06]

Agree, there's nothing more small time than hoping your own team loses just so you can gloat about another team not winning anything (although they still finished above you and are by far a better side). Absolutely pathetic stuff from Spurs fans - their team at least showed some pride and played pretty well.
I never want Chelsea to win anything, but QPR winning comes before anything else. I'd rather us win a game to finish one place higher in mid-table and Chelsea win the treble than us lose.

Bare bones.

Hypothetical on 13:43 - May 15 with 828 viewsslmrstid

Hypothetical on 22:19 - May 14 by Hayesender

They were, but Blackburn really bottled it. The Liverpool players and fans look almost ashamed to celebrate the winning goal. Blackburn got extremely lucky that day.

On another note, part of me is still peed off we didn't hold out at man City in 2012. I care about QPR. I don't really give a toss what the rest of em do

Agree on this, 2012 still bugs me too.
Hypothetical on 13:46 - May 15 with 821 viewsToast_R

Yeah i've grown fed up with the Aguero moment being replayed time and time again. We should have been the team that stopped Man City winning the title against all the odds instead of being the one that bent over for them.
Hypothetical on 17:55 - May 16 with 612 viewsnumptydumpty

I would always want Rangers to win.

If Chelsea lost league title if we lost, I would not be happy as we had lost

If they win the league whatever the rivalry, they done it on merit etc but could not care if it's Manchester Utd or Torquay Utd or Chelsea indeed. Could not care less.

We in a separate division and want to finish as high as possible so us to win as often as we can. Odd to ever act otherwise for me..

What others do, does not come into the equation !!
[Post edited 16 May 17:56]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Hypothetical on 19:43 - May 16 with 545 viewsDorse

I just want a win for the Rs. Couldn't give a monkey's what that means outside the QPR family.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hypothetical on 19:46 - May 16 with 544 viewsPeterHucker

Hypothetical on 22:06 - May 14 by LowerloftLad

Tottenham fans will take that failure to beat a top side as a victory.

Tottenham as a "big club" haven't won anything of note for 16 years and that's going to continue for another 16 years so I say let them have it.
[Post edited 14 May 22:06]

The biggest mystery in English football is how Tottenham still get talked about as a big club.
They’ve only won the League twice in their entire history and the most recent of those was 63 years ago!!!!!!!
That’s the same number of League titles as Preston, Portsmouth, Burnley & Derby. Derby have also won it more recently than Spurs!
So have Villa, Blackburn, Leeds, Forest, Leicester, Everton.

When those clubs tried to form that breakaway Champions League a couple of years ago, Tottenham were somehow part of that. They’ve only qualified for the Champions League 6 times in their entire effing history!!!!

I genuinely don’t understand how anyone keeps a straight face when discussing them in the same breath as Arsenal, Man City, Man U, Chelsea & Liverpool who no matter what you think of they’ve won pretty much all the major domestic trophies in the last 20 years, as well as a few European trophies.

In fact I’ve just worked this out, between them those 5 clubs have won….

19 of the last 20 Premier Leagues
17 of the last 20 FA Cups
17 out of 20 League Cups

So the case for there being a “Big 5” is pretty strong.
But how the fućk do Spurs get themselves included with those other genuinely successful clubs?

Fućking joke club.
Hypothetical on 05:55 - May 17 with 435 viewsGroveR

Hypothetical on 22:20 - May 14 by Northernr

Nah that's the one and only example where I was delighted to see us concede, but I have a raw, raw passionate hatred of Man Utd. My younger brother says he enjoys Man Utd losing more than he does QPR winning

I have a raw, raw passionate hatred of Joey Barton because of that game.
Hypothetical on 06:48 - May 17 with 415 viewsnumptydumpty

Hypothetical on 05:55 - May 17 by GroveR

I was happy at that game.

We won the game really. Cisse and then Mackie unbelievable moments. And safe from relegation. Was a good day.

Man Utd been on the decline ever since.

I mean the home game this season against West Brom and the fact it was the game celebrating Stan the Man.

Was a superb performance and it was only a draw but I came out the ground happy. The performance was for Stanley.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Login to get fewer ads

Hypothetical on 07:14 - May 17 with 394 viewsTGRRRSSS

Hypothetical on 22:20 - May 14 by Northernr

Nah that's the one and only example where I was delighted to see us concede, but I have a raw, raw passionate hatred of Man Utd. My younger brother says he enjoys Man Utd losing more than he does QPR winning

I don't go as far as your brother but I do love a Man United loss, it will never lose the fun.

I guess growing up in the Fergie era with tye Fergie time and decisions and everything.

Then they lost one of the few I ever want them to win.

Southampton away in 1996. I think it was the changing shirts game
Hypothetical on 07:17 - May 17 with 394 viewsBluce_Ree

Hypothetical on 05:55 - May 17 by GroveR

Fking right. Fk Barton, fk Aguero. That game should have been different and Mackie should have ended up with Zamora status.

Many years ago my brother wondered about this type of scenario with the Old Firm. If Celtic were about to win their 10th title in a close race against anyone but Rangers but Rangers were playing that team would Rangers lose? Of course they would!

What if GD was a factor? Would Rangers lose like 6-0?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Hypothetical on 09:44 - May 17 with 328 viewsloftus77

Hypothetical on 07:14 - May 17 by TGRRRSSS

I don't go as far as your brother but I do love a Man United loss, it will never lose the fun.

I guess growing up in the Fergie era with tye Fergie time and decisions and everything.

Then they lost one of the few I ever want them to win.

Southampton away in 1996. I think it was the changing shirts game

Yes it was.3-0 down at half-time in the grey strip which they then changed at half-time and lost 3-1. The whole country laughed. I certainly didn't.
Hypothetical on 09:57 - May 17 with 309 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hypothetical on 19:46 - May 16 by PeterHucker

The biggest mystery in English football is how Tottenham still get talked about as a big club.
They’ve only won the League twice in their entire history and the most recent of those was 63 years ago!!!!!!!
That’s the same number of League titles as Preston, Portsmouth, Burnley & Derby. Derby have also won it more recently than Spurs!
So have Villa, Blackburn, Leeds, Forest, Leicester, Everton.

When those clubs tried to form that breakaway Champions League a couple of years ago, Tottenham were somehow part of that. They’ve only qualified for the Champions League 6 times in their entire effing history!!!!

I genuinely don’t understand how anyone keeps a straight face when discussing them in the same breath as Arsenal, Man City, Man U, Chelsea & Liverpool who no matter what you think of they’ve won pretty much all the major domestic trophies in the last 20 years, as well as a few European trophies.

In fact I’ve just worked this out, between them those 5 clubs have won….

19 of the last 20 Premier Leagues
17 of the last 20 FA Cups
17 out of 20 League Cups

So the case for there being a “Big 5” is pretty strong.
But how the fućk do Spurs get themselves included with those other genuinely successful clubs?

Fućking joke club.

Unreal, when you put it that way.

I've always considered them an underachieving club, but that post really drives it home.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hypothetical on 10:42 - May 17 with 262 viewsTheChef

Hypothetical on 09:57 - May 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Unreal, when you put it that way.

I've always considered them an underachieving club, but that post really drives it home.

We've won more trophies than Spurs have in the last fifteen years.

You're right, it's a joke!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024