Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VPN advice 18:45 - Jun 22 with 1607 viewsAntti_Heinola

Off abroad before end of the Euros and like to watch with English comms, plus get cricket on Sky. Anyone got any advice on the most likely one to work around the Beeb and Sky abroad? I've tried a couple in the past, but they were quite hit and miss...
Cheers

Bare bones.

VPN advice on 18:59 - Jun 22 with 1558 viewsMelakaRanger

I’ve used Surfshark and also Cyberghost. Both worked well in Thailand and Singapore as well as in Portugal.

You can often get these with around hefty cash back from Quidco or Topcashback. Currently on Quidco they are both offering over 50% cash back. I have seen cash backs of up to 90% at times
VPN advice on 19:12 - Jun 22 with 1534 viewsJuzzie

This may help

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/306638/4901602/
VPN advice on 20:43 - Jun 22 with 1419 viewsHooping_Mad

I've always rated Proton as they have free and Paid for options, after that Nord seems the most popular.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

VPN advice on 20:56 - Jun 22 with 1400 viewsDorse

VPN advice on 20:43 - Jun 22 by Hooping_Mad

I've always rated Proton as they have free and Paid for options, after that Nord seems the most popular.

I use Proton VPN these days. Got it through Flathub -simple download and install. Very happy with it but I'm using Ubuntu 24.04 / FireFox browser so I'm not sure what your best option for download might be.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

VPN advice on 22:09 - Jun 22 with 1291 viewsdanehoop

Been using Nord VPN for past 3/4 years. Travel extensively and found it to work well. Usually plenty of offers on it online.

Never knowingly understood

VPN advice on 23:44 - Jun 22 with 1201 viewsAntti_Heinola

Amazing, thanks all!

Bare bones.

VPN advice on 01:08 - Jun 23 with 1127 viewsLblock

Is there a VPN that works by filtering out Karen Carney, Ellen White, Eni Aluko and, for that matter, Gary Linekers horrendous smug unfunny humour?

The absolute state of commentary and punditry these days

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

VPN advice on 02:46 - Jun 23 with 1101 viewsSydneyRs

Nord VPN is very decent, seamless for watching Euros games on the BBC the last few days.

They also regularly do very good cashback deals which meant I got 2 years for almost nothing. I think it was a 95% cashback.
Login to get fewer ads

VPN advice on 08:34 - Jun 23 with 979 viewsstevec

Ok I give in.

Visible Pantie but what does the N stand for?
VPN advice on 10:43 - Jun 23 with 885 viewslondonscottish

VPN advice on 08:34 - Jun 23 by stevec

Ok I give in.

Network

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

VPN advice on 23:58 - Jun 23 with 676 viewsphegarty

I've found that Express VPN works well... except for Eurosport.
VPN advice on 07:38 - Jun 24 with 594 viewseastside_r

I’ve got a Norton anti-virus subscription for my PC, which I also have on my (android) phone.

The multi-device subscription comes with a VPN included, which I switch on on my iPad when needed even though I don’t have the av switched on on this device. I have switched the VPN on my phone occasionally but I mostly watch sport on the iPad. It works fine for my purposes.
VPN advice on 09:31 - Jun 24 with 500 viewsKeithW

LOL.
Perfectly reasonable question, asked in the spirit of watching the beeb abroad.
(For what it's worth I use Nord)

On a completely separate topic, in no way associated, I did laugh a couple of times last season when the QPR+ commentator mentioned a surprising number of fans joining us from Germany this afternoon
[Post edited 24 Jun 11:12]
VPN advice on 13:19 - Jun 24 with 384 viewsSimonJames

VPN advice on 08:34 - Jun 23 by stevec

Ok I give in.

Visible Panties N.O.R.W.I.C.H

100% of people who drink water will die.

VPN advice on 13:24 - Jun 24 with 359 viewsTheChef

I'd be happy to watch anything but matches with English commentators, they're all bloomin awful.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

VPN advice on 15:12 - Jun 24 with 248 viewsNiko0508

Very well-written article. Appreciate the detailed information. Keep going. https://medium.com/@jerryspivey_21970/what-is-the-average-cost-of-solar-panels-i
VPN advice on 15:15 - Jun 24 with 237 viewsAste

VPNs usually do the trick for streaming services like BBC and Sky. NordVPN or ExpressVPN are solid choices
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024