Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third kit... 12:02 - Jul 19 with 10384 viewsNorthernr

Third kit... on 11:04 - Jul 20 with 2800 viewsmart_Goblin

Never did / do get the argument about the away kits ‘not having anything to do with QPR’.

Apart from the Denis the menace kits of the 80’s and early 90’s and the odd green and white hooped shirt when have they ever ???

One of the whole points of an away kit is a change of colour but with that famous QPR badge on . I don’t remember going to the FA cup final in 82 thinking “oh that red shirt has nothing to do with QPR”

IT WAS QPR!!

Honestly the guff I read about kits from all fans blows my mind
Third kit... on 17:33 - Jul 23 with 2486 viewsSheffieldHoop

Ended up getting one for the kids. Annoyingly the smallest size available is age 5-6 so it's gonna be a couple of years before it fits.

Also got the away as a baby kit. And a sippy cup. £106 is absurd but they caught me on a good day.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Third kit... on 18:02 - Jul 23 with 2456 viewslightwaterhoop

Third kit... on 17:33 - Jul 23 by SheffieldHoop

Ended up getting one for the kids. Annoyingly the smallest size available is age 5-6 so it's gonna be a couple of years before it fits.

Also got the away as a baby kit. And a sippy cup. £106 is absurd but they caught me on a good day.

Lucky old you i don't think i've ever had a day that good!
Third kit... on 10:48 - Jul 24 with 2174 viewsSpaceman_P

Watching the Spurs highlights, am I right to say that the third kit isn't GOLD, it's actually piss.

Should've just used black shorts and black socks with gold trim, would look so much more better than full glam gold.
Third kit... on 10:57 - Jul 24 with 2124 viewsbosh67

Third kit... on 10:48 - Jul 24 by Spaceman_P

Watching the Spurs highlights, am I right to say that the third kit isn't GOLD, it's actually piss.

Should've just used black shorts and black socks with gold trim, would look so much more better than full glam gold.

It is a bit 1970s The Sweet glam rock isn't it. Not the best look is it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Third kit... on 10:57 - Jul 24 with 2121 viewsNorthernr

Third kit... on 10:48 - Jul 24 by Spaceman_P

Yeh, not a fan.
Third kit... on 11:02 - Jul 24 with 2097 viewseastside_r

Third kit... on 10:57 - Jul 24 by Northernr

Yeh, not a fan.

Agree. It's vile
Third kit... on 11:19 - Jul 24 with 2032 viewsTheChef

Third kit... on 11:02 - Jul 24 by eastside_r

Agree. It's vile

Well on the other side of the fence I wasn't sure about it first, but seeing it in the flesh on Saturday I think it's very nice.

Could use a nice v neck collar though.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Third kit... on 11:30 - Jul 24 with 1938 viewsSheffieldHoop

Third kit... on 11:19 - Jul 24 by TheChef

Well on the other side of the fence I wasn't sure about it first, but seeing it in the flesh on Saturday I think it's very nice.

Could use a nice v neck collar though.

Yeah, I thought it looked alright, a lot better IRL than in pics, much like the home kit. Seems like they sold quite a lot of them as well.

Sort of agree on the black shorts & socks, but whatever, I still prefer it to Chelsea and Man Utds more recent attempts at gold kits. Although the iconic Arsenal Gold shirt from the early 00s remains undefeated IMO.

Third kit... on 11:38 - Jul 24 with 1945 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

In an ideal world, we’d keep the same home and away kits but have a different novelty third kit every year with nods to the local community or to celebrate an anniversary to make up the financial shortfall.
Third kit... on 11:43 - Jul 24 with 1931 viewsDesertBoot

On another note how good did Nardi look in the all red kit on Saturday. I'd be buying that in a short sleeve version if I bought replicas.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Third kit... on 11:44 - Jul 24 with 1926 viewsNorthernr

Third kit... on 11:43 - Jul 24 by DesertBoot

On another note how good did Nardi look in the all red kit on Saturday. I'd be buying that in a short sleeve version if I bought replicas.

Love it, I'm three clean sheets in three appearances so far in it
Third kit... on 12:14 - Jul 24 with 1862 viewsjoe90

I’m hearing a lot of people say the various kits look better IRL. I’m planning on getting my daughter her first QPR kit and wasn’t keen the home one based on the pics. The ‘gold’ one might be an option as I doubt she’d like the away kit.
Third kit... on 13:01 - Jul 24 with 1796 viewsLoftyHoop

To quote Albert Steptoe ... "it's bleedin' awful"

I'd rather play in me vest and pants (anyone remember the old days of school, when you forgot your PE kit?)
Third kit... on 16:28 - Jul 24 with 1640 viewsDiggertheMole

Third kit... on 02:59 - Jul 20 by SonofNorfolt

So.....
off the top of my drunken head
only Brown, Purple and variations such as Burgundy, Lilac, Lime Green and Dulux Cocoa Butter to go then we've had 'em all.
Personally I would opt for Peru '78 and Borussia Monchengladbach '74 but then I'm full of alcohol and nostalgia.

It will sell in large numbers though.

sorry but our Guinness kit as worn against Chelsea when we were sponsored by the black stuff was, in fact chocolate brown with ,I think, cream facings and hoops.
Third kit... on 17:01 - Jul 24 with 1506 viewsMancR

Third kit... on 13:01 - Jul 24 by LoftyHoop

To quote Albert Steptoe ... "it's bleedin' awful"

I'd rather play in me vest and pants (anyone remember the old days of school, when you forgot your PE kit?)

This 100% it's absolutely effing awful. What really pisses me off is when we wear these shite alternatives when we could wear blue and white hoops. Remember us playing Watford away in a crappy Coventry style thing.
Third kit... on 17:41 - Jul 24 with 1356 viewsNorthantsHoop

I was a tad miffed when we came out in this kit rather than our blue & white hoops against Spurs on Saturday.
Third kit... on 18:01 - Jul 24 with 1298 viewsSheffieldHoop

Third kit... on 17:01 - Jul 24 by MancR

This 100% it's absolutely effing awful. What really pisses me off is when we wear these shite alternatives when we could wear blue and white hoops. Remember us playing Watford away in a crappy Coventry style thing.

Watford away in a Coventry kit? Did they have Danny Webber up front by any chance?

Third kit... on 18:44 - Jul 24 with 1268 viewsSpaceman_P

the goalie shirt was nice..... why didn't whoever design that say "wait a minute" use this colour for the team.
Third kit... on 04:10 - Jul 27 with 943 viewsSonofNorfolt

Third kit... on 16:28 - Jul 24 by DiggertheMole

sorry but our Guinness kit as worn against Chelsea when we were sponsored by the black stuff was, in fact chocolate brown with ,I think, cream facings and hoops.

Are you sure?
I recall wearing all orange there once.
Has anyone got a picture?
Third kit... on 06:06 - Jul 27 with 872 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Third kit... on 04:10 - Jul 27 by SonofNorfolt

Are you sure?

Ahh yes, the Guantanamo kit.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Third kit... on 09:32 - Jul 29 with 657 viewsfrancisbowles

Seeing the original press release, meh!
Seeing against Spurs, horrible!
Seeing it worn at Reading,😱😂🤣

How could anyone.........
Third kit... on 10:45 - Jul 29 with 556 viewsDannyPaddox

Third kit... on 04:10 - Jul 27 by SonofNorfolt

Are you sure?

QPR’s history in orange
Third kit... on 19:45 - Jul 29 with 419 viewsSpaceman_P

you know when you've been TANGO'ED
Third kit... on 20:06 - Jul 29 with 397 viewscharmr

I think maybe Blackburn or Preston away and the team came out in that orange kit. We were all standing there thinking what the fcuk and mesmerized by the clash with Mr Waddocks hair. Can’t fully remember the score, 1-1 or soundly beaten. Definitely didn’t win.

Didn’t think the players were that keen on the kit either.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024