Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread 07:21 - Oct 4 with 34971 viewsSpaceman_P

desperate times, require desperate measures... lets see if this match thread can rustle up the cheer we need before heading into the next depressingly futile international break.

I have rubbed my rabbits foot and cos I know we are better than Derby

I'm going for 1 - 2 us

goals from Saito and Frey but Derby will get the first goal as is the trend right now.

LET'S GO PARTY MARTI PARTY

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:43 - Oct 5 with 2036 viewsdm97

Increasingly feels like we’ve signed some seriously crap players. Again.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:44 - Oct 5 with 1978 viewsDorse

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 5 by MelakaRanger

We’ve generally been weak all season. No guts, no grit, no determination, no plan. Seems on the whole happy to play tippy tappy passes sideways or backwards . Passing itself is far too casual.

This season we have been as bad if not worse at times than last season under Ainsworth.

We have regressed so much since the Leeds match.

MC is totally responsible for this.

You'll look quite the fool when you see the metrics, young man. Our open topped bus parade where we show the assembled throng our laminated colour spreadsheet that PROVES we are better than Madrid will be epic.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 5 with 1942 viewsDesertBoot

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 5 by mart_Goblin

Much better since the subs but that could be Derby have downed tools.

I wonder if MC has finally run out of patience with the 2 Danes?

I know I have

Derby drew stumps at 2-0 and are already at home with their families.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 5 with 1878 views1BobbyHazell

Nardi is SOOOO good at close range/one on ones.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:46 - Oct 5 with 1849 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:32 - Oct 5 by Gus_iom

There's a real debate about who was behind these signings.
I thought Monday's 'reveals' were quite telling

I'm finding it hard to believe that the manager didn't have some involvement in these useless signings. If he didn't, then we are more of a shambles as a club than I thought.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:46 - Oct 5 with 1839 viewsMelakaRanger

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:44 - Oct 5 by Dorse

You'll look quite the fool when you see the metrics, young man. Our open topped bus parade where we show the assembled throng our laminated colour spreadsheet that PROVES we are better than Madrid will be epic.

🤪
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 5 with 1781 viewsPdog

Madsen the type of player who will look great when you're 2-0 up, dominating possession and coasting (his speed).

Not what you need in most other situations. Evidence has been submitted.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:48 - Oct 5 with 1675 viewsQPunkR

Good God how we've missed Chair. Just seeing someone who can actually keep possession and doesn't lope sadly around the pitch like a lost puppy, tries to bend the game to his will

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:48 - Oct 5 with 1671 viewsted_hendrix

This Is ridiculous, I'm nervously looking at other Championship results FFS.

What on earth has gone wrong? so much promise at the start of the season........

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:48 - Oct 5 with 1649 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:37 - Oct 5 by rbee

He escaped criticism on Tuesday as other players were being battered.

Tearing it up in League 1 is one thing but The Championship is a different proposition. Still early days.

We can't keep hoping for better days though Rbee. We are in real trouble now, and these players show no signs of improving. Being in a relegation scrap won't suit this lot either.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:48 - Oct 5 with 1648 viewsSteveB

you have to be kidding me, keepers pulling off worldy's against us every fckng game...
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 5 with 1616 viewsJimmyR

Is their keeper wearing make up?
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 5 with 1615 viewsToast_R

One thing you can usually guarantee from Scandinavia players is grit and determination. We've managed to find two the complete opposite, especially in Masden, who makes Jermaine Jenas look like Roy Keane.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 5 with 1608 viewsDorse

Said it before but Frey really impresses me. Attitude, application, guts, hairstyle, the lot.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 5 with 1600 viewsandrew1302

Marti chose these players. He was very demanding about what and who he wanted and he got it totally wrong and in my view we are in a worse place now than under Ainsworth. With him the tactics were all wrong with Marti the players are all wrong and that is a real problem. Plus in League 1 these players will also be too weak
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 5 with 1547 viewsQPunkR

We're actually tackling ourselves now. Hard to see how we can get much worse

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 5 with 1535 viewsGus_iom

I've seen us start with 11 men and finish with 9 in the past, this is the first time I've seen us start with 9 and finish with 11
[Post edited 5 Oct 16:50]
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 5 with 1483 viewsDorse

Note for Dembele: you won't win many balls on your arse.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 5 with 1447 viewsOldPedro

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 5 by andrew1302

Marti chose these players. He was very demanding about what and who he wanted and he got it totally wrong and in my view we are in a worse place now than under Ainsworth. With him the tactics were all wrong with Marti the players are all wrong and that is a real problem. Plus in League 1 these players will also be too weak

Are you Gareth Ainsworth??

How do you seem to know so much about what has gone on at the club??

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 5 with 1396 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:44 - Oct 5 by Dorse

You and Bluce are the only things that keep me sane 😂
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 5 with 1370 viewsmart_Goblin

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 5 by andrew1302

The agenda brothers are back
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 5 with 1236 viewsDorse

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 5 by Damo1962

You and Bluce are the only things that keep me sane 😂

I didn't know things were that bad Damo. Are you alright mate?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 5 with 1196 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 5 by Pdog

Madsen the type of player who will look great when you're 2-0 up, dominating possession and coasting (his speed).

Not what you need in most other situations. Evidence has been submitted.

Thank you M'Learned Counsel 😉😁
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 5 with 1193 viewsslmrstid

I thought we'd be alright this year, turns out we're still crap.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 5 with 1130 viewsSteveB

Take your Paella & your Estrella and shove them up your fcking arse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024