Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday Choons……Booze !! 10:24 - Aug 8 with 5927 viewscolinallcars

No Brian again - I've told him in no uncertain terms, he's up on a fizzer in the morning.


1
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 10:34 - Aug 8 with 4662 viewsbollockchops

0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 10:40 - Aug 8 with 4639 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sorry, Colin!


"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

2
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 10:47 - Aug 8 with 4614 viewsdmm

Love this band who often sneak references to alcohol into their songs. This one, more obviously, about a cocktail called a Julep.

[Post edited 8 Aug 2025 10:49]
0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 10:53 - Aug 8 with 4586 viewsSK_hoops

Also, possibly the only song to ever mention Neasden.

[Post edited 8 Aug 2025 10:54]
0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 11:00 - Aug 8 with 4567 viewscorse

0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 11:00 - Aug 8 with 4561 viewsCroydonCaptJack


Poll: Do we need another Eze thread?

3
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 11:08 - Aug 8 with 4550 views222gers

Let's have a drop o' the hard stuff…

0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 11:10 - Aug 8 with 4549 viewscorse

1
Login to get fewer ads

Friday Choons……Booze !! on 11:18 - Aug 8 with 4524 viewssouthbound_tram





I like the original better overall but Albert's chorus is cooler
0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 11:18 - Aug 8 with 4514 viewsSK_hoops

Friday Choons……Booze !! on 11:10 - Aug 8 by corse



The original...

0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 11:22 - Aug 8 with 4513 viewsEastR


Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

1
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 11:32 - Aug 8 with 4489 viewsRs_Holy





[Post edited 8 Aug 2025 12:20]
3
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 11:39 - Aug 8 with 4478 viewsDaBurgh

Of course it has to be this, d'uh.


When you reach the place beyond thoughts, the only thing you'll find is love and the only purpose of life becomes to ease the suffering of others.

4
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 11:55 - Aug 8 with 4445 viewsdmm

Talking of Whiskey...

0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 12:46 - Aug 8 with 4393 viewsCateLeBonR

0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 12:51 - Aug 8 with 4363 viewslondonscottish


Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

1
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 13:24 - Aug 8 with 4316 viewscolinallcars

Ol' Dino liked a drink. My brother used to call whisky “ Dean Martin's lemonade“.

0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 13:27 - Aug 8 with 4307 viewsClive_Anderson

Sht just the thread I wanted to see when I am cutting down on the booze
3
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 16:07 - Aug 8 with 4243 viewsscot1963

Good to see you back Brian. Well the start of the censorship is on as I was going to put Too Drunk to F@ck - Dead Kennedys but YouTube wouldn't let me even view it if I didn't put my age in which I refuse as I'm not playing their game, so there it is and I've gone with this instead

0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 16:24 - Aug 8 with 4223 viewsscot1963

0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 17:05 - Aug 8 with 4187 viewsqpr_1968


Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 17:06 - Aug 8 with 4185 viewsqpr_1968

Friday Choons……Booze !! on 17:05 - Aug 8 by qpr_1968



spackman.....sorry

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 19:22 - Aug 8 with 4137 viewsqpr_1968


Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 19:54 - Aug 8 with 4114 viewsHAYESBOY




Smells like a trout farm in here

0
Friday Choons……Booze !! on 20:11 - Aug 8 with 4097 viewsCateLeBonR

Friday Choons……Booze !! on 13:27 - Aug 8 by Clive_Anderson

Sht just the thread I wanted to see when I am cutting down on the booze


Same

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026