Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finishing position this season? 14:23 - Aug 6 with 13347 viewssuperhoopaus

Finishing position this season?


Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls


Poll: What has happened to Richard Kone?

0
Finishing position this season? on 16:42 - Aug 13 with 1663 viewsmonners1969

https://www.facebook.com/share

Jeff stelling has us relegated 🤷‍♂️
0
Finishing position this season? on 16:49 - Aug 13 with 1631 viewsrbee

Finishing position this season? on 16:37 - Aug 13 by dmm

Yeah sure, Rbee. Lamptey and Mbengue. No?


Jury is still out on Mbengue I think.
0
Finishing position this season? on 17:31 - Aug 13 with 1538 viewsWren67

Sod it! Fed up with this!!. Voted 2nd. IF were are not 4 by the time the clocks go back in Oct.
am pissing off to the Caribbean. Time for a good season.
0
Finishing position this season? on 17:44 - Aug 13 with 1505 viewsTwoHalves

Finishing position this season? on 10:38 - Aug 9 by kropotkin41

There should be a separate category for 16th or 15th/16th, surely! I'm heartened, or astonished, I can't decide which, by the poll so far. I tried to vote top halfbut my thumb, shaking as I resisted, was drawn powerfully to 13th to 16th. I think this might be a me problem.
Hopefully we get better at penalties.


Well we’re 15th as it stands (according to alphabetical order) without a ball being kicked. Just need to keep your nerve!
0
Finishing position this season? on 18:59 - Aug 13 with 1422 viewskensalriser

19% reckon we're going up automatically. My word.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

0
Finishing position this season? on 20:03 - Aug 13 with 1335 viewsToast_R

Jeff Steling has us finishing 22nd. Unbelivable.
0
Finishing position this season? on 20:30 - Aug 13 with 1272 viewsMick_S

Finishing position this season? on 20:03 - Aug 13 by Toast_R

Jeff Steling has us finishing 22nd. Unbelivable.


I used to like him. Has he had a bang on the head?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Finishing position this season? on 21:25 - Aug 13 with 1198 viewsLblock

Finishing position this season? on 16:37 - Aug 13 by dmm

Yeah sure, Rbee. Lamptey and Mbengue. No?


Mbengue is not, and never has been, the answer at RB for a consistent 40 odd games over a season.
He might make me eat my words but last week was business as usual for him.
I know he’s well liked, he’s a character and gives his all but it’s a no for me.

Lamptey I’ve never seen kick a ball.
At the moment I’m not sure we will this season but if we do certainly not for 40 odd games across the piece.

Jimmy Dunne has been a revelation there, that I agree.
Not averse to him going back there

The rest are simply not options so IMHO we need a specialist RB / RWB

If we don’t get one then we’ll get by but we’d look far more balanced with one I feel

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

0
Login to get fewer ads

Finishing position this season? on 21:44 - Aug 13 with 1158 viewsWegerles_Stairs

You look at Clive's preview and you see that there are plenty of teams in with a shout this season. And that should include us, particularly with eight places up for grabs. However, though I want to be optimistic, I'm still not convinced by the manager. Hope I'm wrong and we start the season on Saturday with a professional performance and at least one point...
1
Finishing position this season? on 21:55 - Aug 13 with 1146 viewsStainrod

Finishing position this season? on 21:25 - Aug 13 by Lblock

Mbengue is not, and never has been, the answer at RB for a consistent 40 odd games over a season.
He might make me eat my words but last week was business as usual for him.
I know he’s well liked, he’s a character and gives his all but it’s a no for me.

Lamptey I’ve never seen kick a ball.
At the moment I’m not sure we will this season but if we do certainly not for 40 odd games across the piece.

Jimmy Dunne has been a revelation there, that I agree.
Not averse to him going back there

The rest are simply not options so IMHO we need a specialist RB / RWB

If we don’t get one then we’ll get by but we’d look far more balanced with one I feel


We are not Man City we can’t rack and stack endless players.

Sure, Mbengue isn’t a 40 game a season right back for a club keen to progress, that’s why we have brought in Lamptey.

You might not have seen Lamptey play but presumably the club has?

A few years ago we had Osman Kakay (bless him) and Todd Kane (who went on to play for the mighty Ebbsfleet).

Lets not get spoiled like fans of certain clubs constantly saying “our players aren’t good enough”.

Surely a week before the season kicks off is just the time when we can step back for a brief moment and reflect on the clear strides we have made.

We all get Mbengue’s weaknesses (I was frustrated as anyone when he failed to trap basic passes against Millwall) but I don’t think his overall game for arguably our second choice right back is terrible for a club with our budgets.

I see from Clive’s previews someone has gone out and spent £5m on a right back - good for them, we don’t have that kind of money
1
Finishing position this season? on 12:49 - Aug 14 with 905 viewsNorthantsHoop

Get the home form right and we are on for the top 8. I always believe if we can make LR a fortress, great chance of doing something in the league.
1
Finishing position this season? on 15:45 - Aug 14 with 799 viewsvanrrrr

Be happy with anything 12th or higher. Feels that’s about where we are when I look at the squad and then what others higher up have spent. Still feel we lack a few pieces but progress will do me.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026