Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Devs v Swansea 18:24 - Sep 28 with 4070 viewsaston_hoop

Anyone watching?




Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
Devs v Swansea on 09:54 - Sep 29 with 1183 viewsnick_hammersmith

Devs v Swansea on 20:57 - Sep 28 by connell10

Two beautiful goals and I think he had the captains armband.....he is definitely knocking on the coaches door.


No need, JS said his door is always open!
1
Devs v Swansea on 09:58 - Sep 29 with 1160 viewsnick_hammersmith

Devs v Swansea on 20:54 - Sep 28 by Maggsinho

Kolli has come on and scored two already.

[Post edited 28 Sep 20:55]


I think the guy who runs the DS twitter account is only young, but he really needs to calm down with the Kolli noise
0
Devs v Swansea on 10:35 - Sep 29 with 1036 viewsaston_hoop

Kolli was excellent last night, looked like an adult amongst kids, which he basically is. The other player who really stood out for me was Rico Kennedy, came on at half time playing a kind of right wing back role and looked quality. He's rapid and that causes problems, but his decision making when getting into the box was excellent too. Always got his head up and looked to pick the right option. Showed great intelligence. Looks quite slight and probably needs to go and play a bit on loan, but looked good.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

3
Devs v Swansea on 10:43 - Sep 29 with 996 viewsconnell10

Devs v Swansea on 09:58 - Sep 29 by nick_hammersmith

I think the guy who runs the DS twitter account is only young, but he really needs to calm down with the Kolli noise


Why? He scored 2 outstanding goals , you just want him to ignore the fact?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Devs v Swansea on 10:53 - Sep 29 with 971 viewsnick_hammersmith

Devs v Swansea on 10:43 - Sep 29 by connell10

Why? He scored 2 outstanding goals , you just want him to ignore the fact?


its a DS game, and Kolli is in the first team squad now.
It would be more noteworthy if he played and didn't look miles above everyone else.

The goals were good, but just report it.

I'm just bored of reading about how much fire icons Kolli has playing for the kids.
IMHO its embarrassing, he should be an established starter in the first team and then we can start to crow about all the cooking he is going to do
1
Devs v Swansea on 11:18 - Sep 29 with 908 viewswombat

Devs v Swansea on 10:43 - Sep 29 by connell10

Why? He scored 2 outstanding goals , you just want him to ignore the fact?


two decent goals , get his fitness sorted and he could be an option off the bench in the coming weeks esp with kone being out for a while by the sound of it

Poll: which is your favouite foot

1
Devs v Swansea on 11:29 - Sep 29 with 879 viewsLandshark

Devs v Swansea on 20:29 - Sep 28 by dmm

He's only 17 so it's hard to say but he's definitely got some talent.


Trujillo is 18 in 2 months. You would have thought he would be sniffing around the 1st team periphery by now. From his YouTube highlights he looks a real prospect, he needs to start playing mens football though. It has been very quiet from him in the last 12 months.
-1
Devs v Swansea on 11:59 - Sep 29 with 820 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Devs v Swansea on 10:35 - Sep 29 by aston_hoop

Kolli was excellent last night, looked like an adult amongst kids, which he basically is. The other player who really stood out for me was Rico Kennedy, came on at half time playing a kind of right wing back role and looked quality. He's rapid and that causes problems, but his decision making when getting into the box was excellent too. Always got his head up and looked to pick the right option. Showed great intelligence. Looks quite slight and probably needs to go and play a bit on loan, but looked good.


That's very encouraging about Kennedy, Aston.

Thanks.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Login to get fewer ads

Devs v Swansea on 12:12 - Sep 29 with 771 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Devs v Swansea on 11:18 - Sep 29 by wombat

two decent goals , get his fitness sorted and he could be an option off the bench in the coming weeks esp with kone being out for a while by the sound of it


You can add Burrell to the injury list as well apparently.

Poll: How is Nourry cooking so far ? 🤣

0
Devs v Swansea on 12:13 - Sep 29 with 768 viewsconnell10

Devs v Swansea on 12:12 - Sep 29 by Wilkinswatercarrier

You can add Burrell to the injury list as well apparently.


Ffs

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Devs v Swansea on 12:18 - Sep 29 with 759 viewsdmm

Devs v Swansea on 12:12 - Sep 29 by Wilkinswatercarrier

You can add Burrell to the injury list as well apparently.


What have you heard?
0
Devs v Swansea on 12:19 - Sep 29 with 751 viewsconnell10

Devs v Swansea on 12:18 - Sep 29 by dmm

What have you heard?


He gets back Thursday apparently, im sure the powers that be have planned for this.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Devs v Swansea on 12:22 - Sep 29 with 745 viewsconnell10

Devs v Swansea on 12:19 - Sep 29 by connell10

He gets back Thursday apparently, im sure the powers that be have planned for this.


No hang on he is injured according to a report my mate just sent ahhhhhhhhjjjjj

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Devs v Swansea on 12:27 - Sep 29 with 735 viewswombat

Devs v Swansea on 12:22 - Sep 29 by connell10

No hang on he is injured according to a report my mate just sent ahhhhhhhhjjjjj


report says on his way back to us to strart rehab from injury sustained in last game , so im guesing hamstring injury .

alfie lloyd up front for west ham then

Poll: which is your favouite foot

0
Devs v Swansea on 12:52 - Sep 29 with 684 viewsdmm

Devs v Swansea on 12:22 - Sep 29 by connell10

No hang on he is injured according to a report my mate just sent ahhhhhhhhjjjjj


Could you post a link to that report please?
0
Devs v Swansea on 13:00 - Sep 29 with 648 viewsStainrod

Devs v Swansea on 12:52 - Sep 29 by dmm

Could you post a link to that report please?


Is this confirmed? Bloody disaster if so
0
Devs v Swansea on 13:01 - Sep 29 with 643 viewsconnell10

Devs v Swansea on 12:52 - Sep 29 by dmm

Could you post a link to that report please?


I don't know how mate but in looks real.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Devs v Swansea on 13:22 - Sep 29 with 592 viewsnick_hammersmith

Devs v Swansea on 13:01 - Sep 29 by connell10

I don't know how mate but in looks real.


I dont even see him in this
0
Devs v Swansea on 14:31 - Sep 29 with 471 viewsnumptydumpty

Devs v Swansea on 13:22 - Sep 29 by nick_hammersmith

I dont even see him in this


He wasnt in the squad at all for that game.

Has picked up an injury and flies home tomorrow.

What is the point of these nonsense internationals all one after the other, and meaning some of our players play 10 games in 28 days. We already have players that are injury prone as it is.

For some reason, I thought we would improve availability of players this season, but its likely to be worse.

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Main Reason you started following QPR ??

2
Devs v Swansea on 19:34 - Sep 29 with 289 views1JD

Devs v Swansea on 10:35 - Sep 29 by aston_hoop

Kolli was excellent last night, looked like an adult amongst kids, which he basically is. The other player who really stood out for me was Rico Kennedy, came on at half time playing a kind of right wing back role and looked quality. He's rapid and that causes problems, but his decision making when getting into the box was excellent too. Always got his head up and looked to pick the right option. Showed great intelligence. Looks quite slight and probably needs to go and play a bit on loan, but looked good.


Agreed as posted further up. Kennedy has been very unfortunate with injury, missed all of last season with an ACL. He’s now 19 and needs his injury troubles to subside and crack on. But picked up another recent injury and was out again until returning in this game from the bench. No doubting his talent. He was being fast-tracked 2 years back as one of the youngest starters for the Dev squad at 16-17. Very exiting winger with a lot of natural ability.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026