Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The international breakdown – Analysis 11:28 - Oct 5 with 940 viewsNorthernr

LFW’s data analysts Andrew Scherer takes a look at the opening eight rounds of the Championship, who’s over performing, who’s under achieving, and what does it mean for QPR’s 26/27 chances?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/
4
The international breakdown – Analysis on 12:02 - Oct 5 with 850 viewsKensalT

Excellent piece Andrew.

[Post edited 5 Oct 17:09]
0
The international breakdown – Analysis on 12:23 - Oct 5 with 787 viewssprocket

Excellent. Thanks Andrew
0
The international breakdown – Analysis on 13:43 - Oct 5 with 574 viewsMyke

Generally speaking my head begins to fry when I see lots of figures graphs and stats, so thank you Andrew for making it so decipherable. On a personal note, I would be quite happy to spend most of the season in and around the play-offs (where we are now basically) even if we ultimately fall short. I believe we are a fair bit short of being able to compete in the Prem (I still expect Hull to be relegated) and we have a couple more cycles to go through (including those elusive ‘big’ sales) before we are ready to really compete. I don’t want promotion per se only to be dismally relegated again 12 months later - been there done that.
1
The international breakdown – Analysis on 14:11 - Oct 5 with 508 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great stuff as ever, Andrew.

Easy to understand, but will read it again a few times just for it to sink in.

Thank you, and thanks all at LFW Towers.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
The international breakdown – Analysis on 15:37 - Oct 5 with 326 viewsEuroRanger

Brilliant analysis, Andrew, thanks! I saw the 9th and had to laugh, though. I might put money on it right now
0
The international breakdown – Analysis on 15:55 - Oct 5 with 295 viewsHAMRanger

great read!
0
The international breakdown – Analysis on 16:11 - Oct 5 with 268 viewsthehat

Thanks Andrew - Great read and plenty there to try and get my head around.

I still have a little niggle that we left some points on the table against Bolton and Charlton but I guess the away point at WBA could be considered a bonus point.

The play offs for me will be about player availability which already is starting to look a little worn around the edges. However if we can improve this I think we are in with a shout of the top eight.

We do need that big player sale at some point to weather that is in January or the summer remains to be seen but it is absolutely necessary.

Looking forward to Friday avoid defeat and that will also fall into the bonus point/s
0
The international breakdown – Analysis on 16:24 - Oct 5 with 244 viewsTheChef

The international breakdown – Analysis on 16:11 - Oct 5 by thehat

Thanks Andrew - Great read and plenty there to try and get my head around.

I still have a little niggle that we left some points on the table against Bolton and Charlton but I guess the away point at WBA could be considered a bonus point.

The play offs for me will be about player availability which already is starting to look a little worn around the edges. However if we can improve this I think we are in with a shout of the top eight.

We do need that big player sale at some point to weather that is in January or the summer remains to be seen but it is absolutely necessary.

Looking forward to Friday avoid defeat and that will also fall into the bonus point/s


Er yeah, I would definitely take a point at West Ham now.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026