| That counter attack 09:07 - Oct 10 with 1525 views | Red_Ranger | Imagine if Kolli's shot had gone in! It would have been brilliant in so many ways. Such a shame. |  | | |  |
| That counter attack on 09:12 - Oct 10 with 1476 views | gazza1 | Was it on target?? Did the keeper save it?? The keeper did well but saveable. [Post edited 10 Oct 9:14]
|  | |  |
| That counter attack on 14:23 - Oct 10 with 1117 views | Boston | I thought it was a poor effort. Looked good but was predictable and an easy save for their keeper. I’d have liked to see him take two or three more steps, or even pass it. |  |
|  |
| That counter attack on 08:27 - Oct 11 with 765 views | gazza1 |
| That counter attack on 14:23 - Oct 10 by Boston | I thought it was a poor effort. Looked good but was predictable and an easy save for their keeper. I’d have liked to see him take two or three more steps, or even pass it. |
You are probably right Boston having looked at the video......I thought he was one of our poorest players on the night but his replacement, Kone, was pretty average as well. |  | |  |
| That counter attack on 08:41 - Oct 11 with 741 views | superhoopaus | Kolli probably should have passed to Kamara who would have had a great chance to score |  |
|  |
| That counter attack on 10:38 - Oct 11 with 599 views | DaBurgh |
| That counter attack on 08:41 - Oct 11 by superhoopaus | Kolli probably should have passed to Kamara who would have had a great chance to score |
I'm sure that Kolli was more than aware of the scuttlebutt circulating about him over the last months, hence I think there wasn't a chance he was going to do anything other than shoot, he had a point to prove and getting an assist by squaring the ball wouldn't do at all. |  |
| When you reach the place beyond thoughts, the only thing you'll find is love and the only purpose of life becomes to ease the suffering of others.
|
|  |
| That counter attack on 11:01 - Oct 11 with 535 views | superhoopaus | I rate Kolli highly and think he’s our best finisher, so I get why he shot rather than passed. Hindsight is easy though — Kamara’s made those runs a few times this season and not received the ball when he’d have been through on goal. Kolli looked better than Kone when he came on. Kone still doesn’t look the same player he was when he arrived, hopefully he finds form again. Would like to see Kolli start against Derby midweek and bang in a couple. |  |
|  |
| That counter attack on 11:48 - Oct 11 with 474 views | HAYESBOY | I thought he might have given him the eyes and hit it near post instead of trying to curl it around the keeper. He did have Kamara on the overlap behind him and also Poku to his right catching up. Dont blame him for shooting as the Kamara run opened it up for him. [Post edited 11 Oct 16:04]
|  |
| Smells like a trout farm in here |
|  |
| That counter attack on 12:30 - Oct 11 with 387 views | ArvoSturm | It was a little guile-less, but I get why he shot. Pleased to see him back, if he can keep up the hard work and improve his back-to-goal game, the way Burrell has, he'll become a much better player. Would like to see him with Lloyd on Wed, fitness permitting. The forum narrative often pits them against one another. I reckon there's a cracking combo there, respective strengths covering their respective weaknesses. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| That counter attack on 12:52 - Oct 11 with 311 views | connell10 |
| That counter attack on 12:30 - Oct 11 by ArvoSturm | It was a little guile-less, but I get why he shot. Pleased to see him back, if he can keep up the hard work and improve his back-to-goal game, the way Burrell has, he'll become a much better player. Would like to see him with Lloyd on Wed, fitness permitting. The forum narrative often pits them against one another. I reckon there's a cracking combo there, respective strengths covering their respective weaknesses. |
Agree mate, id like to see that combo. |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| That counter attack on 13:07 - Oct 11 with 286 views | kensalriser | He was in a good position to shoot but just didn't catch it right. Happens in every game at every level. |  |
|  |
| That counter attack on 13:20 - Oct 11 with 248 views | gazza1 |
| That counter attack on 10:38 - Oct 11 by DaBurgh | I'm sure that Kolli was more than aware of the scuttlebutt circulating about him over the last months, hence I think there wasn't a chance he was going to do anything other than shoot, he had a point to prove and getting an assist by squaring the ball wouldn't do at all. |
If your post is true then it is exactly why he should not be playing first team football....as far as he is concerned - it is not about the Team, the Club or anything but all about himself. Poor. |  | |  |
| That counter attack on 13:23 - Oct 11 with 240 views | gazza1 |
| That counter attack on 13:07 - Oct 11 by kensalriser | He was in a good position to shoot but just didn't catch it right. Happens in every game at every level. |
He struck the ball pretty well, just not where he should have been shooting & I am sure he knows that......comfortable height for the keeper. |  | |  |
| That counter attack on 13:37 - Oct 11 with 210 views | rottcodd |
| That counter attack on 13:23 - Oct 11 by gazza1 | He struck the ball pretty well, just not where he should have been shooting & I am sure he knows that......comfortable height for the keeper. |
Kolli went for the safer option, but steered it I thought. One of his qualities we have seen is that he shoots early and can catch the goalie unprepared. In this case, the keeper was set. Poku had a chance to shoot in the second half if he'd let the ball run on to his right foot, but as usual shifted the ball inside on to his left foot where the angle had been narrowed by defenders and he was smothered. |  | |  |
| That counter attack on 13:48 - Oct 11 with 179 views | TacticalR | I think that counter-attack went wrong when Poku's initial pass took Kolli out slightly wide (not bashing Poku as he created the counter-attack). Kolli then did well to bring it back inside. At that point Kolli could have passed it out to Poku or Madsen (who were in front of him), but as he was in a more central position, taking the shot on himself seemed reasonable. |  |
|  |
| |