Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news 13:41 - Apr 11 with 4492 viewstinhead

Just seen this on twitter...

Djibril Cisse: "If we don't stay up I will stay with QPR. I'll have two years left to run on my contract so I will see it out...
Retweeted by IanJTaylor

"I don't like it when players leave their clubs when they go down, it isn't fair on the fans or club."
Retweeted by IanJTaylor

Hope we don't go down (obviously) but nice to know that we'll have at least one good striker for next year if we do... Cissé will smash it next year!

Puny God!

Good news on 13:43 - Apr 11 with 3821 viewskingsburyR

We're not going down.

There..................... I said it!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Good news on 13:46 - Apr 11 with 3779 viewsfinney

we will not go down and next season the club will really take off good times will be here.
Good news on 13:48 - Apr 11 with 3747 viewstinhead

all this positivity is quite astounding

Puny God!

Good news on 13:49 - Apr 11 with 3740 viewsEastR

Good news on 13:43 - Apr 11 by kingsburyR

We're not going down.

this is exactly the kind of outlook and support we need for the next few weeks - lets hope the ground is rocking tonight, a la Oldham, and most recently Arsenal, and really get behind the team!

UUUURrrr's!

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Good news on 13:49 - Apr 11 with 3740 viewsLewes_r

I'll add my comment at 10pm tonight

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Good news on 13:52 - Apr 11 with 3716 viewsTonto

Good news on 13:49 - Apr 11 by Lewes_r

I'll add my comment at 10pm tonight

I'll wait until 5pm on saturday!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Good news on 14:00 - Apr 11 with 3665 viewsBlackCrowe

5pm Saturday.

If we have 3 points from the two games, then we have good chance of staying up, if we have 4 points then we are probably staying up, if we have 6 then we are def staying up.
If we have 0, 1 or 2 points we're down brother. But that's not gonna happen. Please.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Good news on 14:22 - Apr 11 with 3591 viewsSuperhoops2808

Good news on 13:43 - Apr 11 by kingsburyR

We're not going down.

Putting the Dog on it?
Login to get fewer ads

Good news on 14:26 - Apr 11 with 3563 viewsBromleyHoop

Don't forget....It's the hope that kills you.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Good news on 14:27 - Apr 11 with 3559 viewsNorthernr

Got to say if we do go down and he does stay he'll be enormous at that level. For the 16 games he's not suspended for at any rate.
Good news on 14:29 - Apr 11 with 3545 viewsFerdy

Good news on 14:27 - Apr 11 by Northernr

Got to say if we do go down and he does stay he'll be enormous at that level. For the 16 games he's not suspended for at any rate.

I imagine he will not react at all when the likes of Chris Morgan rakes his studs down his calf.
Good news on 14:29 - Apr 11 with 3544 viewsQPR1506

In Redknapp We Trust !

Good news on 14:33 - Apr 11 with 3521 viewsbosh67

Good to hear but suspect his agent has just shot himself.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Good news on 14:44 - Apr 11 with 3477 viewsPinnerPaul

Good news on 14:49 - Apr 11 with 3443 viewsadhoc_qpr

I think all the positivity is because the team have finally given us something to be positive about and proud of in the last few weeks!

Even if we do go down, we haven't gone down with a whimper as was previously looking inevitable and we'll at least have some great memories from the season now as well.

Having said that, i do think we have a genuine chance to stay up if we get something tonight. Hopefully we'll have an honest game with no controversial ref's decisions and we can beat Swansea fair and square.
Good news on 15:01 - Apr 11 with 3400 viewsJamie

Good news on 14:29 - Apr 11 by Ferdy

I imagine he will not react at all when the likes of Chris Morgan rakes his studs down his calf.

Thankfully that thug is finished.
Good news on 15:09 - Apr 11 with 3376 viewsFerdy

Good news on 15:01 - Apr 11 by Jamie

Thankfully that thug is finished.

Im sure I read somewhere that he is player/coach now at sheff utd. Passing on all his years of experience no doubt.
Good news on 15:19 - Apr 11 with 3332 viewsBluce_Ree

If Cisse gets his head down and works hard I can see him hitting double figures next year.

Not goals scored, just games played.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Good news on 15:23 - Apr 11 with 3317 viewsJamie

Good news on 15:09 - Apr 11 by Ferdy

Im sure I read somewhere that he is player/coach now at sheff utd. Passing on all his years of experience no doubt.

Yeah, he ruptured his cruciate at the start of last season and hasnt played since. Just seeing out his contract when he will retire.
Good news on 15:26 - Apr 11 with 3305 viewsbaz_qpr

No no no!

When we are positive we lose or draw if we think we are going to get tanked we turn up as a team and support.

Tonight Swansea will be like Barca and I'm expecting a 0-4 thrashing
Good news on 16:21 - Apr 11 with 3228 viewsSuffolkHoop

He'll have to learn to react differently in the Championship to challenges like the ones Roger Johnson dealt out.
Good news on 16:28 - Apr 11 with 3189 viewsBlackCrowe

Alas there'll be healthy supply of talentless bruisers chomping at the bit to scythe down Cisse at every opportunity. Thank god we're staying up.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Good news on 16:43 - Apr 11 with 3116 viewsBklynRanger

Hhhmmm, I wonder how he would have done in the Championship? I guess we'll never know....
Good news on 17:16 - Apr 11 with 3044 viewsShotKneesHoop

Good news on 14:26 - Apr 11 by BromleyHoop

Don't forget....It's the hope that kills you.

I know .... and I haven't mentioned any taxi's for Barton or SWP for 2 weeks. That's real optimism. (Hope I don't have to get the meter running tomorrow morning.

I really think we can do it ..... it's the injustice that gets you.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Good news on 17:19 - Apr 11 with 3034 viewsadhoc_qpr

QPR will always do the opposite of what you expect!

So after playing so well in the last couple of games, turning around our home form and having a team united by the injustice of Old Trafford and withSwansea on a losing streak - clearly a heavy Swansea win is clearly on the cards...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024