Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team going to Dubai. 22:26 - Feb 10 with 10019 viewscalders

Read on reports board the team are off for 5 days in Dubai. if true then it is simply disgusting IMO. rooted to the bottom of the league as good as down, just been shafted 4 1 by Swansea and they see fit to pis.s off on a jolly up to Dubai. Team bonding they will tell us, go fukcing bowling or paint balling like normal people ( that's all you deserve) rather than totally taking the pis,s out of us fans.
Team going to Dubai. on 22:31 - Feb 10 with 5516 viewsHollowayRanger

totally agree

sick of the lot of them

they should be training training training in UK contitions getting the defence to work as a unit the midfield passing to each other and the striker ? scoring

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Team going to Dubai. on 22:44 - Feb 10 with 5464 viewskropotkin41

Of course if it comes off and we win our next six or seven games we'll all be very happy they went to Dubai......... I shall await the improved results eagerly.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Team going to Dubai. on 22:47 - Feb 10 with 5457 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Its just sickening. A holiday after that shower of sh*t on Saturday , every season ticket holder who went down to Swansea on saturday should be given a free holiday, not them overpaid c*nts

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Team going to Dubai. on 22:53 - Feb 10 with 5433 viewsTacticalR

Team going to Dubai. on 22:44 - Feb 10 by kropotkin41

Of course if it comes off and we win our next six or seven games we'll all be very happy they went to Dubai......... I shall await the improved results eagerly.

Can't really see anything wrong with it.

Of course Bossie will refuse to sit at the back of the plane, Bobbie will refuse to talk about football, and a.n.other will eat his airline lunch on his own.

Air hostess clique

Team going to Dubai. on 22:58 - Feb 10 with 5411 viewsrsonist

Don't really care where they do it just as long as Redknapp makes them go hammer and tongs at it for the next fortnight. United game's a write off so nothing to lose by throwing the kitchen sink at those bastards. Then pick that sink back up and keep throwing it for the next eight games. Southampton, Sunderland, Villa, Fulham, Wigan, Stoke, Reading.

I'm just sick of all the feebleness. If we're going down then go down fighting FFS.
Team going to Dubai. on 23:03 - Feb 10 with 5396 viewskingo

Team going to Dubai. on 22:47 - Feb 10 by RANGERS4EVER

Its just sickening. A holiday after that shower of sh*t on Saturday , every season ticket holder who went down to Swansea on saturday should be given a free holiday, not them overpaid c*nts

So you don't think that warm weather intensive training for the likes of the injured Cesar, Remy and Zamora plus the opportunity to get Samba's fitness up, whilst bonding the new players in will potentially do the squad any good ?

I know it is probably better to carry on at a snow covered freezing Harlington, picking up injuries and have them playing like strangers.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Team going to Dubai. on 23:20 - Feb 10 with 5351 viewscalders

Team going to Dubai. on 23:03 - Feb 10 by kingo

So you don't think that warm weather intensive training for the likes of the injured Cesar, Remy and Zamora plus the opportunity to get Samba's fitness up, whilst bonding the new players in will potentially do the squad any good ?

I know it is probably better to carry on at a snow covered freezing Harlington, picking up injuries and have them playing like strangers.

How will warm weather help injuries in 5 days?
Why can't samba get his fitness up back here?
why can't they bond back here?
How will pishing off to Dubai stop them playing like strangers?
Ohh and harlingtons not covered in snow,
Team going to Dubai. on 23:22 - Feb 10 with 5342 viewsRed_Ranger

Team going to Dubai. on 23:03 - Feb 10 by kingo

This
Login to get fewer ads

Team going to Dubai. on 23:35 - Feb 10 with 5315 viewskingo

Team going to Dubai. on 23:20 - Feb 10 by calders

How will warm weather help injuries in 5 days?
Why can't samba get his fitness up back here?
why can't they bond back here?
How will pishing off to Dubai stop them playing like strangers?
Ohh and harlingtons not covered in snow,

Because the body heals quicker in the warm and with sunlight
He will sweat more in the heat
Beacause they will all be together for the day and night
Because they will bond and have more time training
Outside my door it is covered in snow and I am not that far from Harlington

But you carry on with your rant about undeserved holidays rather than let the club do something to try and get us out of this, try looking at what other top clubs do and you will find it is this.

Team going to Dubai. on 23:46 - Feb 10 with 5287 viewsNeil_SI

This mini training camp is probably more important to the rest of the season than even the players realise. It's a rare opportunity to do some team work and try and find some togetherness and resolve.

Even though we're only just two thirds of the season through, we've looked a little worn out, probably on the mental side from being down there for so long. This is a chance to freshen up and re-charge the batteries.

I look at the way the players respond to each other on the pitch and I don't see a team that knows each other or likes each other that much. Sometimes friendships are forged and differences put aside on trips like these, especially if they go well.

If they don't though, it's also game over. So this has to go well if we want to survive, they have to enjoy it and they have to be productive.
Team going to Dubai. on 23:47 - Feb 10 with 5286 viewscalders

Team going to Dubai. on 23:35 - Feb 10 by kingo

Because the body heals quicker in the warm and with sunlight
He will sweat more in the heat
Beacause they will all be together for the day and night
Because they will bond and have more time training
Outside my door it is covered in snow and I am not that far from Harlington

But you carry on with your rant about undeserved holidays rather than let the club do something to try and get us out of this, try looking at what other top clubs do and you will find it is this.

Perhaps I'm just still a little bit angry at spending 7 hours driving round trip spending 150 quid to see us serve up that shower off passionless shite, did you go yesterday ?. Not a dig, just wondering how you cannot be as fukcing angry as me if you did, I think I'm entitled to a bit of a rant mate.
Team going to Dubai. on 23:52 - Feb 10 with 5276 viewsSomersetHoops

They're going to the Championship via Dubai, perhaps they should pop over to get Cisse back while they are in the area. No don't bother its already too late.

Who's Next?

Team going to Dubai. on 23:55 - Feb 10 with 5267 viewsdavman

I'll keep my eye for them as I am flying out of the same airfield they left for their mid season jaunt to the sun last year. I'll be in work mode, so won't be able to tell them what I think, but then as this is all Mark friggin' Hughes' fault for wasting the best chance we ever had, I wouldn't feel the need to abuse any of them.

However, Boswanka may well be there, so...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Team going to Dubai. on 23:59 - Feb 10 with 5255 viewskingo

Team going to Dubai. on 23:47 - Feb 10 by calders

Perhaps I'm just still a little bit angry at spending 7 hours driving round trip spending 150 quid to see us serve up that shower off passionless shite, did you go yesterday ?. Not a dig, just wondering how you cannot be as fukcing angry as me if you did, I think I'm entitled to a bit of a rant mate.

No I didn't go yesterday but I have been there before and all over the country. Yes you are entitled to be angry, so am I every time we lose. After 46 years of going to see QPR it still hurts and ruins my weekend. But I want to see the club do everything it possibly can to get us out of this mess and the trip to Portugal last season had the desired effect and we stayed up. We have some winnable games after Man U and hopefully with a fully fit and happy side we might be able to get the points we need.

Team going to Dubai. on 07:55 - Feb 11 with 5089 viewsdaveB

Team going to Dubai. on 23:47 - Feb 10 by calders

I went Saturday and was angry about it all but don't see the problem with flying out to Dubai for a week. It's snowing again here so doubt they'd be able to do much training, hopefully this will produce a bit of team bonding and give them the chance to work on a few things. I don't think it's going to be a holiday for them
Team going to Dubai. on 07:57 - Feb 11 with 5084 viewssmegma

The trip to Malaysia last summer was supposed to be great preparation for the season as well.
Team going to Dubai. on 09:00 - Feb 11 with 4990 viewsToast_R

I heard it was Swansea going to Dubai before their cup final.

QPR dont even deserve to go to Butlins. On the other hand, they should just P*ss off.

Ollie used to take the team on a Boot Camp. This lot need some of that.
Team going to Dubai. on 10:51 - Feb 11 with 4881 viewsHollowayRanger

they will play a five a side then sit around the pool ,play golf and maybe do a quick photo shoot with some poor people or hospital then rush back to the beach

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Team going to Dubai. on 11:12 - Feb 11 with 4834 viewsdaveB

Team going to Dubai. on 10:51 - Feb 11 by HollowayRanger

they will play a five a side then sit around the pool ,play golf and maybe do a quick photo shoot with some poor people or hospital then rush back to the beach

no different to being here really, last year they did a similar trip around this time and we did get better after they came back.

I don't see an issue with it, most clubs out of the FA Cup will be doing the same. We have no undersoil heating at the training ground so the pitches will be unusable for the next 2 weeks anyway, if we had drawn last Saturday or only lost by the odd goal i don't think anyone would say a work about it
Team going to Dubai. on 11:13 - Feb 11 with 4831 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Team going to Dubai. on 23:46 - Feb 10 by Neil_SI

This mini training camp is probably more important to the rest of the season than even the players realise. It's a rare opportunity to do some team work and try and find some togetherness and resolve.

Even though we're only just two thirds of the season through, we've looked a little worn out, probably on the mental side from being down there for so long. This is a chance to freshen up and re-charge the batteries.

I look at the way the players respond to each other on the pitch and I don't see a team that knows each other or likes each other that much. Sometimes friendships are forged and differences put aside on trips like these, especially if they go well.

If they don't though, it's also game over. So this has to go well if we want to survive, they have to enjoy it and they have to be productive.

Agree with all this.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Team going to Dubai. on 11:53 - Feb 11 with 4783 viewstoboboly

Get the barstards to do this;

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/News-and-Events/Latest-News/2012/December/11/121211-

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Team going to Dubai. on 11:55 - Feb 11 with 4776 viewsAntti_Heinola

A depressing OP fortunately lightened by some very sensible postings.

Bare bones.

Team going to Dubai. on 14:04 - Feb 11 with 4658 viewsWokingR

Team going to Dubai. on 10:51 - Feb 11 by HollowayRanger

Poor people in Dubai !?

Think they might struggle with that one
Team going to Dubai. on 14:08 - Feb 11 with 4653 viewsClive_Anderson

Good chance to slip some drugs into Bosingwa's luggage to avoid having to pay up his contract.
Team going to Dubai. on 17:52 - Feb 11 with 4520 viewsLandofoz89

Team going to Dubai. on 14:08 - Feb 11 by Clive_Anderson

Good chance to slip some drugs into Bosingwa's luggage to avoid having to pay up his contract.

Meet me by the railway track

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024