Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just out of interest 22:15 - Jan 24 with 3491 viewsbosh67

Does anyone think that JFH could turn around Ravel Morrison? Only 23 in two weeks time. Seemed settled here last time. QPR needs one maverick and we need a young playmaker with that kind of skill. I have a feeling he could settle here again and i think JFH could be a manager to finally get him enjoying his football. Anyone who can get that out of the kid perhaps has one of the best talents in the UK for the last 10 years.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just out of interest on 22:20 - Jan 24 with 2263 viewsdanehoop

No.

Why would he bother trying?

Never knowingly understood

Just out of interest on 22:23 - Jan 24 with 2247 viewsozexile

The desire to do well and put the effort in comes from within. No manager can put it there.
Just out of interest on 22:24 - Jan 24 with 2244 viewsNeil_SI

He's an extremely talented boy and if his attitude wasn't in question, he'd be in the first-team of most Premier League sides. I think he's that good, but obviously there is a lot of baggage and if people like Sir Alex Ferguson and Sam Allardyce gave up on him then it's hard to see how many others are going to ensure he reaches his potential.

It will be a real shame if that turns out to be the case, but if we want to build a healthy football club on sensible solid foundations, then unfortunately it means making sure we only bring in the right characters that show the necessary respect to themselves, the club, their teammates and others and have the right attitude.

Granted, we're still a long way from that, but we won't get there if we keep making the same mistakes with players. First we need to build a club and a dressing room that buys into the club ethos and accepts no bullshit from those coming in, and ensuring that those who do cannot be slack and are effectively culturally forced into positive change.
Just out of interest on 22:31 - Jan 24 with 2213 viewsPunteR

Wasn't Jimmy involved with gangs when he was younger? I thought I read that somewhere?. Anyway, if Jimmy did get involved with the wrong crowd but managed to turn it around, he could be a good role model for Morrison,I guess.
I agree though we need a maverick type player,not sure Morrison is the man though.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Just out of interest on 22:40 - Jan 24 with 2181 viewseccles

I would prefer to have Morrison as our number 10 rather than Fer.
Morrison is a kid who might just mature into a proper footballer.
If he ever grows up he could provide some excitement, something different, which lets be honest we could do with.
Just out of interest on 01:15 - Jan 25 with 2038 viewsLazyFan

Just out of interest on 22:40 - Jan 24 by eccles

I would prefer to have Morrison as our number 10 rather than Fer.
Morrison is a kid who might just mature into a proper footballer.
If he ever grows up he could provide some excitement, something different, which lets be honest we could do with.

Straight swap for Fer. I am in.
Meanwhile back to reality.

zzzzzzzzzz

Just out of interest on 07:41 - Jan 25 with 1942 viewsBluce_Ree

Total wrong 'un.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Just out of interest on 08:05 - Jan 25 with 1913 viewspaulparker

Id rarther Jimmy turn round Chery in to a more productive consistent player
fcuk Morrison

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Just out of interest on 09:04 - Jan 25 with 1871 viewsBlueandWhiteRiot

Is JFH known for his people skills. I get the feeling he is the kind of manager who brings in people who already have the right attitude
Just out of interest on 09:40 - Jan 25 with 1817 viewsRSoul

No more bad eggs please. We were so lucking with Taarabt, the timing was just right. Taarabt a year older, wouldn't have made it to Christmas. Morrison has had his chance and 90% will fail at his next club. We can't afford the money, effort , time , bad publicity and the negative effect in the dressing room.
Just out of interest on 09:42 - Jan 25 with 1808 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He's not made any headlines for Lazio has he, and he was ok with us I thought.

I think every team can afford to carry one, but ONLY one.

While this season doesn't look like going anywhere I'd like some entertainment.

I'd sign him if possible. I have a short memory...........
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 9:43]
Just out of interest on 09:45 - Jan 25 with 1800 viewsadhoc_qpr

I probably wouldn't bother - get someone with less natural talent but a more driven personality.

Maybe once we have the rest of the team settled and performing we can afford to gamble on a wildcard (like we did with Adel) but we aren't there yet.
Just out of interest on 10:16 - Jan 25 with 1763 viewsTacticalR

I thought our days of handling Manchester United's toxic waste were over.

Air hostess clique

Just out of interest on 10:17 - Jan 25 with 1757 viewsJamie

Nobody is turning Morrison around. Like Taarabt he will never have the mentality to be a top footballer.
Just out of interest on 10:21 - Jan 25 with 1750 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ok here's one.

If you HAD to sign one of them on a ten year contract which states they would always start every game, would you choose Taarabt or Morrison?
Just out of interest on 10:26 - Jan 25 with 1737 viewsjonno

Just out of interest on 22:24 - Jan 24 by Neil_SI

He's an extremely talented boy and if his attitude wasn't in question, he'd be in the first-team of most Premier League sides. I think he's that good, but obviously there is a lot of baggage and if people like Sir Alex Ferguson and Sam Allardyce gave up on him then it's hard to see how many others are going to ensure he reaches his potential.

It will be a real shame if that turns out to be the case, but if we want to build a healthy football club on sensible solid foundations, then unfortunately it means making sure we only bring in the right characters that show the necessary respect to themselves, the club, their teammates and others and have the right attitude.

Granted, we're still a long way from that, but we won't get there if we keep making the same mistakes with players. First we need to build a club and a dressing room that buys into the club ethos and accepts no bullshit from those coming in, and ensuring that those who do cannot be slack and are effectively culturally forced into positive change.

Agreed, which is why we should be looking to get rid of the wasters we still have at the Club rather than bringing yet another one in. And Morrison really isn't that good anyway, before you even consider his attitude and behaviour.
Just out of interest on 10:43 - Jan 25 with 1701 viewsJuzzie

Just out of interest on 22:23 - Jan 24 by ozexile

The desire to do well and put the effort in comes from within. No manager can put it there.

Absolutely. This is often why Managers are the fall guys when things don't go well because they can't sack the players.

Having the right kind of player(s) is paramount as I think it's easier to coach the right kind of player than have to deal with a talented player whose head is elsewhere. How many of those have we had?!
Just out of interest on 10:50 - Jan 25 with 1678 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Just out of interest on 10:43 - Jan 25 by Juzzie

Absolutely. This is often why Managers are the fall guys when things don't go well because they can't sack the players.

Having the right kind of player(s) is paramount as I think it's easier to coach the right kind of player than have to deal with a talented player whose head is elsewhere. How many of those have we had?!

This 100%.

Managers take too much credit when they win, and too much blame when they lose.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 10:50]
Just out of interest on 13:05 - Jan 25 with 1560 viewsTHEBUSH

Bosh says, could JFH turn around Morrison, my opinion is, he shouldn't bother.

It must be hard enough getting normal players, playing as a team, without a special needs player
Just out of interest on 13:43 - Jan 25 with 1507 viewsWrightUp5hit___

JFH is currently working on turning the squad we have (plus or minus a few) into the tight type of group he fostered at Burton. Somewhat like the group mentality Warnock likes to create.

While Warnock had the base there to be able to have the luxury of Taraabt, JFH is working from a lower level of collectivism and a wrong un at this stage is IMO totally undesirable.

Morrison could have it all, he just looked capable of wonderful football when he was with us but whether true or false there were a lot of stories about his off field activities and attitude which mark him out as a no from me.
Just out of interest on 13:51 - Jan 25 with 1491 viewsTheBlob

Hell,R's have always had a good stab at turning around misfits .Get him in.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Just out of interest on 14:04 - Jan 25 with 1472 viewsjamois

I think he would turn Morrison around. The second he arrived for a meeting Jimmy would take him by the shoulder and send him back where he came from.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Just out of interest on 14:17 - Jan 25 with 1448 viewsdaveB

I think if the playoffs had been a possibility in January then we'd have signed him but can't see it happening now
Just out of interest on 14:42 - Jan 25 with 1409 viewsthemodfather

what does les and ramsey think THEY RUN THE CLUB not the puppet
Just out of interest on 14:42 - Jan 25 with 1409 viewsTacticalR

I thought he was on extraordinary rendition in Italy.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024