Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro 07:11 - Oct 2 with 8403 viewsozranger

Did anyone else see Sandro's reaction when he saw that the Dane was about to go on as the final sub? He had just returned to the bench took off his warm up bib and threw it on to the ground next to the bench in disgust. I rather doubt Jimmy saw this petulance. Also, great for the boys to sing his name while he was warming up.
Sandro on 08:23 - Oct 2 with 4826 viewsdaveB

JFH had a go at him afterwards his reaction was piss poor considering all 3 subs were due to injuries
Sandro on 08:30 - Oct 2 with 4804 viewsdavman

Sandro on 08:23 - Oct 2 by daveB

JFH had a go at him afterwards his reaction was piss poor considering all 3 subs were due to injuries

Maybe the reaction was poor, but at least this shows how much he wants to get on...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Sandro on 08:41 - Oct 2 with 4755 viewsBasingstokeR

I wonder if there is some sort of appearance fee involved too.
Sandro on 08:46 - Oct 2 with 4732 viewsdaveB

Sandro on 08:41 - Oct 2 by BasingstokeR

I wonder if there is some sort of appearance fee involved too.

I'm pretty sure that will be the case
Sandro on 09:04 - Oct 2 with 4637 viewsPunteR

Sandro on 08:46 - Oct 2 by daveB

I'm pretty sure that will be the case

Hence he doesn't get on the pitch much..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sandro on 09:53 - Oct 2 with 4465 viewssimmo

Sandro on 08:30 - Oct 2 by davman

Maybe the reaction was poor, but at least this shows how much he wants to get on...

He wants to play completely for his own benefit. Fúck him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sandro on 10:08 - Oct 2 with 4405 viewsrobith

Genuinely taken aback by the sudden and recent outpouring of love for one of the worst signings we've ever made
Sandro on 10:30 - Oct 2 with 4313 viewsLblock

I agree and I found the singing of his name cringeworthy

It's an odd one as I'd play ANYBODY ahead of Henry and would happily see a fit and committed Sandra in there ahead of him; but equally I'd love to see the back of one of our pound for pound worst investments of all time

Just what Ariel has to do to be first choice ahead of Karl the tortoise I do not know

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Sandro on 10:43 - Oct 2 with 4267 viewsknocker

Sandro on 10:30 - Oct 2 by Lblock

It's an odd one as I'd play ANYBODY ahead of Henry and would happily see a fit and committed Sandra in there ahead of him; but equally I'd love to see the back of one of our pound for pound worst investments of all time

Just what Ariel has to do to be first choice ahead of Karl the tortoise I do not know

Thought henry had a great game yesterday.
Sandro on 10:57 - Oct 2 with 4218 viewsbosh67

Not sure what Sandro has to do to get a game at the moment. The club want him moved on. Right now he just wants to play football. He's a good player and I have no problem with players showing that side of them when they don't get on because it shows they want to play.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sandro on 11:07 - Oct 2 with 4178 viewsJamie

Sandro on 10:57 - Oct 2 by bosh67

Not sure what Sandro has to do to get a game at the moment. The club want him moved on. Right now he just wants to play football. He's a good player and I have no problem with players showing that side of them when they don't get on because it shows they want to play.

Basically, he needs a double knee transplant.

If you pick Sandro, you are basically starting with 2 subs as one is immediately committed to replacing him within the hour.
Sandro on 11:37 - Oct 2 with 4122 viewsElHoop

Sandro on 10:57 - Oct 2 by bosh67

You're heading for the pointy stick, blackboard and Spurs algebra, that's where you're going.
Sandro on 11:40 - Oct 2 with 4111 viewsbosh67

Sandro on 11:37 - Oct 2 by ElHoop

You're heading for the pointy stick, blackboard and Spurs algebra, that's where you're going.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sandro on 11:51 - Oct 2 with 4066 viewskensalriser

Who's 'the Dane'?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sandro on 11:58 - Oct 2 with 4037 viewsJamie

Sandro on 11:51 - Oct 2 by kensalriser

Who's 'the Dane'?

Hamalainen. Who is Finnish.
Sandro on 12:02 - Oct 2 with 4024 viewsBucksRanger

Yep, he was born in Florida, Finland.

One from David Bardsley's football schools out Florida way.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2016 12:04]
Sandro on 12:26 - Oct 2 with 3949 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sandro on 10:43 - Oct 2 by knocker

Thought henry had a great game yesterday.

I think "great" is a bit strong. Fulham ran the midfield in the first half opening us up almost at will.
Sandro on 13:22 - Oct 2 with 3827 viewsMatch82

Sandro on 10:30 - Oct 2 by Lblock

Thought he was carrying a knock? Pretty sure he is first choice when available
Sandro on 17:19 - Oct 2 with 3435 viewsBoston

Sandro on 11:58 - Oct 2 by Jamie

Hamalainen. Who is Finnish.

Himalayan y'say, well he's got a mountain to climb to get into JFH's starting line up.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sandro on 10:48 - Oct 3 with 3041 views00calben

Sandro on 10:08 - Oct 2 by robith

Genuinely taken aback by the sudden and recent outpouring of love for one of the worst signings we've ever made

Don't forget, this is a fan base who sung 'there's only one Joey Barton' that first game back in the Championship v Sheff Wed after he spent the entire previous 12 months dirtying the Club's name and in his previous appearance let everyone down (again) in one of the most important games in our recent history v Man City...not to mention all of his misdemeanors before that.

Nothing surprises me with our fans anymore.
Sandro on 10:55 - Oct 3 with 3018 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sandro on 10:48 - Oct 3 by 00calben

Don't forget, this is a fan base who sung 'there's only one Joey Barton' that first game back in the Championship v Sheff Wed after he spent the entire previous 12 months dirtying the Club's name and in his previous appearance let everyone down (again) in one of the most important games in our recent history v Man City...not to mention all of his misdemeanors before that.

Nothing surprises me with our fans anymore.

Nothing surprises me with people in general, let along QPR fans!

We live in a post truth world.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 10:55]
Sandro on 11:02 - Oct 3 with 2988 viewsaston_hoop

Hämäläinen has a re-assuring number of dots in his name. Very heavy metal. Any Finnish linguists want to give us the definitive pronunciation here?

On topic, Sandro is a cnt. Thats it.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sandro on 11:04 - Oct 3 with 2974 viewsTacticalR

I guess there is still a 'big names must be good' outlook among younger fans, the logic being that as big clubs have big names, if we have big names we will be a big club.

Btw, I also think there is also a danger in the 'big names must be bad' outlook that has developed as a result of post-Premiership traumatic stress disorder.

Air hostess clique

Sandro on 11:12 - Oct 3 with 2942 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sandro on 11:04 - Oct 3 by TacticalR

I guess there is still a 'big names must be good' outlook among younger fans, the logic being that as big clubs have big names, if we have big names we will be a big club.

Btw, I also think there is also a danger in the 'big names must be bad' outlook that has developed as a result of post-Premiership traumatic stress disorder.

Sandro Raniere Guimarães Cordeiro

You're right that is a big name.
Sandro on 11:18 - Oct 3 with 2921 viewsNorthernr

REally great and encouraging for a youngster coming into a situation like that to have a senior professional kicking off about not being brought on while he's receiving his final instructions. Luckily the boy came on, got straight into the game with three early touches, and was nutmegging Fulham players by the end.

I think Hasselbaink's subs have been a pretty weak point of his time here so far but he got everything right on Saturday, each one made us better, and two of them were kids - Shodipo particularly good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024