Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it's the latest viral shite 14:33 - Nov 24 with 3831 viewssimmo

But this is actually pretty impressive...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

I know it's the latest viral shite on 14:43 - Nov 24 with 3806 viewsdaveB

The training ground looks quite good, better than it used to anyway
I know it's the latest viral shite on 14:50 - Nov 24 with 3775 viewshopphoops

Not bad - but who's that at 2:45?

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

I know it's the latest viral shite on 14:59 - Nov 24 with 3738 viewsBakes

Pretty sure it Mackie, anyone else spot Doughty?

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

I know it's the latest viral shite on 15:15 - Nov 24 with 3687 viewsLongsufferingR

They could've just used the video of the Newcastle game.
I know it's the latest viral shite on 15:22 - Nov 24 with 3659 viewsDorse

I think I spotted the Equipment Monitorer monitorering some equipment.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

I know it's the latest viral shite on 15:31 - Nov 24 with 3628 viewsFredManRave

Let's just hope they don't do the "Andy's coming" challenge during the Ipswich game.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

I know it's the latest viral shite on 16:16 - Nov 24 with 3496 viewsPlanetHonneywood

As per f.....g usual, there's only one bloke doing any work at that total shower of a football club!!

I assume it was Conor doing all the running around and filming it. Honestly, if that bloke goes we're brown bread.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

I know it's the latest viral shite on 16:17 - Nov 24 with 3486 viewsBoston

I know it's the latest viral shite on 15:31 - Nov 24 by FredManRave

Let's just hope they don't do the "Andy's coming" challenge during the Ipswich game.

Ice Bucket....5 mins before kick off.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

I know it's the latest viral shite on 16:37 - Nov 24 with 3435 views2Thomas2Bowles

You did not get this nonsense when JFH was the manager
Sack the lot of them

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

I know it's the latest viral shite on 17:26 - Nov 24 with 3326 viewsmichael67

At 1.23, you can see people moving in the background.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

I know it's the latest viral shite on 20:05 - Nov 24 with 3110 viewsHAYESBOY

Lazy fckrs.....do something!

Smells like a trout farm in here

I know it's the latest viral shite on 20:29 - Nov 24 with 3065 viewsBklynRanger

Karl Henry badly out of position again.
I know it's the latest viral shite on 22:25 - Nov 24 with 2898 viewsbosh67

I know it's the latest viral shite on 20:29 - Nov 24 by BklynRanger

Karl Henry badly out of position again.

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. And there I was wondering if someone would say he was too slow to head that ball. :)

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I know it's the latest viral shite on 02:04 - Nov 25 with 2790 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Dang... I knew there had to be reason why players wanted to come to QPR!

I know it's the latest viral shite on 04:07 - Nov 25 with 2764 viewsFredManRave

"Rodney" "70's" "Promoted to First Division" "Qualify for EUFA Cup" "80's" "Terry" "Parker" "1992 Member of inaugural Premier League"

Love it.

Oh and "2011 Tony Fernandes becomes QPR Chairman".

[Post edited 25 Nov 2016 4:13]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

I know it's the latest viral shite on 10:34 - Nov 25 with 2630 viewsdaveB

They have a making of on You tube now

I know it's the latest viral shite on 11:07 - Nov 25 with 2569 viewsAntti_Heinola

gotta say, this Mannequin challenge stuff passes me by on the whole... but this is a really, really good effort. Well done!

We shouldn't be surprised - didn't Ollie once take them ballet dancing?

Bare bones.

I know it's the latest viral shite on 11:12 - Nov 25 with 2558 viewsBlue_Castello

I know it's the latest viral shite on 11:07 - Nov 25 by Antti_Heinola

gotta say, this Mannequin challenge stuff passes me by on the whole... but this is a really, really good effort. Well done!

Agreed - whether you like it or not it's great team building and it's good to see Ollie having lots of banter with the squad, can't think they had too much of that over the last 12 months......
[Post edited 25 Nov 2016 11:44]
I know it's the latest viral shite on 11:22 - Nov 25 with 2548 viewsMaggsinho

I know it's the latest viral shite on 11:12 - Nov 25 by Blue_Castello

Agreed - whether you like it or not it's great team building and it's good to see Ollie having lots of banter with the squad, can't think they had too much of that over the last 12 months......
[Post edited 25 Nov 2016 11:44]

I'm particularly enjoying the bemused look on Sylla's face in the team meeting, presumably if he doesn't speak English he didn't have the faintest clue what was going on.
I know it's the latest viral shite on 11:29 - Nov 25 with 2539 viewsLongsufferingR

I know it's the latest viral shite on 11:22 - Nov 25 by Maggsinho

I'm particularly enjoying the bemused look on Sylla's face in the team meeting, presumably if he doesn't speak English he didn't have the faintest clue what was going on.

tbh with Ollie giving the talk, even the English speakers must find it difficult at times.
I know it's the latest viral shite on 12:17 - Nov 25 with 2487 viewsdaveB

I know it's the latest viral shite on 11:07 - Nov 25 by Antti_Heinola

He did take them ballet dancing, Danny Shittu was hilarious on the video they showed but as ever it's done with a hidden purpose, all about forging team spirit, working together etc
I know it's the latest viral shite on 12:55 - Nov 25 with 2448 viewsGaztastic

Shame Ned has to explain what was going on in his bit to Ingram - the highs and lows of the Play Off Final..... You'd like to think that our players have SOME idea of our history - even if it is just the recent stuff. Weekly lecture from LFW in order I suggest.
I know it's the latest viral shite on 12:59 - Nov 25 with 2438 viewsaston_hoop

I know it's the latest viral shite on 12:55 - Nov 25 by Gaztastic

Shame Ned has to explain what was going on in his bit to Ingram - the highs and lows of the Play Off Final..... You'd like to think that our players have SOME idea of our history - even if it is just the recent stuff. Weekly lecture from LFW in order I suggest.

If only we had someone within the club doing that....

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-assistant-contem

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

I know it's the latest viral shite on 13:26 - Nov 25 with 2408 viewsR_from_afar

Persevere with the video, there is a genuinely hilarious moment at around 6:20. Mind you, I thought most of it was pretty amusing and virtually all the squad seemed to have a laugh (which must be good for morale), even Carlos Henrinho, who eventually cracked a smile after spending some minutes looking as if had just being told he was being loaned out to a team in Siberia (cue obvious quips....).

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024