Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boycott the FA Cup 16:58 - Jan 6 with 7764 viewstheselector

Most rangers fans are doing it anyway, but next year let's make it official. The club doesn't care so we should we?
Boycott the FA Cup on 17:00 - Jan 6 with 5793 viewsLowerloftLad

Just said exactly the same its gone beyond a joke

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:01 - Jan 6 with 5781 viewsbosh67

I believe we already boycott the FA Cup.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:03 - Jan 6 with 5754 viewsplasmahoop

Or play in it and maybe win a match or two. Make it an official ambition/requirement of the manager
Boycott the FA Cup on 17:10 - Jan 6 with 5705 viewstheselector

Yeah, but have an official fan boycott until the club are willing to make that commitment.
Boycott the FA Cup on 17:13 - Jan 6 with 5683 viewsJAPRANGERS

Officially though, can we just refuse to enter the FA cup and not be subject to a fine or something??
Boycott the FA Cup on 17:15 - Jan 6 with 5660 viewsMytch_QPR

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:13 - Jan 6 by JAPRANGERS

Officially though, can we just refuse to enter the FA cup and not be subject to a fine or something??

I imagine it's a condition of membership of the football league. Apparently, though, we did forget to enter it one year.

Here it is: 1926/27 was the season...
http://www.indyrs.co.uk/2010/12/qpr-v-lincoln-city-fa-cup-2nd-round-14th-decembe
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 17:17]

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:21 - Jan 6 with 5595 viewstheselector

I mean a fan boycott. Protesting outside the ground, not actually attending the match. That kind of thing. The club seem to have forgotten that supporting a team, especially a mediocre team, is about hope. If they extinguish that hope before a balls been kicked, there really is very little left.
Boycott the FA Cup on 17:26 - Jan 6 with 5570 viewsJAPRANGERS

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:15 - Jan 6 by Mytch_QPR

I imagine it's a condition of membership of the football league. Apparently, though, we did forget to enter it one year.

Here it is: 1926/27 was the season...
http://www.indyrs.co.uk/2010/12/qpr-v-lincoln-city-fa-cup-2nd-round-14th-decembe
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 17:17]

Thanks, interesting read. Let's forget to enter the cursed Cup again next season then!
Login to get fewer ads

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:28 - Jan 6 with 5559 viewsMytch_QPR

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:26 - Jan 6 by JAPRANGERS

Thanks, interesting read. Let's forget to enter the cursed Cup again next season then!

Who needs Cups when you've got as many Mugs as we have?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:33 - Jan 6 with 5508 viewsBromleyHoop

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:28 - Jan 6 by Mytch_QPR

I believe we should have the pitch and squad subjected to an exorcism followed by a drug fuelled shamanic ritual, hours of Buddhist chanting and then get Barry Fry to urinate in all four corners of the pitch and then piss on every single one of the players and coaching staff. That should just about do it.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:34 - Jan 6 with 5506 viewsSimonJames

Albert Einstein is credited with saying “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.
...that's us in 3 round FA Cup matches.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:36 - Jan 6 with 5494 viewsMytch_QPR

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:33 - Jan 6 by BromleyHoop

I believe we should have the pitch and squad subjected to an exorcism followed by a drug fuelled shamanic ritual, hours of Buddhist chanting and then get Barry Fry to urinate in all four corners of the pitch and then piss on every single one of the players and coaching staff. That should just about do it.

Get Ian Taylor to casually drop that into a conversation with TF.

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:46 - Jan 6 with 5425 viewsgobbles

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:21 - Jan 6 by theselector

I mean a fan boycott. Protesting outside the ground, not actually attending the match. That kind of thing. The club seem to have forgotten that supporting a team, especially a mediocre team, is about hope. If they extinguish that hope before a balls been kicked, there really is very little left.

What would be the point of that? Holloway picked a strong team and we were completely on top today when Scowen's howler gave them the lead. After that they got away with breaking up our play but feigning injuries and industrial levels of time-wasting
Boycott the FA Cup on 17:53 - Jan 6 with 5380 viewswelwynranger

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:28 - Jan 6 by Mytch_QPR

1996 was the last year we won a 3rd round tie at the first attempt. Disgraceful stat.
Boycott the FA Cup on 18:02 - Jan 6 with 5336 viewsDannyPaddox

Boycott the FA Cup on 18:11 - Jan 6 with 5291 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

United did it one year so they could play Real Kabul and FC Bonzai in Brazil.

I'm starting to get weird pavlovian rages whenever I see those six year olds on TV waving a home made tinfoil trophy around.
Boycott the FA Cup on 23:52 - Jan 6 with 5013 viewsBluce_Ree

Not being funny but if we did boycott next year’s match as fans we would look like the most spoiled, petulant c*nts ever. Apart from Liverpool obviously.

Not that I will be there but I’m glad there are still people daft enough to show up for the Rs on days like today.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Boycott the FA Cup on 00:45 - Jan 7 with 4939 viewskensalriser

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:34 - Jan 6 by SimonJames

Albert Einstein is credited with saying “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.
...that's us in 3 round FA Cup matches.

He's credited with it, but there's no evidence he ever said it.

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/03/23/same/

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Boycott the FA Cup on 18:41 - Jan 7 with 4752 viewsNoDiddley

DBAC
Boycott the FA Cup on 18:47 - Jan 7 with 4738 viewsShotKneesHoop

Boycott the FA Cup on 00:45 - Jan 7 by kensalriser

He kept on saying so it must be him!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Boycott the FA Cup on 23:09 - Jan 7 with 4653 viewsSimonJames

Boycott the FA Cup on 00:45 - Jan 7 by kensalriser

I was aware that there is doubt as to the provenance of the comment, but I had to attribute it to someone.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Boycott the FA Cup on 23:20 - Jan 7 with 4641 viewsdaveB

not buying that the club don't care, played a strong team yesterday, effort was there but still lost. It's not about not caring, i don't see how fans boycotting will make a difference
Boycott the FA Cup on 23:32 - Jan 7 with 4630 viewsNortholt_Rs

Boycott the FA Cup on 17:01 - Jan 6 by bosh67

I believe we already boycott the FA Cup.

This. 6,000 in the ground yesterday. Place was like a morgue.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Boycott the FA Cup on 10:47 - Jan 8 with 4517 viewsToast_R

Can we boycott the league as well?
We could become truly unbeatable.
Boycott the FA Cup on 10:52 - Jan 8 with 4510 viewsNorthernr

I was under the impression we already were doing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024