Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst Boozer Inhabitants 22:09 - Jun 28 with 3628 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Just watched the England game in a posh boozer in London Bridge.

I put to you, the LfW jury, that the Home Counties chinless wonder is the worst specimen in the boozer’s rich wildlife to watch the football with. Stick to the rugger lads.
Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 22:44 - Jun 28 with 2773 viewsSimonJames

We don't want them supporting rugby either.
Perhaps fox hunting...

100% of people who drink water will die.

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 22:47 - Jun 28 with 2759 viewsloftboy

I Was working tonight and had to deliver in Cambden and shoreditch, fûck me it was busy, but again saw literally hundreds of peopls in retro England shirts, birds with flags wrapped round them and I would bet my home on the fact that none of them have stepped foot in a football ground other than to see whatever trendy band happens to be playing there.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 22:56 - Jun 28 with 2752 viewsBlackCrowe

Yawn, live and let live.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 06:53 - Jun 29 with 2586 viewsWatford_Ranger

Sounds better than being in a place where some kid will chuck his £5.50 plastic pint over you when Kane scores the fifth against Panama in the hope of it being filmed and shown on LadBible.
Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 07:17 - Jun 29 with 2553 viewsDixie_CT

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 22:56 - Jun 28 by BlackCrowe

Yawn, live and let live.

Well said. People have become so quick to attack difference and become the authority on things.

Sure, all of us have people who we don’t like, it’s only natural, but do we have to flag it up every 2 seconds?

Even down the Rangers, there are some people who I don’t like, in fact I think they are idiots (especially away) so no blind allowances for unity because of team, but what good is it shouting about it? If they aren’t harming me or others beyond mild annoyance, then live and let live.

I’ll probably just get the ‘if you don’t like it, don’t read it’ although I opened it hoping to see part two of that video of a pub in Doncaster.

I’m aware of the slightly ironic nature of this post as I’m doing exactly what I’m complaining about!!
Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 07:19 - Jun 29 with 2549 viewsNorthernr

I must say I'm absolutely delighted with this new trend to be so overcome by England goals that you spontaneously throw your pint in the air and soak everybody around you.
Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 07:52 - Jun 29 with 2509 viewsMytch_QPR

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 07:19 - Jun 29 by Northernr

I must say I'm absolutely delighted with this new trend to be so overcome by England goals that you spontaneously throw your pint in the air and soak everybody around you.

Haven't they heard about the CO2 shortage?

The Government need to bring in something similar to the hosepipe ban - and fast. Saying that, it's very possible that the England football team will bring this behaviour under control.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 7:56]

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 08:32 - Jun 29 with 2438 views1MoreBrightonR

i HATE watching england games in a pub. full of people who come out for just these games and think they are having a 'real football experience' . bad chanting and fake emotion. Yesterday's game was meaningless, and at the end, someguy in a shirt and trousers stood up and said "fcking hell england" and pretended to kick the chair in front of him. Then he realised no one else cared and looked awkward.
Login to get fewer ads

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 08:33 - Jun 29 with 2436 viewsGloucs_R

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 07:19 - Jun 29 by Northernr

You've seen my post on Twitter then!

Not sure how these kids can afford to throw pints? £8 a pint and constantly moaning about not being able to afford a house....yet they can throw drink around at that price.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 08:48 - Jun 29 with 2405 viewsNorthernr

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 08:33 - Jun 29 by Gloucs_R

Not sure how these kids can afford to throw pints? £8 a pint and constantly moaning about not being able to afford a house....yet they can throw drink around at that price.

It's the spontaneity of it that I love mate. Just so caught up in the moment of a fourth goal against Panama that they take leave of their senses and before they know it a pint has gone in the air. Not at all pre-planned for social media, just good old fashioned raw emotion. Marvellous to see, and to feel dribbling down the back of your work shirt.
Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 09:03 - Jun 29 with 2376 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Better to be hit by lager than a bottle of warm piss like my mate was at Soniphere in 2010 just missed me...

Although lager and warm piss in some places be the same thing.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 09:28 - Jun 29 with 2322 viewsGloucs_R

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 08:48 - Jun 29 by Northernr

It's the spontaneity of it that I love mate. Just so caught up in the moment of a fourth goal against Panama that they take leave of their senses and before they know it a pint has gone in the air. Not at all pre-planned for social media, just good old fashioned raw emotion. Marvellous to see, and to feel dribbling down the back of your work shirt.

What isn't staged for Instagram these days??

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 09:35 - Jun 29 with 2305 viewsrobith

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 22:44 - Jun 28 by SimonJames

We don't want them supporting rugby either.
Perhaps fox hunting...

Concurred. They actually know even less about rugby but are much more vocal. The empties vessel makes the loudest noise when struck I guess
Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 09:35 - Jun 29 with 2303 viewsstevec

I was watching the game with a bunch of Momentum lads. They were absolutely delighted when England lost and Brussels (sorry, Belgium) won.
Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 09:57 - Jun 29 with 2259 viewsSimonJames

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 09:03 - Jun 29 by Metallica_Hoop

Better to be hit by lager than a bottle of warm piss like my mate was at Soniphere in 2010 just missed me...

Although lager and warm piss in some places be the same thing.

This.
I saw Oasis' farewell gig at Wembley and manc tw@ts up in the gods were throwing warm piss on everyone below them.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 10:07 - Jun 29 with 2235 viewsDannyPaddox

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 09:57 - Jun 29 by SimonJames

This.
I saw Oasis' farewell gig at Wembley and manc tw@ts up in the gods were throwing warm piss on everyone below them.

Manc tw@ts throwing warm piss on everyone. A perfect metaphor for Oasis and their music output.
Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 10:37 - Jun 29 with 2186 viewssmegma

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 08:33 - Jun 29 by Gloucs_R

In the last couple of years it has become 'normal' to see this happen at England away games. In particular the game in Berlin 2 years ago where you could buy beer in 2 pint glasses made from really thick reinforced plastic. The stadium has two tiers and divs were lobbing them down on their own England fans below. A ten year old boy got seriously hurt when a full glass hit him on the head resulting in 6 stitches.
Then in Dortmund last year when the stand below was the family stand full of Germans wearing colours. I saw one lady with blood streaming down her face when she got struck. To make it worse some of the glasses thrown weren't filled with alcohol.
Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 10:45 - Jun 29 with 2168 viewssmegma

Gabby Logan said on TV on Sunday that she got soaked during the Panama game when England scored. I'm guessing she was in the posh seats or even pitch side as she was working.
Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 11:01 - Jun 29 with 2143 viewsGloucs_R

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 10:45 - Jun 29 by smegma

Gabby Logan said on TV on Sunday that she got soaked during the Panama game when England scored. I'm guessing she was in the posh seats or even pitch side as she was working.

or she is just a gusher....???

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 11:16 - Jun 29 with 2102 viewsMick_S

A couple of mates are doing the Benidorm thing.

Hell on earth.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 11:17 - Jun 29 with 2098 viewsLythamR

Fake News
Fake Extreme Patriotism
Fake Extreme Excitement

in a week or 2
Fake Extreme Despair
or
Fake Extreme Ecstasy

Woop Woop
Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 11:25 - Jun 29 with 2070 viewsTheChef

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 11:17 - Jun 29 by LythamR

Fake News
Fake Extreme Patriotism
Fake Extreme Excitement

in a week or 2
Fake Extreme Despair
or
Fake Extreme Ecstasy

Woop Woop

You mean next Tuesday night / Wednesday morning.

Black.
White.
Nothing in between.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 11:59 - Jun 29 with 2010 viewsRBlock

You know what the answer is, launch your bottle of peroni up in the air next time it happens.
Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 13:33 - Jun 29 with 1918 viewsqprxtc

I will admit that I have Chucked a pint in the air in celebration of a goal.

Difference is I didn’t mean to do it and was extremely pissed off at doing so and had a bit of sulky three year old strop about it.

I’ll never get that pint back. I often think about her and what we could have been together.

Sob.
Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 14:08 - Jun 29 with 1857 viewsstevec

I watched the Tunisia game in my local Surrey pub and when Kane headed that last minute winner, some bástard covered me with a Chateau Latour 2009.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024