Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham ground sharing with us next season. 22:44 - May 20 with 10655 viewsSnipper

Just told by a Fulham mate.
Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 22:56 - May 20 with 5851 viewsSnipper

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 22:59 - May 20 with 5839 viewsLblock

Nope.

If they do get the new stand project rolling on the next 8 weeks I’d be amazed
Still searching for Stadium Project Liaison Manager, still not signed up with a Contractor and still not sure they can now afford it (due to relegation).

If nearly applied for the job for a laugh but the description stated you’d be meeting with fans on match day to explain logistics and plan the fan move processes. Tells me they may do it next summer not this

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 23:16 - May 20 with 5757 viewsToast_R

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 22:59 - May 20 by Lblock

Nope.

Still searching for Stadium Project Liaison Manager, still not signed up with a Contractor and still not sure they can now afford it (due to relegation).

If nearly applied for the job for a laugh but the description stated you’d be meeting with fans on match day to explain logistics and plan the fan move processes. Tells me they may do it next summer not this

Afford it?
Didnt the owner nearly buy Wembley last year?
Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 23:17 - May 20 with 5755 viewsCamberleyR

That Riverside stand holds what 4-4500 tops? That would still leave 20,000 seats which will be plenty in the Championship. Can't see how closing that one side would lead to the whole ground having to close.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 00:16 - May 21 with 5609 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 23:17 - May 20 by CamberleyR

That Riverside stand holds what 4-4500 tops? That would still leave 20,000 seats which will be plenty in the Championship. Can't see how closing that one side would lead to the whole ground having to close.

The fact that it's beside the river might mean access would need to be from the pitch side.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 00:41 - May 21 with 5582 viewsDannyPaddox

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 00:16 - May 21 by CliveWilsonSaid

The fact that it's beside the river might mean access would need to be from the pitch side.

With the help of a safety net, or some old mattresses, or even an array of large empty cardboard boxes (a la Starsky & Hutch) you could catapult the fcukers into the ground from the Barn Elms Rowing Club opposite.
Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 06:57 - May 21 with 5287 viewsKonk

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 22:59 - May 20 by Lblock

Nope.

We still haven't announced season-ticket prices or told Riversiders where they're going to be relocated to, so something's obviously not finalised as of yet. Capacity wise, I think the Cottage would still be larger than Loftus Road, so doesn't make sense to move from that prospective.

It's always been the plan that the materials/waste would be transported via the river, so ground access presumably not the issue. Neither should financing be, as Khan is worth over £6bn and the redevelopment funding wouldn't be included in FFP.

Lots of rumours about a groundshare with you lot, but not convinced myself. By the time we've forked out for rent, pis sed-off a lot of our support etc who come into Putney or Putney Bridge, to play in a smaller ground...doesn't make much sense to me. But then again, neither does having the owner's son as our DOF, so you never know!
[Post edited 21 May 2019 8:48]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 08:48 - May 21 with 5002 viewsMrSheen

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 06:57 - May 21 by Konk

We still haven't announced season-ticket prices or told Riversiders where they're going to be relocated to, so something's obviously not finalised as of yet. Capacity wise, I think the Cottage would still be larger than Loftus Road, so doesn't make sense to move from that prospective.

It's always been the plan that the materials/waste would be transported via the river, so ground access presumably not the issue. Neither should financing be, as Khan is worth over £6bn and the redevelopment funding wouldn't be included in FFP.

Lots of rumours about a groundshare with you lot, but not convinced myself. By the time we've forked out for rent, pis sed-off a lot of our support etc who come into Putney or Putney Bridge, to play in a smaller ground...doesn't make much sense to me. But then again, neither does having the owner's son as our DOF, so you never know!

I've seen rumours about sharing with West Ham. Presumably Middlesbrough as the fall-back if they can't come to terms.
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 09:12 - May 21 with 4935 viewsKonk

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 08:48 - May 21 by MrSheen

I've seen rumours about sharing with West Ham. Presumably Middlesbrough as the fall-back if they can't come to terms.

West Ham, Chelsea, Palace; you might as well chuck Boro into the mix. If we went with West Ham, that would be a tremendously shi t idea for all sorts of reasons.

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 12:58 - May 21 with 4585 viewsstowmarketrange

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 09:12 - May 21 by Konk

West Ham, Chelsea, Palace; you might as well chuck Boro into the mix. If we went with West Ham, that would be a tremendously shi t idea for all sorts of reasons.

If you did ground share with us I’d hope you employ your own team of cleaners.We haven’t got enough of our own to pick up 15,000 happy clappy things after every game.
And we do need some more floodlight bulbs.They’ve never been the same since john noakes popped his clogs.
[Post edited 21 May 2019 13:00]
Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 13:02 - May 21 with 4566 viewsTonto

I hope the financial terms of their rental are a little more beneficial (to us than the last time was rumoured to be...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 13:21 - May 21 with 4481 viewssmegma

For rumour read ' a story made up about a month ago by someone online yet everyone believes it'. This thread will be repeated in about 3 weeks time until the start of the season.
Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 13:33 - May 21 with 4430 viewsqprd

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 06:57 - May 21 by Konk

i dont think capacity will be an issue with loftus road

last time you went down, i recall your attendances also went way down, too. loftus road should be able to accommodate next seasons attendances
Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 13:37 - May 21 with 4410 viewsDorse

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 13:21 - May 21 by smegma

For rumour read ' a story made up about a month ago by someone online yet everyone believes it'. This thread will be repeated in about 3 weeks time until the start of the season.

And yet, when I make up a story about Aldi toothpaste being made from powdered rhino horn, no one believes me.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 13:49 - May 21 with 4354 viewsMaggsinho

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 12:58 - May 21 by stowmarketrange

If you did ground share with us I’d hope you employ your own team of cleaners.We haven’t got enough of our own to pick up 15,000 happy clappy things after every game.
And we do need some more floodlight bulbs.They’ve never been the same since john noakes popped his clogs.
[Post edited 21 May 2019 13:00]

Speaking of which.

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 13:53 - May 21 with 4327 viewsKonk

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 13:33 - May 21 by qprd

i dont think capacity will be an issue with loftus road

last time you went down, i recall your attendances also went way down, too. loftus road should be able to accommodate next seasons attendances

These were our averages and final positions last time we were in the Championship:

2014-15: 18,268 (17th)
2015-16: 17,566 (20th)
2016-17: 18,498 (6th)
2017-18: 19,896 (3rd)

Quite a lot of 20k+ crowds in amongst those, with some considerably smaller midweek crowds. If we stay at the Cottage during the redevelopment, we will presumably just turn over the end blocks of the Johnny Haynes stand to away fans and give the whole Putney End to home fans. We did that in our first year in PL and also for European games.

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 14:13 - May 21 with 4251 viewsBuckR

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 13:53 - May 21 by Konk

These were our averages and final positions last time we were in the Championship:

Quite a lot of 20k+ crowds in amongst those, with some considerably smaller midweek crowds. If we stay at the Cottage during the redevelopment, we will presumably just turn over the end blocks of the Johnny Haynes stand to away fans and give the whole Putney End to home fans. We did that in our first year in PL and also for European games.

Would we need to reintroduce the smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels?
Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 14:32 - May 21 with 4176 viewsTheChef

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 13:53 - May 21 by Konk

Fulham gets bigger crowds than QPR in the Championship??

Are they allowed to leave, or do they get locked in?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 14:49 - May 21 with 4130 viewsRblockPrior

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 14:32 - May 21 by TheChef

Fulham gets bigger crowds than QPR in the Championship??

Are they allowed to leave, or do they get locked in?

Tbh most people do, even the likes of Reading, Ipswich and Bolton had higher and they had a shocking season. We are a small club with a limited fan base, having many clubs around us doesn't help but our fan base need to judge expectations on the size of our club.

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 14:57 - May 21 with 4094 viewsMrSheen

I presume Fayed took his gold khazi with him last time.
Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 14:58 - May 21 with 4090 viewsKonk

These were our highest attendances for regular season fixtures:

2014-15: 23,271 (17th)
2015-16: 20,316 (20th)
2016-17: 24,300 (6th)
2017-18: 24,547 (3rd)

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 15:02 - May 21 with 4076 viewsFredManRave

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 14:58 - May 21 by Konk

These were our highest attendances for regular season fixtures:

2014-15: 23,271 (17th)
2015-16: 20,316 (20th)
2016-17: 24,300 (6th)
2017-18: 24,547 (3rd)

Nobody likes a show off, Konk.

Still, at least you did not crow bar in another mention of your "European games".

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 15:29 - May 21 with 4034 viewsDannyPaddox

They're taking the mick already.
Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 15:37 - May 21 with 4009 viewsMick_S

I've offered my lorry to help with the renovations - not heard anything yet.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 16:01 - May 21 with 3929 viewsKonk

Fulham ground sharing with us next season. on 15:02 - May 21 by FredManRave

Nobody likes a show off, Konk.

Still, at least you did not crow bar in another mention of your "European games".

Well, they're not exactly massive crowds - I was just making the point that we got crowds bigger than the LR capacity in each of our recent seasons in the Championship.

European references - you should meet my Forest mate; he can crowbar Malmo and Hamburg into 95% of all conversations if he puts his mind to it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024