Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... 16:56 - Mar 15 with 2468 viewsDylanP

I like Marc Pugh. He gives a lot of effort and pulls off some deft touches. But, it seems to me that when he plays, Ryann Manning's role is curtailed and his freedom to power down the wing is stifled.

Its not really his fault, but i prefer our shape and creativity when he isn't on the field.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 17:02 - Mar 15 with 2451 viewstraininvain

I’d be interested to see our win ratio with Pugh on/off the pitch. I reckon you’d be surprised.
Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 17:03 - Mar 15 with 2446 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He's been bang on form last few games for me.

He's not the future mind, that belongs to Chair.
Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 18:00 - Mar 15 with 2357 viewsAntti_Heinola

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 17:03 - Mar 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

He's been bang on form last few games for me.

He's not the future mind, that belongs to Chair.

Except Chair always plays centrally when Warbs uses him - and he shifts Eze wide. So they're not fighting for the same position
Actually, no one's fighting for any position right now!

Bare bones.

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 18:16 - Mar 15 with 2311 viewsloftboy

So that’s Eze and Pugh you’ve posted negative threads on, are we getting one from each player?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 18:39 - Mar 15 with 2271 viewsNorthernr

Not my favourite, would much rather Chair be playing, but actually last few weeks Pugh has been pretty decent IMO.
Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 19:07 - Mar 15 with 2219 viewsstevec

I wouldn’t worry too much, highly unlikely he’ll be here next season.

Good player though, does his job quietly and efficiently.
Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 19:19 - Mar 15 with 2192 viewsrsonist

Absolutely furious with him styling himself as the foodie footballer and not just a nutritionally minded one. His plates are a bloody mess.
Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 19:53 - Mar 15 with 2131 viewsPunteR

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 19:19 - Mar 15 by rsonist

Absolutely furious with him styling himself as the foodie footballer and not just a nutritionally minded one. His plates are a bloody mess.

?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 20:09 - Mar 15 with 2108 viewsrsonist

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 19:53 - Mar 15 by PunteR

?

https://www.instagram.com/thefoodiefootballer/
Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 20:29 - Mar 15 with 2065 viewsLazyFan

Time to give Shodpio some games on the left. See if he can do something with a now experienced Manning supporting him.

That's if this season ever comes back!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 23:11 - Mar 15 with 1936 viewstimcocking

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 18:16 - Mar 15 by loftboy

So that’s Eze and Pugh you’ve posted negative threads on, are we getting one from each player?

Again, without wishing to play devil's advocate, wasn't it a reasonably astute and interesting point he brought up if it's true? Was it actually negative at all to say he prefers Chair central and Manning pushed up? I probably prefer it too if it's correct and i don't see anything negative in it unless i'm Pugh's wife.

I'm still laughing to myself about last week, when some poor sod said something like 'damn, we're so good we might well be higher up the table' only to get lambasted for somehow being super negative by people who were effectively saying we're a mediocre side and deserve to be mid table seemingly without realising the unintentional irony of it all.

I can't really see why they'd change Manning's positioning based on who was in front too much, not between players like Chair, Eze or Pugh who are all primarily attackers. More to do with the situation in individual matches themselves i'd presume.

[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 2:37]
Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 23:33 - Mar 15 with 1922 viewsaston_hoop

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 20:09 - Mar 15 by rsonist

https://www.instagram.com/thefoodiefootballer/

I'll say it, I don't get avocado. Who the fck actually enjoys eating it?? tastes of fck all and has a disgraceful texture.

Dont mind Pugh, experienced and probably far more useful a bloke to have around than we realise.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 02:12 - Mar 16 with 1855 viewstimcocking

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 23:33 - Mar 15 by aston_hoop

I'll say it, I don't get avocado. Who the fck actually enjoys eating it?? tastes of fck all and has a disgraceful texture.

Dont mind Pugh, experienced and probably far more useful a bloke to have around than we realise.

Can't agree i'm afraid. Don't particularly like to eat avocado on it's own but it adds an excellent texture and interesting flavour to almost anything. A remarkable...thing. What i can't abide, hearing it referred to as 'avo'. Australia has a lot to answer for when it comes to linguistics.

The menu i looked at earlier this week offered avo and guac as extras on any sanga and i'm not even making that up.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2020 2:22]
Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 08:24 - Mar 16 with 1600 viewsTacticalR

I don't really get Pugh. One moment it looks like his legs won't do what he wants them to do (e.g. giving that penalty away at Preston), the next he does something good like that through ball for Eze at home to Stoke.

Air hostess clique

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 11:36 - Mar 16 with 1497 viewsCamberleyR

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 17:02 - Mar 15 by traininvain

I’d be interested to see our win ratio with Pugh on/off the pitch. I reckon you’d be surprised.

13 wins in 27 games so 48%. Sheff Wed away was the only win he didn't get on the pitch for.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 12:13 - Mar 16 with 1449 viewsplasmahoop

Marc Pugh -- Great player but ... on 11:36 - Mar 16 by CamberleyR

13 wins in 27 games so 48%. Sheff Wed away was the only win he didn't get on the pitch for.

Interesting those stats. There was a worry a few weeks ago that with leister leaving we were light on physicality. Pugh has stepped up in this regard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024