Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great winner 17:03 - Oct 31 with 2389 viewswelwynranger

But what was Masterson thinking of to try and lose it
Great winner on 17:12 - Oct 31 with 2317 viewsstowmarketrange

What was he thinking about?
Great winner on 17:13 - Oct 31 with 2300 viewsNov77

Is it possible to have Lobotomies all round for the centre halves before Wednesday?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Great winner on 17:17 - Oct 31 with 2251 viewsbosh67

Can we set a record for penalties conceded this season?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Great winner on 17:17 - Oct 31 with 2248 viewsBklynRanger

I wondered was he signalling to the lino? If not, stop it, all of you.
Great winner on 17:18 - Oct 31 with 2240 viewssouthbrookstreet

Great winner on 17:13 - Oct 31 by Nov77

Is it possible to have Lobotomies all round for the centre halves before Wednesday?

What was he thinking... umm not much of a report
Great winner on 17:20 - Oct 31 with 2204 viewsWatford_Ranger

Great winner on 17:17 - Oct 31 by bosh67

Can we set a record for penalties conceded this season?

We’ve probably already set it.
Great winner on 17:39 - Oct 31 with 2087 viewsPinnerPaul

Andy Sinton was brilliant - this at 2-2 as well " Lets just call it an error of judgement and leave it at that"
Great winner on 20:02 - Oct 31 with 1693 viewsLazyFan

They do it in training when they make a mistake and hold up the ball, then act like "oh its just training", but of course this habit can come into the real game.

It needs to be punished in training with extra laps around the track or sommit like that. not wearing shinpads in training is another no no.

Many times players have been injured in training not for wearing shinpads and the excuse of "I train better without" is rubbish as your not training for training, your training for the real match where you have to wear them.

Anyway Dickie will be straight back in and now we only have to worry about which RB is going to give away our next Charity Park Rangers penalty freebie. Will it be Kane or Kakay?

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

Great winner on 09:19 - Nov 1 with 1318 viewsYokelR

You really have to take your hat off to whoever is Ranger's defensive coach. Week after week disasters and still he steals a living.
Literally anyone could do better.
Great winner on 09:37 - Nov 1 with 1273 viewsNorthantsHoop

What a superb strike from Dominic Ball, at last a bit of luck and extreme skill go our way. But what was Masterson doing with that handball, a clear punch of the ball. That was really disappointing from a player who I have a lot of faith in. Barbet ridiculous lunge again, sliding in, but the Masterson handball was inexcusable, should be read the riot act by the management. Great save from Dieng, unlucky that it was followed up.
Great winner on 09:54 - Nov 1 with 1223 viewsWegerles_Stairs

It could all be a cunning plan to get Dieng more practice saving penalties - and it could be working!
Great winner on 10:06 - Nov 1 with 1185 viewsbakerloo8

Fantastic finish from Ball, looked like a 'might as well swing the left boot at this' effort for me. Delighted it went top bag.
He got the defence out of a hole as well 👌
Great winner on 10:28 - Nov 1 with 1134 viewsDavieQPR

I believe Masterson was showing Barbet that you don't have to trip someone to give away a penalty because someone might get hurt his way.
Great winner on 12:40 - Nov 1 with 1065 viewsLazyFan

Great winner on 09:54 - Nov 1 by Wegerles_Stairs

It could all be a cunning plan to get Dieng more practice saving penalties - and it could be working!

He dived the correct way on both of those pens.

So, indeed from this, he is getting the real work experience that he needs (as it's not "practice" in a real game).

Kakay or Kane next up to provide a Charity Park Rangers penalty.

zzzzzzzzzz

Great winner on 13:16 - Nov 1 with 1037 viewsHoopsie

I think Masterson was pinned down by Moore when both went up for the ball, Moore having jumped higher first and had his hands and left elbow all over Masterson. Half the time a ref would call a foul on the defender. I watched it repeatedly and in slow-mo, it just seems that to me. Viewed at its natural speed you would see Masterson inexplicably and stupidly raised his hands, but with the slow-mo at different angles it seems to me he was pinned down by Moore and hence wildly flinged his right hand upwards which was free (his left arm was locked down by Moore’s left elbow, and Moore’s right arm was over his left face) due to his thwarted upwards jumping momentum. Very unlucky bloke - if there’s VAR a review would have been a foul on Masterson. But so it went, a “deliberate” hand ball. Not as stupid as it looks, I think.

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Great winner on 15:32 - Nov 1 with 974 viewsstainrods_elbow

Great winner on 09:37 - Nov 1 by NorthantsHoop

What a superb strike from Dominic Ball, at last a bit of luck and extreme skill go our way. But what was Masterson doing with that handball, a clear punch of the ball. That was really disappointing from a player who I have a lot of faith in. Barbet ridiculous lunge again, sliding in, but the Masterson handball was inexcusable, should be read the riot act by the management. Great save from Dieng, unlucky that it was followed up.

Agree on Masterson - it shows me his inexperience has serious implications and he can't be trusted by Warburton for now at least. A pity, as he has looked so promising, with shades of Alan McDonald to his emerging game. As for Barbet, I'm approaching a point where I'd like to see him bombed out. From what I've seen, he is lazy, stupidly over-commits and a liability. We clearly have endemic issues with our so-called rearguard, with or without Dickie, and I the coaching staff have done nothing to suggest they have the nous to deal with it in 18 months. But for Ball's bit of blitzkrieg, yesterday's game would have been a classic case of QPR pulling a draw if not a defeat from the jaws of victory.

On a positive note, wonderful playmaking from Mr Chair who looked anything but sedentary with that lovely turn and run into the box - more please! And a fine strike from the much maligned Kane for a super goal. Uncle caught the eye and Dieng had a good-looking game and was really unlucky for the 2nd pen. And kudos to Ball of course for that lovely thunderbolt to get the defence out of jail this time.

A mixed bag for sure, but hopefully some promising pieces to work with.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Great winner on 23:31 - Nov 2 with 799 viewsbob566

Too many brainfarts by defenders this season. I championed mastersons signing after watching him for Eire youth's. But that was inexcusable.
Great winner on 00:02 - Nov 3 with 779 viewstimcocking

I think he'd realised what Dom Ball was about to do, so he wanted to make it more exciting...

[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 2:01]
Great winner on 14:06 - Nov 3 with 669 viewsPinnerPaul

Great winner on 13:16 - Nov 1 by Hoopsie

I think Masterson was pinned down by Moore when both went up for the ball, Moore having jumped higher first and had his hands and left elbow all over Masterson. Half the time a ref would call a foul on the defender. I watched it repeatedly and in slow-mo, it just seems that to me. Viewed at its natural speed you would see Masterson inexplicably and stupidly raised his hands, but with the slow-mo at different angles it seems to me he was pinned down by Moore and hence wildly flinged his right hand upwards which was free (his left arm was locked down by Moore’s left elbow, and Moore’s right arm was over his left face) due to his thwarted upwards jumping momentum. Very unlucky bloke - if there’s VAR a review would have been a foul on Masterson. But so it went, a “deliberate” hand ball. Not as stupid as it looks, I think.

Not having that sorry.

If that was the case he, and some team mates would be screaming at the ref.

No one has even mentioned that in post match interviews either, which surely they would have done.
Great winner on 15:40 - Nov 3 with 600 viewsNortholt_Rs

Great winner on 00:02 - Nov 3 by timcocking

I think he'd realised what Dom Ball was about to do, so he wanted to make it more exciting...

[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 2:01]

It worked!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024