Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton 10:36 - Jan 6 with 3614 viewsNorthernr

Now this coming Tuesday at 7. So much for that recovery and training time ahead of Wycombe...
Luton on 10:41 - Jan 6 with 2825 viewsPaddyhoops

That should make the team selection against Fulham interesting!!
Luton on 10:42 - Jan 6 with 2812 viewsted_hendrix

Cram it in, whatever happens keep just cramming these fixtures in, we must have these fixtures completed before the world ends, there is no excuse not to play these fixtures, no excuse.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Luton on 10:43 - Jan 6 with 2818 viewsgazza1

Luton on 10:41 - Jan 6 by Paddyhoops

I hope he pits a decent side out, near first team, against Fulham - I got money riding on it!!! All fit players to be selected.
Luton on 10:55 - Jan 6 with 2745 viewswood_hoop

I hope puts MW out the strongest team for every game, injuries permitting, if we are going down lets do it fighting on every front, if we get a few knocks on the way that's the footballl life, I for one would not be upset if valor is to the forefront, act like we are vanquished in games does nothing for the confidence of the squad.
Luton on 10:56 - Jan 6 with 2732 viewsMyke

Luton on 10:43 - Jan 6 by gazza1

I hope he pits a decent side out, near first team, against Fulham - I got money riding on it!!! All fit players to be selected.

It will be two teams, desperate to stay in their respective divisions, trying their best to get knocked out at the first attempt. Whoever fails will be forced to play in the next round of this distraction from league survival!
Luton on 11:14 - Jan 6 with 2659 viewsdaveB

Luton on 10:43 - Jan 6 by gazza1

do we have a decent side to put out
Luton on 11:36 - Jan 6 with 2552 viewsfrancisbowles

FA Cup not important this year, bigger issues.

Barnes,
Kane, Masterson, Barbet, Hamalainen
Ball, Bettache
Adomah, Thomas, Willock
Dykes.

Last time we got to the 5th round, our league form fell of a cliff, manager got sacked and we just survived. Can't afford that distraction this season as we are in a worse position to start with.
Luton on 11:44 - Jan 6 with 2500 viewsgazza1

Luton on 11:36 - Jan 6 by francisbowles

Barnes,
Ball, Bettache
Adomah, Thomas, Willock
Dykes.

Last time we got to the 5th round, our league form fell of a cliff, manager got sacked and we just survived. Can't afford that distraction this season as we are in a worse position to start with.

I look at it differently.....winning breeds confidence, football is a confidence game, good for everyone at the Club including supporters, money could be made, play your best team.
Login to get fewer ads

Luton on 11:49 - Jan 6 with 2471 viewsfrancisbowles

Luton on 11:44 - Jan 6 by gazza1

I look at it differently.....winning breeds confidence, football is a confidence game, good for everyone at the Club including supporters, money could be made, play your best team.

It a bit like 'new manager bounce', gazza1. Works for others but not for Rangers.

Good luck with your bet, I am still hoping we win, just think Luton and Wycombe are more important and we need Dieng, Dickie, Chair, Carroll and Cameron fit and rested.
Luton on 11:59 - Jan 6 with 2416 viewsPaddyhoops

I hear its live on the BBC website.
Fa cup weekends don't get any better.
Two poor teams put out two poor reserve teams in an empty stadium.
Whats not to like!!
Luton on 12:00 - Jan 6 with 2411 viewsessextaxiboy

Now its a midweek game is it included in ST streams ?
Luton on 12:18 - Jan 6 with 2344 viewsjohnhoop

Luton on 12:00 - Jan 6 by essextaxiboy

Be amazed if it wasn’t still “designated” a weekend fixture.
Luton on 12:23 - Jan 6 with 2325 viewsdaveB

Luton on 12:00 - Jan 6 by essextaxiboy

No you have to pay a tenner for it
Luton on 12:38 - Jan 6 with 2261 viewsqprd

i usually am not one to bin off cup matches, but im hoping we play a half baked squad for the fa cup... not rly worth it this year with the relegation scrap and our paper thin squad ....but happy to take the abuse for this opinion
Luton on 13:14 - Jan 6 with 2107 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Luton on 12:38 - Jan 6 by qprd

i usually am not one to bin off cup matches, but im hoping we play a half baked squad for the fa cup... not rly worth it this year with the relegation scrap and our paper thin squad ....but happy to take the abuse for this opinion

I'm with you. Normally I detest our surrendering the cups but this year they shouldn't even have been played so I'm finding it hard to put up a case for prioritising them.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Luton on 13:20 - Jan 6 with 2081 viewsgazza1

Luton on 12:38 - Jan 6 by qprd

No abuse from me.....you opinion but not mine. Lets get into the 4th round draw and have some fun and enjoy a win against our rivals.
Luton on 13:27 - Jan 6 with 2053 viewsDubaiR

For Fulham

Dieng
Kakay masterson barbet
Albert ball bettache thomas willock
Kelman bonne

Rest a couple for Luton so fresh.
Luton on 13:38 - Jan 6 with 2010 viewsrsonist

I dunno, I'm usually philosophical about the cups but this feels like a good opportunity to kick off a run. In this instance it seems as easy to underestimate the negatives of losing as much as overestimate the positives of winning.
Luton on 13:45 - Jan 6 with 1977 viewsterryb

I'm not surprised at the date for the Luton match as the EFL rules state that any postponed game must be played on the first available date.

Of course, if we both lose in the FA Cup this weekend, they may be able to move it to 4th round day!
Luton on 13:57 - Jan 6 with 1924 viewsPinnerPaul

Luton on 11:36 - Jan 6 by francisbowles

Barnes,
Ball, Bettache
Adomah, Thomas, Willock
Dykes.

11 points is hardly 'just survived'!
Luton on 13:57 - Jan 6 with 1923 viewsdaveB

I just want to see QPR win a game of football, whichever competition it comes in is secondary for me at the moment
Luton on 14:00 - Jan 6 with 1910 viewsPinnerPaul

Luton on 13:57 - Jan 6 by daveB

I just want to see QPR win a game of football, whichever competition it comes in is secondary for me at the moment

Agree Dave, given our season so far, not sure we have the luxury or ability to pick and choose what games we try in or not!
Luton on 14:56 - Jan 6 with 1787 viewsgolborne

I think, maybe hope any so called weakened side will give us an opportunity to look at a few players, namely Bettache and Duke-McKenna, who was kitted up to come on against Norwich prior to the equaliser. Maybe a chance for Kelman, too. Wouldn't mind seeing him in behind the striker, as he seems to like a give and go, plus has great energy for the press.
Luton on 19:44 - Jan 6 with 1489 viewsactonman

Luton on 11:44 - Jan 6 by gazza1

Trouble is , when you field you’re best team and still lose miserably it affects confidence also
Luton on 22:11 - Jan 6 with 1322 viewsBoston

Luton on 11:14 - Jan 6 by daveB

do we have a decent side to put out

Not if we can help it.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024