Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
United and Leicester Friendlies 19:25 - Jul 12 with 8094 viewsdenhamhoop2

Tickets for both games go on sale online tomorrow morning at 10 am online purchasing the only option available Season ticket holders only
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 19:26]
United and Leicester Friendlies on 19:27 - Jul 12 with 5038 viewsHayesender

Does it say how many? Full house or restricted?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

United and Leicester Friendlies on 19:39 - Jul 12 with 4999 viewsdenhamhoop2

Doesn't state as it's after 17th as many as they can cram in probably
United and Leicester Friendlies on 20:44 - Jul 12 with 4853 viewsbollockchops

no pyhsical tickets all digital in your apple wallet so just like the pubs at wembley yesterday charging £25 to watch the match, im out !
United and Leicester Friendlies on 09:10 - Jul 13 with 4566 views80s_Boy

I can't make the United match but, of course, would still like to watch it.

How long after the full time whistle will the full match be available on QPR+?
United and Leicester Friendlies on 09:22 - Jul 13 with 4530 viewsfrancisbowles

United and Leicester Friendlies on 20:44 - Jul 12 by bollockchops

no pyhsical tickets all digital in your apple wallet so just like the pubs at wembley yesterday charging £25 to watch the match, im out !

Don't know where you get £25 from and you can print your own ticket.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/man-utd-leicester-tickets-on-sale-tuesday
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 9:23]
United and Leicester Friendlies on 09:22 - Jul 13 with 4526 viewsconnell10

United and Leicester Friendlies on 09:10 - Jul 13 by 80s_Boy

Man utd and foxes games available as a double bundle for 8.99.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

United and Leicester Friendlies on 09:23 - Jul 13 with 4521 viewsconnell10

United and Leicester Friendlies on 09:22 - Jul 13 by connell10

Man utd and foxes games available as a double bundle for 8.99.

On qpr+

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

United and Leicester Friendlies on 10:16 - Jul 13 with 4466 viewsdenhamhoop2

Job done I finally get to sit in my Season Ticket seat for both games not normally an option for friendlies
Login to get fewer ads

United and Leicester Friendlies on 10:35 - Jul 13 with 4394 viewsozranger

United and Leicester Friendlies on 10:16 - Jul 13 by denhamhoop2

Job done I finally get to sit in my Season Ticket seat for both games not normally an option for friendlies

Same here. QED, as they would say. Kudos to them getting it right.

Now I just have to work out how to get these and the season ticket into my so-called digital wallet. They aren't there and not much of an idea how.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 10:44 - Jul 13 with 4377 viewsBklynRanger

The system is letting me buy both a ST ticket and a Full Price Adult ticket (which would be for a mate who isn't a ST holder) for some reason.

Can't decide if it'll turn into some kind of 'App' debacle.

Did I read above that you can choose to print them out?

Ok, I see FB's post above.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 10:47]
United and Leicester Friendlies on 10:45 - Jul 13 with 4362 viewsfrancisbowles

United and Leicester Friendlies on 10:44 - Jul 13 by BklynRanger

The system is letting me buy both a ST ticket and a Full Price Adult ticket (which would be for a mate who isn't a ST holder) for some reason.

Yes it says you can print or scan to your mobile device.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 10:50 - Jul 13 with 4346 viewsLowerloftLad

Just bought two tickets for the united game and i cannot wait.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 10:51]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

United and Leicester Friendlies on 10:59 - Jul 13 with 4293 viewsdenhamhoop2

United and Leicester Friendlies on 10:44 - Jul 13 by BklynRanger

Just have to choose the print your own ticket option and you will get a PDF file to print your own ticket which will be my choice as I have zero faith in QR codes working on my phone.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 11:01 - Jul 13 with 4278 viewsBklynRanger

United and Leicester Friendlies on 10:59 - Jul 13 by denhamhoop2

Just have to choose the print your own ticket option and you will get a PDF file to print your own ticket which will be my choice as I have zero faith in QR codes working on my phone.

Cheers, yeah I think there'll be quite a few of us flapping pieces of paper around at the turnstiles.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 11:29 - Jul 13 with 4231 viewsDavieQPR

Man Utd players have enjoyed a better atmosphere and more crowd noise since the lockdown.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 13:06 - Jul 13 with 4114 views80s_Boy

United and Leicester Friendlies on 09:10 - Jul 13 by 80s_Boy

Quoting myself in the hope that someone knows the answer!
United and Leicester Friendlies on 15:47 - Jul 13 with 4018 viewsCliff

Just bought mine, and it threw me off balance for a while when choosing seats until I realised that the Leicester game was cheaper - I nearly bought the seats without my ST discount!
United and Leicester Friendlies on 10:34 - Jul 15 with 3731 viewsfrancisbowles

I've just found mine in the Spam folder.

The confirmation email went to my inbox but the tickets email went to Spam? They both say boxoffice@qpr.co.uk and were sent at approximately the same time.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 11:42 - Jul 15 with 3635 viewsToast_R

Bought my membership this morning. What a pain in the arse, online wasn't having my Debit Card at all. Tried 4 times so had to call them in the end.

Can someone explain, why are they currently only letting Members to buy 1 ticket per membership for Man Utd?
I'm trying to buy four - 2 adults and 2 kids but I can't, so as it stands, I won't be buying any. Do they want to sell these bloody tickets or what?
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 11:47]
United and Leicester Friendlies on 11:49 - Jul 15 with 3620 viewsNorthernr

United and Leicester Friendlies on 11:42 - Jul 15 by Toast_R

Bought my membership this morning. What a pain in the arse, online wasn't having my Debit Card at all. Tried 4 times so had to call them in the end.

Can someone explain, why are they currently only letting Members to buy 1 ticket per membership for Man Utd?
I'm trying to buy four - 2 adults and 2 kids but I can't, so as it stands, I won't be buying any. Do they want to sell these bloody tickets or what?

I think they're very unsure on the demand for this fixture. I've got another six people waiting to buy in a similar situation to you. Was down their interviewing yesterday and they shifted something like 700 tickets in the first 15 minutes, but then you look on the seat map now and it's still pretty sparse.

This post has been edited by an administrator
United and Leicester Friendlies on 12:31 - Jul 15 with 3556 viewsToast_R

United and Leicester Friendlies on 11:49 - Jul 15 by Northernr

I think they're very unsure on the demand for this fixture. I've got another six people waiting to buy in a similar situation to you. Was down their interviewing yesterday and they shifted something like 700 tickets in the first 15 minutes, but then you look on the seat map now and it's still pretty sparse.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Yeah there we loads of seats in every block. Obvs want the family stand and thought I'd got decent seats at the front (about the only ones with enough leg room for me) but no able to. The game is just over a week away and it seems they're causing a massive faff for no good reason. Do they want our money?
United and Leicester Friendlies on 12:37 - Jul 15 with 3549 viewsslmrstid

I cant make the United game but I've bought 2 for Leicester for me and my wife to go. Also decided to buy them in the Loft because I have, in the 25 years since I first went to QPR, only ever sat there once and that was a 4-0 win against Swindon in 1998. I have fancied for a long time taking a non-season ticket game in the Loft and this seems as good a one as any.

Also means I get to save the "specialness" of returning to my normal Ellerslie Road seat with my Dad til the following week's game for the league season.

The whole digital thing seems a pain, but its going to be bloody emotional going back. Being Leicester based I was of course kindly banned from the Reading/Stoke fixtures last year from living in Tier 4 Covid Central so its been a long time since that Birmingham game...
United and Leicester Friendlies on 13:20 - Jul 15 with 3508 viewsdaveB

got 2 tickets last night, feels very odd knowing I'm going back now. I'm still flat on the floor from the Euros so nowhere near as excited as I should be but imagine that will change on the day
United and Leicester Friendlies on 14:36 - Jul 15 with 3437 viewsNW5Hoop

United and Leicester Friendlies on 11:42 - Jul 15 by Toast_R

My guess would be they might be trying to avoid people buying shedloads and then passing them on to Man U fans they might know, so we don't end up with home stands full of people in red who would never otherwise get to see Man U in the flesh. Just guessing. When tix go on general sale will they be open only to people on the database, or to anyone? If the latter, that does for my notion about current sales policy.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 18:33 - Jul 15 with 3327 viewsessextaxiboy

United and Leicester Friendlies on 14:36 - Jul 15 by NW5Hoop

My guess would be they might be trying to avoid people buying shedloads and then passing them on to Man U fans they might know, so we don't end up with home stands full of people in red who would never otherwise get to see Man U in the flesh. Just guessing. When tix go on general sale will they be open only to people on the database, or to anyone? If the latter, that does for my notion about current sales policy.

We have got our season ticket seats ..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024