Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved 14:06 - Sep 30 with 5574 viewsNorthernr

Luton now a Friday night, Blackpool now Saturday 5.30pm, Derby away Monday night fiootball

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/three-november-fixtures-on-sky-sports-30092
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:10 - Sep 30 with 3374 viewsdaveB

not enough swear words around for this, booked up Derby trains nice and early what a waste of money.

Also booked weekend away for Blackpool, could have done without that being moved
[Post edited 30 Sep 2021 14:11]
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:10 - Sep 30 with 3376 viewsDWQPR

How much does the club get for being part of a selected game?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:13 - Sep 30 with 3336 viewsNorthernr

Also means this weekend is the last Saturday home match until DEcember. 2xFridays, 2xTuesdays and a Wednesday between now and Stoke on December 4.
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:14 - Sep 30 with 3326 viewslosethedrum

This now means that after the Preston game this sat the next saturday home fixture will be on december 4th v Stoke .
Edit: just seen your update clive .
Everyone better get buying for Preston this sat then .
[Post edited 30 Sep 2021 14:16]
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:15 - Sep 30 with 3310 viewsMrSheen

Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:10 - Sep 30 by daveB

not enough swear words around for this, booked up Derby trains nice and early what a waste of money.

Also booked weekend away for Blackpool, could have done without that being moved
[Post edited 30 Sep 2021 14:11]

Pride Park is only the 12th best attraction. They have parks and sheep races.

https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attractions-g187048-Activities-Derby_Derbyshire_Engla
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:16 - Sep 30 with 3289 viewsnix

Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:10 - Sep 30 by DWQPR

According to my exhaustive research (Google) we get £100k for being the home team and £10k for being the away team - I doubt if that includes red button games though.
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:18 - Sep 30 with 3254 viewsdaveB

Luton on a Friday night, the police will be thrilled
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:19 - Sep 30 with 3242 viewsSonofNorfolt

In general we're shit when on TV too.
The Stoke game will probably get moved as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:24 - Sep 30 with 3219 viewsnix

Thank goodness it's not on the Friday in Blackpool. We've got a cabaret night booked, and it's an experience I don't want to miss, having never been to the Golden Mile.
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:25 - Sep 30 with 3204 viewsDavieQPR

Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:10 - Sep 30 by DWQPR

Home team bets £100k and £120k for Sunday. Away team gets £10k.
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:39 - Sep 30 with 3133 viewsToast_R

Gawd, now I'm going to be torn between taking the kids to fireworks and watching the Blackpool match.
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:48 - Sep 30 with 3090 viewsManinBlack

Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:19 - Sep 30 by SonofNorfolt

In general we're shit when on TV too.
The Stoke game will probably get moved as well.

That is how I feel. It is hard enough playing away but somehow being live away on Sky makes it tougher as often we don't perform. We did perform at Bournemouth but still lost probably because it was live.

I guess this is the penalty we now pay for playing attractive football and being in the top end of the table.
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 15:27 - Sep 30 with 2992 viewsHayesender

My heart sank when I saw they'd moved the Blackpool game. Thank fck its still on the Saturday so my hotel booking stays the same

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 15:37 - Sep 30 with 2948 viewsstowmarketrange

Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 15:27 - Sep 30 by Hayesender

My heart sank when I saw they'd moved the Blackpool game. Thank fck its still on the Saturday so my hotel booking stays the same

I booked a train early enough to get me up there for a 3pm ko,but I could’ve had a bit of a lie in.At least it’s still Saturday I guess.
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 15:41 - Sep 30 with 2925 viewsozranger

Is there a way back from Blackpool that evening? Already paid for trains. I can see a 7:26 as the last but there may be another way.
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 15:42 - Sep 30 with 2920 viewsdaveB

Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 15:27 - Sep 30 by Hayesender

We've booked to go in Haven for the weekend with the kids so I can go to the game, for a second I thought it have moved to Monday which would have been a right cock up
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 15:45 - Sep 30 with 2917 viewsNorthernr

Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 15:41 - Sep 30 by ozranger

Is there a way back from Blackpool that evening? Already paid for trains. I can see a 7:26 as the last but there may be another way.

The last direct train back from Preston is 2006, and there's one that gets you there after midnight witha connection that goes at 2018.
It would be very tight. You'd need to be on the 1926 from Blackpool north, so you wouldn't be able to stay to the end of the game.
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 16:06 - Sep 30 with 2848 viewsStanisgod

Sky Sports Rangers

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 16:07 - Sep 30 with 2846 viewsdmm

Should we make it upstairs we'd have to get used to different match days and times.

There can't be many of us who don't think Football belongs on a Saturday afternoon.
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 16:18 - Sep 30 with 2806 viewsJuzzie

Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:13 - Sep 30 by Northernr

Also means this weekend is the last Saturday home match until DEcember. 2xFridays, 2xTuesdays and a Wednesday between now and Stoke on December 4.

f'kin great. as the mum-in-law will be with us then I was hoping to take my boy to one of those Saturday games as he (or I) have not been in a year and a half. He can't do evening games during the week. I can go but wanted him to come along.

But hey, as we know, the attendee fans are the last to be considered.
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 16:30 - Sep 30 with 2733 viewsstowmarketrange

Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 14:13 - Sep 30 by Northernr

Isn’t that the same with us every year?Certainly 2 seasons ago we had the same thing happen.£100k for the club doesn’t compensate all the local pubs and shops that are affected by a lower attendance for a sky game.
And what about poor old Dave Thomas who works very hard trying to produce his fanzine just to be shafted by less people being there to buy it before and after the games.
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 17:29 - Sep 30 with 2579 viewsstowmarketrange

Out of the 20 league games we will have played by the Derby game,8 will have been live on sky tv.When is it considered too much?Probably never in Sky’s eyes.
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 18:02 - Sep 30 with 2488 viewsNW5Hoop

Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 15:45 - Sep 30 by Northernr

The last direct train back from Preston is 2006, and there's one that gets you there after midnight witha connection that goes at 2018.
It would be very tight. You'd need to be on the 1926 from Blackpool north, so you wouldn't be able to stay to the end of the game.

Best bet would be taxi from the ground to Preston, I would have thought, if you want to stay to the end of the game. It's 18 miles, so maybe 35 minutes in a cab. Big add on to your costs, though.
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 18:03 - Sep 30 with 2486 viewsTW_R

Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 15:45 - Sep 30 by Northernr

It's funny you should say that because going to Blackpool feels like you've gone back to 1926.
Luton H, Blackpool A, Derby A all moved on 18:28 - Sep 30 with 2424 viewsdenhamhoop2

Well that's stuffed Blackpool for me as I have to work the Sunday to be able to go to Cardiff so no chance of a stop over got to try and book the Monday off for Derby otherwise that will be another watch on TV for me as I don't really fancy working 2 Sundays on the trot
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024