Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes still out 15:03 - Mar 15 with 2903 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-striker-dykes-to-stay-sidelined-with-ham

I was hoping he'd be back for Forest. Bit of a bugger ache.
Dykes still out on 15:04 - Mar 15 with 2887 viewsaston_hoop

He's just been named in the Scotland squad. As has Marshall

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Dykes still out on 15:48 - Mar 15 with 2686 viewsDannyPaddox

Dykes still out on 18:04 - Mar 15 with 2350 viewsR_from_afar

Hamstring injury, eh? I bet he's had the whole of his thigh tattooed and is still in agony from the process...

Seriously, though, we do miss him, not just for his goals, but also his hold up play, closing down and ability to be a targetman up front. Man, I hope he's back soon.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Dykes still out on 22:41 - Mar 15 with 1950 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I bet he's back for the international break.
Dykes still out on 23:04 - Mar 15 with 1879 viewsbosh67

Does anyone else think it may be his neck tattoo that's done this?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dykes still out on 23:05 - Mar 15 with 1876 viewsnix

Dykes still out on 22:41 - Mar 15 by superhoopdownunder

I bet he's back for the international break.

Warbs says no. If he's not fit for us then he's not fit for international duty. Strange that he's been called up, you'd think international managers would be in contact with club managers, particularly those with injured players. He should be staying here if he needs rehab.
Dykes still out on 23:12 - Mar 15 with 1855 viewsted_hendrix

I forget what Dykes looks like, we had an Australian once who by all accounts was as versatile as an egg, he went walkabout too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Dykes still out on 23:41 - Mar 15 with 1779 viewsNoelmc

Dykes still out on 23:12 - Mar 15 by ted_hendrix

I forget what Dykes looks like, we had an Australian once who by all accounts was as versatile as an egg, he went walkabout too.

As fragile as an egg too. Often injured.
Login to get fewer ads

Dykes still out on 00:05 - Mar 16 with 1722 viewskensalriser

Can we get his photo on a milk carton?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dykes still out on 00:22 - Mar 16 with 1687 viewsBoston

Dykes still out on 00:05 - Mar 16 by kensalriser

Can we get his photo on a milk carton?

Doubt it, he's 6'2".

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dykes still out on 01:30 - Mar 16 with 1628 viewssuperhoopdownunder

What's going on with Dykes?
Something does not seem right with the amount of time he has been out for.

Also Scotland are not listening to QPR as he should not be in their squad if he remains injured.
Dykes still out on 03:15 - Mar 16 with 1592 viewsSydneyRs

While he's not the world's greatest striker, I do think we've really missed him in recent games. He annoys defenders, provides a physical presence and is generally a nuisance that allows players like Willock and Chair to shine. An energetic pest that gives more to the team than is always obvious.

I don't think its any coincidence that we've looked pretty toothless up front while he's been out.
Dykes still out on 06:52 - Mar 16 with 1484 viewsozranger

Scotland have two games this International break. The first, a friendly with Poland and the second against the loser of the other WC Qual in their group. It is unusual that Scotland will call up an injured player, especially for a friendly. However, it may be more tactics, being with the other players, etc, that Dykes is going to be there for. Hopefully he will also get the appropriate treatment at the same time.
Dykes still out on 08:12 - Mar 16 with 1374 viewsDannyPaddox

Dykes still out on 08:34 - Mar 16 with 1308 viewsLoftgirl

Dykes still out on 23:05 - Mar 15 by nix

Warbs says no. If he's not fit for us then he's not fit for international duty. Strange that he's been called up, you'd think international managers would be in contact with club managers, particularly those with injured players. He should be staying here if he needs rehab.

He's our secret weapon for the play-offs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024