Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gordon Macey 11:43 - Aug 4 with 945 viewsenfieldargh

THe late Gordon Macey was club historian and sadly passed away in 2020.

He complied QPR The Complete Record in 2009 but so much water has passed under the bridge since I was wondering if an updated version is/will be compiled?

I am not volunteering but wondered if this mamouth task is being undertaken by anyone?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Gordon Macey on 12:44 - Aug 4 with 814 viewsozranger

I can state that there is a long discussion on this between a number who want to keep the history of the club alive for memory and some considerable progress has been made. Whether a book comes out is not known, but a web site plus more is expected eventually.

Chris Guy is the new historian and is doing a very fine job. There is a Facebook page (RetroQPR) that he runs where there is quite a lot of historical information displayed.
Gordon Macey on 12:48 - Aug 4 with 809 viewsNoDiddley

I was lucky enough to be in contact with Gordon about 5-6 years ago when I sent him a late fan’s collection of folders containing various facts & figures that he compiled. I asked the same question, his reply was along the lines of it not being economically viable as we are not a Man United or suchlike.
Gordon Macey on 13:03 - Aug 4 with 780 viewsdaveB

www.qprnet.com has a load of excel sheets going back season by season with results, appearances etc
Gordon Macey on 14:01 - Aug 4 with 687 viewsenfieldargh

Gordon Macey on 13:03 - Aug 4 by daveB

www.qprnet.com has a load of excel sheets going back season by season with results, appearances etc

https://www.qprnet.com/seasonal-stats---files.html

2112/2013 makes interesting reading.

FFP anybody?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024