Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kalvin Phillips 21:02 - Jan 11 with 5158 viewsNoDiddley

If he’s worth £40 million
I’ve got a 14” schlong😜
Kalvin Phillips on 21:31 - Jan 11 with 4119 viewsBucksRanger

Is that worth £40 million?
Kalvin Phillips on 21:40 - Jan 11 with 4085 viewsozexile

TBf he was good in the Euros. But these players couldn't hold a candle to the midfielders in the 80's IMO.
Kalvin Phillips on 22:16 - Jan 11 with 3966 viewsjeffranger

He’s crap & never rated him, had a couple half decent displays for England, doesn’t warrant to be picked for eng or city
Kalvin Phillips on 22:32 - Jan 11 with 3898 viewsdaveB

thought he was excellent in the Euros, not looked the same since his injury but hardly played this season.
Kalvin Phillips on 22:35 - Jan 11 with 3884 viewsaston_hoop

You could argue he is worth it since someone paid that for him! I rate him though, think he gets unfairly lambasted sometimes because he is not a flashy player. Injuries have done him since his move to City though and he's not on the same level as Rodri in the same position

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Kalvin Phillips on 22:39 - Jan 11 with 3866 viewsHayesender

Not fit to lace Gary Waddock's boots imo.

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Kalvin Phillips on 22:59 - Jan 11 with 3820 viewsLazyFan

A decent player, but nowhere near as good as Declan Rice or Jude Bellingham. Bought as they needed a DMC and chose not to pay the Rice monies at the time.

Smart move as if they buy Bellingham now for even £100m they can offload some of that with a sale of Phillips to someone like Liverpool for the same £40m. And in the meantime, they have had a decent backup DMC until Bellingham was available.

All mere speculation of course.

zzzzzzzzzz

Kalvin Phillips on 07:25 - Jan 12 with 3552 viewsDWQPR

I thought it was a strange signing by City in the first place but my feeling is that he will be used as bait for when Declan Rice becomes available for sale by Wham in the summer.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Kalvin Phillips on 07:26 - Jan 12 with 3550 viewsjohnhoop

The thing about Kalvin Phillips that sticks in my mind is the horrendous tackle that put Geoff Cameron out for half a season. And the fact that when they next met in the League a year later, in what I believe may have been Cameron’s first game back, he almost immediately tried to do it again!
Kalvin Phillips on 10:21 - Jan 12 with 3317 viewsswisscottage

Kalvin Phillips on 07:26 - Jan 12 by johnhoop

The thing about Kalvin Phillips that sticks in my mind is the horrendous tackle that put Geoff Cameron out for half a season. And the fact that when they next met in the League a year later, in what I believe may have been Cameron’s first game back, he almost immediately tried to do it again!

I've always rated Phillips, but as others have said he's below Rice and Bellingham in the pecking order. Given both of those are more than twice as expensive, 40million for a fit Phillips I believe is probably not unrealistic.

But there's the rub .. is he properly recovered from his injury?
Kalvin Phillips on 10:27 - Jan 12 with 3288 viewsWadR

First thing I think of when I think of Phillips is the many times Eze made a fool of him in our games v Leeds. Really miss Ebere sometimes.
Kalvin Phillips on 10:28 - Jan 12 with 3285 viewsNorthernr

Money's no object for City and having British players capable of sitting on their bench helps with the "home grown" bullsht - same reason clubs like that sit no-marks like Rob Green, Scott Carson and Richard Wright on their bench.
Kalvin Phillips on 13:07 - Jan 12 with 3110 viewsw7r

Geoff Cameron doesn't rate him either.
Kalvin Phillips on 13:30 - Jan 12 with 3043 viewsNorthernr

Kalvin Phillips on 13:07 - Jan 12 by w7r

Geoff Cameron doesn't rate him either.

He was fcking right about that. Two disgraceful tackles.
I'm told that didn't end on the pitch either, Geoff went on a good old fashioned duck hunt in the tunnel afterwards.
Kalvin Phillips on 19:55 - Mar 23 with 2683 viewsNoDiddley

Kalvin Phillips on 13:30 - Jan 12 by Northernr

He was fcking right about that. Two disgraceful tackles.
I'm told that didn't end on the pitch either, Geoff went on a good old fashioned duck hunt in the tunnel afterwards.

5 minutes in, 2 mistakes, played 5 minutes for Citeh, got a picture of Southgate shagging a donkey?
Kalvin Phillips on 20:55 - Mar 23 with 2559 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Kalvin Phillips on 22:59 - Jan 11 by LazyFan

A decent player, but nowhere near as good as Declan Rice or Jude Bellingham. Bought as they needed a DMC and chose not to pay the Rice monies at the time.

Smart move as if they buy Bellingham now for even £100m they can offload some of that with a sale of Phillips to someone like Liverpool for the same £40m. And in the meantime, they have had a decent backup DMC until Bellingham was available.

All mere speculation of course.

Might be speculation but a good one there LazyFan as it appears Bellingham has narrowed his choice to 2 either City or Real Madrid according to ESPN.
Madrid will have to rebuild their midfield soon with a couple shoving on towards retirement and he would be a superstar there plus its a club on every top pros bucket list.
He might want to be coached by Pep and have that talent around him so they could dominate for the next 5 years and beyond.
Either way he is going to get rich fair play to him
Kalvin Phillips on 21:13 - Mar 23 with 2503 viewsDorse

Kalvin Phillips on 19:55 - Mar 23 by NoDiddley

5 minutes in, 2 mistakes, played 5 minutes for Citeh, got a picture of Southgate shagging a donkey?

With a 14" schlong?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Kalvin Phillips on 22:15 - Mar 23 with 2370 viewsdaveB

Kalvin Phillips on 19:55 - Mar 23 by NoDiddley

Tin hat on, I thought he played quite well tonight
Kalvin Phillips on 22:42 - Mar 23 with 2329 viewsHooping_Mad

Kalvin Phillips on 22:15 - Mar 23 by daveB

Tin hat on, I thought he played quite well tonight

I'd go waterproof hat with the amount of shlong on this thread.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Kalvin Phillips on 23:31 - Mar 23 with 2255 viewsFredManRave

Kalvin Phillips on 21:13 - Mar 23 by Dorse

With a 14" schlong?

This is geting confusing now.

Who else has a 14" schlong?

Is it Phillips, Gareth or the Donkey?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Kalvin Phillips on 00:04 - Mar 24 with 2230 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Kalvin Phillips on 10:28 - Jan 12 by Northernr

Money's no object for City and having British players capable of sitting on their bench helps with the "home grown" bullsht - same reason clubs like that sit no-marks like Rob Green, Scott Carson and Richard Wright on their bench.

Who was the Preston keeper who signed for Liverpool a while ago?
Kalvin Phillips on 12:56 - Mar 24 with 2019 viewsstantheman10

Kalvin Phillips on 20:55 - Mar 23 by CLAREMAN1995

Might be speculation but a good one there LazyFan as it appears Bellingham has narrowed his choice to 2 either City or Real Madrid according to ESPN.
Madrid will have to rebuild their midfield soon with a couple shoving on towards retirement and he would be a superstar there plus its a club on every top pros bucket list.
He might want to be coached by Pep and have that talent around him so they could dominate for the next 5 years and beyond.
Either way he is going to get rich fair play to him

Real Madrid have already got Camavinga and Tchouameni in their squad so won't need many new midfielders. Having said that a midfield made up of those two and Bellingham would be half decent!
Kalvin Phillips on 13:45 - Mar 24 with 1907 viewsWadR

Kalvin Phillips on 00:04 - Mar 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Who was the Preston keeper who signed for Liverpool a while ago?

Andy Lonergan. He's been at Middlesbrough, Liverpool, Stoke, West Brom and now Everton all without making an appearance in the last 5 years.
Kalvin Phillips on 14:25 - Mar 24 with 1810 viewsTK1

Even half fit he's a massive upgrade on Henderson. Allows Bellingham to play nearer a ten and moves Rice up the pitch too. Obviously rusty and got knackered in second half - very strange (but unsurprising) that Southgate didn't make changes sooner. If those three stay fit and play together then that is England's best midfield combination for a long time. Every good team needs their Ian Holloway.
Kalvin Phillips on 15:01 - Mar 24 with 1765 viewskensalriser

Kalvin Phillips on 23:31 - Mar 23 by FredManRave

This is geting confusing now.

Who else has a 14" schlong?

Is it Phillips, Gareth or the Donkey?

My money's on the donkey.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024