Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monday's referee 15:18 - May 2 with 3136 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60177
Monday's referee on 15:53 - May 2 with 3016 viewsPinnerPaul

Only 4th official I've ever seen warm up!

Pointless!
Monday's referee on 15:57 - May 2 with 2999 viewsNorthernr

Monday's referee on 15:53 - May 2 by PinnerPaul

Only 4th official I've ever seen warm up!

Pointless!

Nice to burn off one of our goes with him in a meaningless match. If we needed something from this with him in charge I'd already be plotting pubs in Exeter.
Monday's referee on 16:32 - May 2 with 2890 viewspaulhoop2

These appointments are so strange a very competent official is the 4th surely he would be better use in the middle elsewhere ?

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Monday's referee on 11:45 - May 8 with 2543 viewsNorthernr

Monday's referee on 11:50 - May 8 with 2510 viewsHarbour

Monday's referee on 11:45 - May 8 by Northernr

Oh dear expect him to be centre of attention…how many red cards?
Monday's referee on 11:51 - May 8 with 2504 viewsDWQPR

Monday's referee on 11:45 - May 8 by Northernr

Clive, I think you ought to post a link to THAT Preston match report. Never get tired of reading that. And it was such a pleasure to witness such ineptitude in action.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Monday's referee on 12:17 - May 8 with 2466 viewsbosh67

Should we start a Go-Fund-Me for Andy? Or maybe we should have a whip round to buy him a retirement gift? Perhaps some drawing pencils and a dead rubber?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Monday's referee on 12:37 - May 8 with 2430 viewsR_from_afar

I really can't believe this is the last we will see of Chuckles. We've been through so much together...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Monday's referee on 14:17 - May 8 with 2341 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Monday's referee on 12:17 - May 8 by bosh67

Should we start a Go-Fund-Me for Andy? Or maybe we should have a whip round to buy him a retirement gift? Perhaps some drawing pencils and a dead rubber?

Maybe a razor he must be the scruffiest ref in history as well as useless
Monday's referee on 18:08 - May 8 with 2191 viewsactonman

His Lino who always does the Stanley Bowles side is by far the worst I have ever seen
Monday's referee on 20:57 - May 8 with 2059 viewspaulhoop2

Meanwhile Kieth gets another year

Monday's referee on 21:51 - May 8 with 2003 viewsE17hoop

Monday's referee on 11:51 - May 8 by DWQPR

Clive, I think you ought to post a link to THAT Preston match report. Never get tired of reading that. And it was such a pleasure to witness such ineptitude in action.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/42346/gurnham-gurn

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Monday's referee on 23:46 - May 8 with 1870 viewsNorthernr

I did enjoy that bloke pushing Dickie in the back for one of the more obvious penalties you'll see, Woolmer noticing a thing had happened and giving a very shrill blast on the whistle and then...

Monday's referee on 09:32 - May 9 with 1733 viewspaulhoop2

It’s an achievement 2004 first game but why Keith carries on I don’t no Haines and boyson both retired too any horror stories Clive ?

Monday's referee on 10:39 - May 9 with 1619 viewsstowmarketrange

Monday's referee on 23:46 - May 8 by Northernr

I did enjoy that bloke pushing Dickie in the back for one of the more obvious penalties you'll see, Woolmer noticing a thing had happened and giving a very shrill blast on the whistle and then...

We were giving their keeper some stick after that ludicrous non decision and he turned round to us and said that it wasn’t a foul,honestly it wasn’t a foul he said.As if he’d say anything else?
I’d love to see it again to see what actually happened.
Monday's referee on 10:44 - May 9 with 1573 viewsdaveB

Monday's referee on 23:46 - May 8 by Northernr

I'm still trying to understand how they ended up getting a free kick for that
Monday's referee on 11:01 - May 9 with 1541 viewsPaddyhoops

Same as Stroud . Woolmer has to be the centre of attention and I’m pretty certain they go out to make sure that’s the case.
The Dickie push was nailed on . We were standing right behind it.
In fairness if it was a penalty we would have missed anyway.
We don’t do goals at our end.
Monday's referee on 12:27 - May 9 with 1441 viewsNorthernr

Monday's referee on 10:44 - May 9 by daveB

I'm still trying to understand how they ended up getting a free kick for that

Well because he had to give something, because he'd blown the whistle, but it was pretty clear as soon as he'd blown it that he wished he hadn't and didn't know what to do from there.
Monday's referee on 12:42 - May 9 with 1368 viewsterryb

Monday's referee on 12:27 - May 9 by Northernr

Well because he had to give something, because he'd blown the whistle, but it was pretty clear as soon as he'd blown it that he wished he hadn't and didn't know what to do from there.

As the ball was outside the penalty area when he stopped the game, he should have given a drop ball to the side that was in pocession. That happened to be Rangers.
Monday's referee on 12:49 - May 9 with 1337 viewsHarbour

Monday's referee on 12:42 - May 9 by terryb

As the ball was outside the penalty area when he stopped the game, he should have given a drop ball to the side that was in pocession. That happened to be Rangers.

Another example Chair was tripped outside the area a clear foul ref let play continue and then after a time blew the whistle and gave the free kick. He was right in front of the foul saw it clear as day but delayed the decision...strange ref glad we won't see him again
Monday's referee on 12:52 - May 9 with 1332 viewsNorthernr

Monday's referee on 12:49 - May 9 by Harbour

Another example Chair was tripped outside the area a clear foul ref let play continue and then after a time blew the whistle and gave the free kick. He was right in front of the foul saw it clear as day but delayed the decision...strange ref glad we won't see him again

Yeh, played on for a bit, then changed his mind - he was right first time as well, I didn't think it was a free kick.
Monday's referee on 12:54 - May 9 with 1314 viewsfrancisbowles

Monday's referee on 12:52 - May 9 by Northernr

Yeh, played on for a bit, then changed his mind - he was right first time as well, I didn't think it was a free kick.

He definitely reacted to the crowd on that one.
Monday's referee on 12:55 - May 9 with 1299 viewsHarbour

Did chair slip I thought the defender took his leg from him?
Monday's referee on 13:00 - May 9 with 1266 viewsterryb

I didn't think so either Clive, but everyone around me (and they are mainly knowledgable on the laws of the game) thought it was.

Whether it was or not, doesn't explain/excuse the delayed decision. Thankfully, that is the last we will see of Chuckles!

Of course, they might make him Keith's personal adviser.
Monday's referee on 13:06 - May 9 with 1239 viewsNorthernr

Monday's referee on 12:55 - May 9 by Harbour

Did chair slip I thought the defender took his leg from him?

I just thought he was looking for it a bit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024