Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luongo to MK Dons on loan? 08:29 - Jan 12 with 5473 viewsbosh67

Story going around this morning. May be fudge but who knows. If he goes to a rival lower half team on loan, Gladwin goes back on loan, Furlong on loan, Harriman let go, what will that say about the club and younger players?

Let's hope they do give Luongo and Gladwin their chances here!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 08:32 - Jan 12 with 3136 viewsconnell10

Mate if that happens then my support foe les and co will waver!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 08:32 - Jan 12 with 3136 viewsRBlock

Luongo was behind only Hall and Austin as our best player earlier this year IMO. Now he can't even get a bloody look in, despite his high-energy dynamic style of play seemingly being what JFH wants to play?!
Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 08:35 - Jan 12 with 3119 viewsaston_hoop

Yeah but we've got Fer and Sandro who can cover his positions

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 08:51 - Jan 12 with 3071 viewspaulparker

If this happens and we also let go of Gladwin & Yun , take in to account the sale of Harriman, the farce of Rob Greens contract , the potential signings of the Inter fullback & Motta then we deserve everything we get
we will deserve to be relegated with the likes of Fer, Konsheskey, Green & Sandro
serious questions will then need to be asked of Les

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 08:51 - Jan 12 with 3069 viewsDorse

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 08:32 - Jan 12 by connell10

Mate if that happens then my support foe les and co will waver!

Les and Co are alright but I do miss Pans People.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:12 - Jan 12 with 2983 viewsPinnerPaul

Another player elevated to world beater status by NOT playing, another player not fancied by three managers, but yes I expect to tear up my S/T if he goes out on loan!
Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:13 - Jan 12 with 2981 viewsBlue_Castello

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 08:51 - Jan 12 by Dorse

Les and Co are alright but I do miss Pans People.

Any chance they can take Leroy Fer on loan instead, after all he's a Dutch International who rates himself highly.

That will then improve Luongos chances of getting near the first team, in other words can we shift some of the big names who are just not performing the answer being nobody wants them. So we are left in a situation where it appears because we spent a small fortune on buying Fer he has to be considered in front of Luongo when he just does not contribute for 90 minutes and struggles with JFHs high tempo pressing game.

Have to say I will be very disappointed if we let Luongo go, he's shown so much promise and I would sooner have him around for the relegation fight that we are about to experience by the end of the month.
IF and it is a big IF the other players were performing to the required level then it would just about be acceptable to let him go on a short term loan only, trouble is on a match day we just don't get the 90 minute performances from all the players.
Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:21 - Jan 12 with 2937 viewsaston_hoop

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:12 - Jan 12 by PinnerPaul

Another player elevated to world beater status by NOT playing, another player not fancied by three managers, but yes I expect to tear up my S/T if he goes out on loan!

Yeah good point, you could tell Ramsey's hand was forced when having to play him regularly despite him obviously having no ability, energy or potential. Thank the footballing gods we have Fer and Sandro (once a month) who can do a far better job

Login to get fewer ads

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:24 - Jan 12 with 2921 viewsdaveB

It's the managers decision so not sure why Ferdinand is coping the blame
Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:28 - Jan 12 with 2900 viewsHayesender

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-mk-dons-want-qpr-midfielder

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:36 - Jan 12 with 2862 viewspaulparker

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:24 - Jan 12 by daveB

It's the managers decision so not sure why Ferdinand is coping the blame

So what's the point then in having Les scout & buy the players if the manager doesn't want them ?
why did we buy Gladwin & Luango if we are not going to play them ? they cost about 4 million and we have written them off after half a season, sorry but that's poor
if they are poor signings or no good then its down to Les is it not , he signed them
also Les came out at the start of the season and said we were going back to how QPR used to be, scouting young players, giving them a chance etc , again we have been lied to because it isn't happening
also are we sticking to this ridiculous notion that we can still make the play offs ?
I cant get my head around why we are not playing these kids, we have nothing to play for , no cups, no leagues , surely we are better off blooding these lads for next year
the whole thing is a farce , this season has been a farce , IMHO its another kick in the teeth to the fans

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:40 - Jan 12 with 2842 viewsdaveB

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:36 - Jan 12 by paulparker

So what's the point then in having Les scout & buy the players if the manager doesn't want them ?
why did we buy Gladwin & Luango if we are not going to play them ? they cost about 4 million and we have written them off after half a season, sorry but that's poor
if they are poor signings or no good then its down to Les is it not , he signed them
also Les came out at the start of the season and said we were going back to how QPR used to be, scouting young players, giving them a chance etc , again we have been lied to because it isn't happening
also are we sticking to this ridiculous notion that we can still make the play offs ?
I cant get my head around why we are not playing these kids, we have nothing to play for , no cups, no leagues , surely we are better off blooding these lads for next year
the whole thing is a farce , this season has been a farce , IMHO its another kick in the teeth to the fans

Well in fairness he signed them with a different manager and when that changes then this sort of thing tends to happen. If JFH doesn't fancy Luongo then Ferdinand can't really force him to pick him. Doesn't seem to matter what Ferdinand does he is the latest scapegoat
Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:42 - Jan 12 with 2825 viewswombat

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:36 - Jan 12 by paulparker

Got to say so far this season is making previous seasons look normal , not a les hater but dont see what he does bring to the table behind the scenes seems more confused than ever before , lee hoos was supposed to be the decision maker when bought in now seems to be a split job with les , on the pitch is a disaster. with only a glimmer of hope when warnock came in and steadied the ship for a few weeks with a decent defence being put in place at last. sorry to say going the way of ted and thinking this isnt worth the bollax any more drag myself to home games and away games i pick and choose which to go to even less now

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:42 - Jan 12 with 2822 viewsHooparoo

If we are stupid enough to let Massimo Luongo leave on loan to a rival them I fcking give up. He is an established international who should be the first name on our team sheet every week and before any of you say that it's "only" the Australian team have a look at his performances at the recent Asian cup including a world class goal in the final and tel me that you think he's crap.

Surely even QPR are not stupid enough to let him leave?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:45 - Jan 12 with 2805 viewsaston_hoop

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:42 - Jan 12 by Hooparoo

If we are stupid enough to let Massimo Luongo leave on loan to a rival them I fcking give up. He is an established international who should be the first name on our team sheet every week and before any of you say that it's "only" the Australian team have a look at his performances at the recent Asian cup including a world class goal in the final and tel me that you think he's crap.

Surely even QPR are not stupid enough to let him leave?

To be fair, we only need to look at his performances in the first team for us this season to know he is good enough!

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:48 - Jan 12 with 2789 viewsJeff

I place myself firmly in the more ‘moderate’ part of the QPR supporting spectrum - in the interests of full disclosure I don’t think that Ferdinand is the devil, I think that Fernandes has the club’s best interests at heart despite being, on the face of it, a bumbling fool, I was behind Ramsey up until his departure, but did not mourn his sacking, I think Warnock’s 4 game introduction did arrest the slide, but don’t think that you can use those 4 games as a stick to beat Hasselbaink with, and I think that the notion that Hasselbaink’s job is under threat is ridiculous, and that the problems are clearly higher up in the food chain than the manager, however i am disappointed that there has been no real change in pattern or performance since his arrival...

But… if Luongo goes to MK Dons, I will properly lose my sh*t.

Can we not knock it?

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:54 - Jan 12 with 2753 viewsadhoc_qpr

I've given up trying to understand our transfer/squad policy!

I think i'll just see what the squad looks like at the end of January, but shipping out all the young players and recruiting more mercs is surely not the best way...
Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 10:04 - Jan 12 with 2713 viewspaulparker

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:40 - Jan 12 by daveB

Well in fairness he signed them with a different manager and when that changes then this sort of thing tends to happen. If JFH doesn't fancy Luongo then Ferdinand can't really force him to pick him. Doesn't seem to matter what Ferdinand does he is the latest scapegoat

OK Dave that's a fair point
but by that reckoning then we shouldn't have a DOF anymore , I thought the whole point of having one was Les scouted the players and picked them for the manager to play
surely when JFH was interviewed for the job he would have been told of this, he should have been told that we have players like Luango, Gladwin, Smithies, Chery and that they need developing , after all we have shelled out something like 6-7 million on them and now we are writing off these players in half season without giving them a chance
even you Dave have to admit its p1ss poor

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 10:07 - Jan 12 with 2692 viewsdaveB

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 09:42 - Jan 12 by wombat

Got to say so far this season is making previous seasons look normal , not a les hater but dont see what he does bring to the table behind the scenes seems more confused than ever before , lee hoos was supposed to be the decision maker when bought in now seems to be a split job with les , on the pitch is a disaster. with only a glimmer of hope when warnock came in and steadied the ship for a few weeks with a decent defence being put in place at last. sorry to say going the way of ted and thinking this isnt worth the bollax any more drag myself to home games and away games i pick and choose which to go to even less now

Ferdinand looks after the football side such as academy and scouting and Hoos looks after the finances. Seems a sensible way to do things.

Warnock did steady the ship but he wanted rid of Luongo as well
Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 10:08 - Jan 12 with 2683 viewsstevec

With the state Charlton and Bolton are in, that leaves one other relegation place.

What better way to finalise that 3rd spot than sending the master of ball concession, Luongo, to seal MK Dons fate.

For those who want to see him centre mid, perhaps a viewing of Charlton 2nd half on that wonderful opening day may give you cause for a rethink.

Slowly but surely, JFH has the club moving in the right direction.
Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 10:08 - Jan 12 with 2679 viewsdaveB

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 10:04 - Jan 12 by paulparker

OK Dave that's a fair point
but by that reckoning then we shouldn't have a DOF anymore , I thought the whole point of having one was Les scouted the players and picked them for the manager to play
surely when JFH was interviewed for the job he would have been told of this, he should have been told that we have players like Luango, Gladwin, Smithies, Chery and that they need developing , after all we have shelled out something like 6-7 million on them and now we are writing off these players in half season without giving them a chance
even you Dave have to admit its p1ss poor

I'm sure he was told and perhaps he thinks they are better off playing every week rather than in and out of the side here. We did similar with Helguson a few years back and he came back a far better player. Down to the manager really what he wants to do, he just might not fancy these players or it might all just be the usual January gossip that never comes to anything
Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 10:13 - Jan 12 with 2662 viewsHooparoo

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 10:08 - Jan 12 by stevec

With the state Charlton and Bolton are in, that leaves one other relegation place.

What better way to finalise that 3rd spot than sending the master of ball concession, Luongo, to seal MK Dons fate.

For those who want to see him centre mid, perhaps a viewing of Charlton 2nd half on that wonderful opening day may give you cause for a rethink.

Please tell me you're joking.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 10:15 - Jan 12 with 2655 viewsJeff

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 10:08 - Jan 12 by stevec

Can we not knock it?

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 10:19 - Jan 12 with 2628 viewspaulparker

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 10:08 - Jan 12 by daveB

I'm sure he was told and perhaps he thinks they are better off playing every week rather than in and out of the side here. We did similar with Helguson a few years back and he came back a far better player. Down to the manager really what he wants to do, he just might not fancy these players or it might all just be the usual January gossip that never comes to anything

You could be right, but the concern is that in the last year we have signed
Caulker, Mcarthey, Mutch, Chery,Gladwin, Luango, Smithies,
all thought to be good young prospects all bar caulker have hardly played and been discarded, chuck in Yun, Harriman, Doherty, who have also been discarded
Sutherland & Grego cox have vanished
all of these players cannot be bad that they cannot make an impact at QPR ,
if the manager isn't to blame or Les isn't to blame, who is ?
why do we keep doing this ?

Luongo to MK Dons on loan? on 10:24 - Jan 12 with 2619 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Are we going to freak our $hit at every rumour this month?

Rhetorical question, in al likelihood.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024