Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last 7 games. 13:30 - Feb 22 with 2488 viewsconnell10

Lost 1, drawn 4, won 2. Goals for 8, goals against 6. Not to bad.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Last 7 games. on 13:33 - Feb 22 with 2478 viewsRANGERS4EVER

If anything is needed to prove we are a work in progress, this is it

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Last 7 games. on 14:09 - Feb 22 with 2412 viewssimmo

CHAMPIONSHIP

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Last 7 games. on 15:31 - Feb 22 with 2323 viewsNorthernr

Six of those seven games could have been both the other possible outcomes available quite easily. Basically only both the Fulham matches and MK Dons at home this season have been comprehensive, everything else could have been drawn out of a hat.
Last 7 games. on 17:56 - Feb 22 with 2184 viewsbosh67

Last 7 games. on 15:31 - Feb 22 by Northernr

Six of those seven games could have been both the other possible outcomes available quite easily. Basically only both the Fulham matches and MK Dons at home this season have been comprehensive, everything else could have been drawn out of a hat.

True. But we are a work in some progress. Baffled by Doughty, Gladwin and Furlong going out but I guess they need games. Doughty is the most baffling. He seems to play in an assured and solid way beyond his years. Good tackler and passer. Doing fine on loan but surely should have been integrated into midfield here.

The overriding thing is that we are really quite poor, but with the exception of Fulham playing their 2 game blinder against us and perhaps Hull at home the standard of both teams at Loftus Road has been the poorest I have seen for many a season. Championship football used to be pretty fast and of a high standard. But most of this season has been like watching a bad football video game where both players have either dropped the controller or had a fit.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Last 7 games. on 19:10 - Feb 22 with 2124 viewsconnell10

I suppose the one thing is we arent that far away from becoming a solid championship side.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Last 7 games. on 20:21 - Feb 22 with 2056 viewsCHUBBS

And then going into administration because we still have a premier league wage bill and they can't entertain bank rolling a struggling championship side.
Let's not pretend consolidation is what the owners want,it's a by product of every other alternative failing.
Next season will be a bigger struggle than this one so any thoughts of a promotion challenge are delusional.
Last 7 games. on 20:44 - Feb 22 with 2005 viewsichbinnaughty

Last 7 games. on 20:21 - Feb 22 by CHUBBS

And then going into administration because we still have a premier league wage bill and they can't entertain bank rolling a struggling championship side.
Let's not pretend consolidation is what the owners want,it's a by product of every other alternative failing.
Next season will be a bigger struggle than this one so any thoughts of a promotion challenge are delusional.

Ahhh. Basking in the warm glow of a new dawn.
Last 7 games. on 20:48 - Feb 22 with 1997 viewsgigiisourgod

Last 7 games. on 15:31 - Feb 22 by Northernr

Very true and the story of our season. Am I right in thinking that apart from Charlton on the opening day the only team to beat us by more than one is Fulham (twice)?
Login to get fewer ads

Last 7 games. on 20:52 - Feb 22 with 1987 viewsCHUBBS

Last 7 games. on 20:44 - Feb 22 by ichbinnaughty

Ahhh. Basking in the warm glow of a new dawn.

Er I'd describe it as wallowing in the realism of the clubs current status
Last 7 games. on 20:54 - Feb 22 with 1978 viewsloftus77

Last 7 games. on 20:48 - Feb 22 by gigiisourgod

Very true and the story of our season. Am I right in thinking that apart from Charlton on the opening day the only team to beat us by more than one is Fulham (twice)?

Err..you might want to wait 24hrs ....
Last 7 games. on 21:30 - Feb 22 with 1926 viewsQPRDave

Why only go back 7? Go back 14 and you'll find, Lost 4, drawn 8, and still only won 2!
Last 7 games. on 21:30 - Feb 22 with 1922 viewsdaveB

Last 7 games. on 17:56 - Feb 22 by bosh67

True. But we are a work in some progress. Baffled by Doughty, Gladwin and Furlong going out but I guess they need games. Doughty is the most baffling. He seems to play in an assured and solid way beyond his years. Good tackler and passer. Doing fine on loan but surely should have been integrated into midfield here.

The overriding thing is that we are really quite poor, but with the exception of Fulham playing their 2 game blinder against us and perhaps Hull at home the standard of both teams at Loftus Road has been the poorest I have seen for many a season. Championship football used to be pretty fast and of a high standard. But most of this season has been like watching a bad football video game where both players have either dropped the controller or had a fit.

Luongo was saying on the qpr youtube show that Gladwin asked to go on loan as he wanted regular football and needed time to adjust to the championship. Luongo also asked to go on loan before JFH said he'd give him a run in the side
Last 7 games. on 22:15 - Feb 22 with 1853 viewsLblock

Last 7 games. on 21:30 - Feb 22 by daveB

Luongo was saying on the qpr youtube show that Gladwin asked to go on loan as he wanted regular football and needed time to adjust to the championship. Luongo also asked to go on loan before JFH said he'd give him a run in the side

So it's still the players running the gaff then?

Jeeze Louise!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Last 7 games. on 22:38 - Feb 22 with 1809 viewsQPR_Jim

Last 7 games. on 22:15 - Feb 22 by Lblock

Jeeze Louise!

I suppose the saving grace is that we now have players who want to play unlike before when we had the likes of SWP who wouldn't leave.
Last 7 games. on 22:45 - Feb 22 with 1800 viewsdaveB

Last 7 games. on 22:15 - Feb 22 by Lblock

Jeeze Louise!

not really just that players want to play so have asked for loan moves to help them develop and improve, i think it's a positive thing
Last 7 games. on 23:54 - Feb 22 with 1737 viewsBluce_Ree

It's not great, it's a bit shit. Not totally shit. But just a bit shit. We're never going to be good under JFH but we're not going to be totally shit. We may be more shit under the next guy though but we'll never be great.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Last 7 games. on 06:13 - Feb 23 with 1688 viewsvegasranger

This team isn't close to a work in progress. The full backs are old and garbage. Faurlins knees are probably held together with tape and Poulter really isn't very good. It's really a team treading water until the summer transfer window.
Last 7 games. on 07:24 - Feb 23 with 1638 viewsPunteR

Last 7 games. on 06:13 - Feb 23 by vegasranger

This team isn't close to a work in progress. The full backs are old and garbage. Faurlins knees are probably held together with tape and Poulter really isn't very good. It's really a team treading water until the summer transfer window.

Ouch

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Last 7 games. on 16:15 - Feb 23 with 1492 viewsQPRDave

Fair points, who brought in the fullbacks and the Trabant ?
Last 7 games. on 16:54 - Feb 23 with 1459 viewswhittocksRs

No idea why Poulter is still being singled out. Scored goals, assisted and picked up MOM awards. He's not fecking Charlie Austin, but who else in this division?
Last 7 games. on 12:17 - Feb 24 with 1343 viewsPinnerPaul

That ignores the young players who ARE improving and will improve further still.

You have 12/15 players at top of their game AND improving every week and you're top of the league!
Last 7 games. on 12:27 - Feb 24 with 1316 viewshopphoops

My avatar's safe for the time being.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Last 7 games. on 12:39 - Feb 24 with 1301 viewsCamberleyR

Last 7 games. on 16:54 - Feb 23 by whittocksRs

No idea why Poulter is still being singled out. Scored goals, assisted and picked up MOM awards. He's not fecking Charlie Austin, but who else in this division?

It's truly amazing what you can see from 5000 miles away.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Last 7 games. on 12:47 - Feb 24 with 1284 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Last 7 games. on 19:10 - Feb 22 by connell10

I suppose the one thing is we arent that far away from becoming a solid championship side.

A quite tremendous return on several hundred million pounds!

Get this wretched season out the way, get a good pre-season under our belts and come out afresh in August. Much work to do on and off the park.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024