Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omar Bogle 23:43 - Feb 21 with 4080 viewsbosh67

What a player this lad is. Lynch really couldn't cope with him until the last 20 minutes when he finally tired. But you can see why he was a goal machine at Grimsby. May get Wigan out of problems on his own. Would love to see him turn up here though. Fabulous player.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Omar Bogle on 23:47 - Feb 21 with 3571 viewsNorthernr

I couldn't believe that tonight. I thought he'd struggle to step up to League 2 after watching him in the Conference. All the physical attributes but raw as fck. Saw him at Braintree last season and admittedly on a difficult pitch every second touch was a tackle. Then tonight turns up looking absolutely fantastic. Lynch couldn't cope.
Omar Bogle on 23:54 - Feb 21 with 3544 viewsPunteR

I mentioned him a couple of times on the match thread as he sounded like he was giving Lynch a torrid time from the comms.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Omar Bogle on 23:59 - Feb 21 with 3520 viewsdaveB

He was very good, beast of a forward. Worth us going in for him in the summer when he will inevitably leave them
Omar Bogle on 00:04 - Feb 22 with 3485 viewsOakR

He definitely looked good and was their standout player.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Omar Bogle on 00:09 - Feb 22 with 3462 viewsconnell10

gotta agree he was fantastic tonight!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Omar Bogle on 00:16 - Feb 22 with 3438 viewsDejR_vu

Not seen him before. Not sure I'd look to sign him on the strength of one game against us. It'd probably turn out to be the game of his career.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Omar Bogle on 00:16 - Feb 22 with 3436 viewsWestbourneR

Omar Bogle on 23:47 - Feb 21 by Northernr

I couldn't believe that tonight. I thought he'd struggle to step up to League 2 after watching him in the Conference. All the physical attributes but raw as fck. Saw him at Braintree last season and admittedly on a difficult pitch every second touch was a tackle. Then tonight turns up looking absolutely fantastic. Lynch couldn't cope.

Looked a player. Presence, technique, atheliticsm. Big lad too. Hope we're sniffing round him in the summer.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Omar Bogle on 06:07 - Feb 22 with 3261 viewsdanehoop

Omar Bogle on 00:16 - Feb 22 by WestbourneR

Looked a player. Presence, technique, atheliticsm. Big lad too. Hope we're sniffing round him in the summer.

But who would he takeover from? We seem to have a good selection of strikers now all of which do something different and all of which score goals. We also have shidipo and eze coming through from your set up. Suspect lua lua will be only forward purchase we make in the summer.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Omar Bogle on 07:05 - Feb 22 with 3142 viewsCamberleyR

Omar Bogle on 00:16 - Feb 22 by DejR_vu

Not seen him before. Not sure I'd look to sign him on the strength of one game against us. It'd probably turn out to be the game of his career.

AKA The Eric Sabin Rule (originally the Brian Williams Rule).

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Omar Bogle on 08:39 - Feb 22 with 2981 viewsHunterhoop

Omar Bogle on 06:07 - Feb 22 by danehoop

But who would he takeover from? We seem to have a good selection of strikers now all of which do something different and all of which score goals. We also have shidipo and eze coming through from your set up. Suspect lua lua will be only forward purchase we make in the summer.

Great point, Dane.

Looked a real handful and a good player. But who does he replace? The answer and how much he costs will dictate how much interest we can and should show.

On his performance though, he gave a Lynch a real problem. Onouha seemed to just be able to handle him. I loved his shoulder barge to the floor of Bogle on the half way line, letting him know who was boss.

Whilst being quick, physical, decent in the air and, in general, a real handful, he did seem to come from the Alan Lee school of elbowing. Put in one on Hall and one of Lynch that could have seen red.
Omar Bogle on 08:43 - Feb 22 with 2965 viewsMrSheen

Omar coming.

Omar Bogle on 08:57 - Feb 22 with 2904 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Had Lynch in his back pocket!

To be fair, Rangers didn't shy away from a right old tussle with a big physical side, who weren't afraid of a little skulduggery. I'd think Manning learned more in that game than any other outing.

We still need our Shaun Derry and if we could trade Messrs Ned and Caulker for one High Overlord at the back, we'd be well set for next year. Our distribution from the back was poor at times and while I'm not a Bidwell fan, he was particularly wasteful. Sorting that out would really put us on the up.

Good 3 points but that Omar lad has something about him for sure.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Omar Bogle on 08:57 - Feb 22 with 2899 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All good points. Plus, what's his personality like? Wage demands another factor.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Omar Bogle on 08:59 - Feb 22 with 2892 viewsAntti_Heinola

He had an excellent first half, but could and probably should have been sent off, and then faded badly after the hour mark after a few solid challenges from Ned. Every team in this league has a half-decent striker now.
Meh, it was one game.

Bare bones.

Omar Bogle on 09:03 - Feb 22 with 2859 viewsPinnerPaul

Omar Bogle on 08:59 - Feb 22 by Antti_Heinola

He had an excellent first half, but could and probably should have been sent off, and then faded badly after the hour mark after a few solid challenges from Ned. Every team in this league has a half-decent striker now.
Meh, it was one game.

Sent off?
Omar Bogle on 09:13 - Feb 22 with 2833 viewschris1969

Played under Marcus Bignot twice, he looks like the real deal and is comfortable in the Championship
Omar Bogle on 09:21 - Feb 22 with 2802 viewsrobith

Thought he noticeably faded in the second half when the change of halves meant he was running at Ned, not Lynch who he was terrorising. Ned did that awesome body check that sent him flying and laid a marker down, and he wasn't as effective after that
Omar Bogle on 09:35 - Feb 22 with 2741 viewseghamranger

Thought Lynch did ok with him tbf... in actual fact, Lynch had a decent game and was composed on the ball and put some good passes forward.

Bogle has 100 goals in 193 games, so has a decent record.
Omar Bogle on 09:44 - Feb 22 with 2699 viewsrobith

Omar Bogle on 09:35 - Feb 22 by eghamranger

Thought Lynch did ok with him tbf... in actual fact, Lynch had a decent game and was composed on the ball and put some good passes forward.

Bogle has 100 goals in 193 games, so has a decent record.

I didn't notice as much in the second half because he wasn't directly in front of me, but in the first Lynch was properly all at sea. I like him, but he does this thing where if there's a "tricky" player he will try and smash them, and then lash out. Penalty was a classic example, he stepped into Bogle too quickly, got did and then lashed out despite Ned and Smithies still to beat.

I really like him overall though, just not his night
Omar Bogle on 09:51 - Feb 22 with 2675 viewsnadera78

I disagree on both tbh. So far, Smith has consistently looked shagged out after 60 minutes which could be a current fitness issue or, as Konk said, is a long running concern. Secondly, in his fits and starts this season, I'd suggest Sylla is no more than a back up and even then he only plays when he feels like it. It's only one game but Bogle looked very threatening and more dynamic than anything we have - more scouting required definitely.

As to LuaLua, I hope we don't sign him. He undoubtedly looks exciting with the ball at his feet and the opportunity to run at a full back, but he's absolutely brain dead. The archetypal kid who wants to beat everyone in the playground. Twice yesterday he f*cked around on the edge of our box and gave the ball away, and that's not the first time. He's never learned, and 26 years of age he isn't going to. Signing him would be the lazy, short term option. I'd rather we work to develop Shodipo than a man all the evidence suggests has already hit his limit.
Omar Bogle on 09:51 - Feb 22 with 2675 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

His name sounds like a Northern Irish village.
Omar Bogle on 10:04 - Feb 22 with 2626 viewsrobith

Omar Bogle on 09:51 - Feb 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

His name sounds like a Northern Irish village.

OK, ok it's Donegal, but still

Omar Bogle on 10:26 - Feb 22 with 2552 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Omar Bogle on 10:04 - Feb 22 by robith

Twinned with Twa tt,

One for Karl.

[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 10:26]
Omar Bogle on 10:29 - Feb 22 with 2536 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Omar Bogle on 10:29 - Feb 22 with 2527 viewsaston_hoop

Omar Bogle on 10:04 - Feb 22 by robith

Has a famous diving club!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024