Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp in a kilt. 18:58 - Oct 23 with 3045 viewsted_hendrix

Whatever next?

Former West Ham United and Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp says he would be interested in succeeding Gordon Strachan as Scotland manager.

Strachan stepped down earlier this month after failing to guide his country to the World Cup.

The Englishman, 70, was sacked by Birmingham City in September after a run of six straight defeats.

"Of course," the veteran manager replied when asked if the Scotland vacancy would interest him.

"It must be a fantastic job to have. I think Gordon did what he could."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Redknapp in a kilt. on 19:03 - Oct 23 with 3034 viewscolinallcars

There's nothing in this. Redknapp is a buying manager and you can't do that managing a national team. Although he'd try to......
Redknapp in a kilt. on 19:40 - Oct 23 with 2969 viewskarl

Ted, I really hoped this one would keep a low profile on the genetics thread! Please don't let it hit the headlines and anyone thinks its serious!
Redknapp in a kilt. on 19:53 - Oct 23 with 2944 viewsLunarJetman

Harry McRedknapp trying to bullsh!t his way into contention!
Redknapp in a kilt. on 22:08 - Oct 23 with 2825 viewsted_hendrix

Redknapp in a kilt. on 19:40 - Oct 23 by karl

Ted, I really hoped this one would keep a low profile on the genetics thread! Please don't let it hit the headlines and anyone thinks its serious!

I missed it on that other thread Karl, missed it completely in the style of a Bob Malcolm sliding tackle.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Redknapp in a kilt. on 22:31 - Oct 23 with 2778 viewskarl

Redknapp in a kilt. on 22:08 - Oct 23 by ted_hendrix

I missed it on that other thread Karl, missed it completely in the style of a Bob Malcolm sliding tackle.

Thankfully every Scotland manager missed him as well Ted, whatever got him a game for the Rs I'll never know!
Redknapp in a kilt. on 09:19 - Oct 24 with 2663 viewsGroveR

Well they've spelt "fentastic" wrong for a start.
Redknapp in a kilt. on 09:34 - Oct 24 with 2648 viewsTheChef

Redknapp in a kilt. on 09:19 - Oct 24 by GroveR

Well they've spelt "fentastic" wrong for a start.

Well they'd better hurry because Ukraine are still interested.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Redknapp in a kilt. on 09:36 - Oct 24 with 2641 viewsNorthernr

If you took him at face value as a sad old man totally addicted to a sport that's long since passed him by, as opposed to an already rich bloke who knows there's loads of easy dirty money to be had in football and he wants some more of it, you could almost feel sorry for him. Likewise if he hadn't had a big hand in absolutely shafting QPR for the next generation or two.

But, on the whole, fck him.
Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp in a kilt. on 09:45 - Oct 24 with 2624 viewsichbinnaughty

Redknapp in a kilt. on 09:36 - Oct 24 by Northernr

If you took him at face value as a sad old man totally addicted to a sport that's long since passed him by, as opposed to an already rich bloke who knows there's loads of easy dirty money to be had in football and he wants some more of it, you could almost feel sorry for him. Likewise if he hadn't had a big hand in absolutely shafting QPR for the next generation or two.

Absolute crook.
I almost want him to get the job, because I believe he would absolutely finish off any last remaining traces of a reputation as a decent manager he might still have.
However, the scottish lineage in me would also dread the damage to an already ruined scottish football.
Redknapp in a kilt. on 10:11 - Oct 24 with 2594 viewsWokingR

If Redknapp becomes Scotland manager and this happens to coincide with another devolution campaign, does he automatically become Scottish and they have to keep him if they win and he is in the country at the time ?
Please, or can they just adopt him ?
Redknapp in a kilt. on 10:47 - Oct 24 with 2563 viewstimcocking

Lmfao

Interesting to see if he actually realises you cant sign new players. I have to assume he's too fcuking stupid to understand that.

Christ, the poor Scots might not realise what he's really like.

It'd be even funnier, if it wasn't for the fact he'll probably get the job, and receive 3 million quid before quitting after a game and a half.

He'd most likely then blame the board for not letting him bring in a decent striker.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 10:49]
Redknapp in a kilt. on 10:51 - Oct 24 with 2543 viewsEsox_Lucius

Already saying he'd like to get Bale in as left wing back if he gets the job.

The grass is always greener.

Redknapp in a kilt. on 11:10 - Oct 24 with 2527 viewsTacticalR

Wouldn't his enigmatic knees be exposed for all the world to see?

Air hostess clique

Redknapp in a kilt. on 11:29 - Oct 24 with 2508 viewstoboboly

Well he clearly doesn't understand how national sides work;

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Redknapp in a kilt. on 11:42 - Oct 24 with 2492 viewsblacky200

Love to see Niko McKranjcar, Peter 'the Caber' Crouch and Auld Jermain Defoe playing .
Redknapp in a kilt. on 11:57 - Oct 24 with 2473 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Redknapp in a kilt. on 14:27 - Oct 24 with 2366 viewsJuzzie

I don't think he's addicted to the sport, he seems to m to be addicted to himself and a variety of bank accounts.

Of course he's interested in the Scotland job. 3 year contract, handful of games to preside over, going to lots of freebie PL and SPL games to watch players and spend most of the time trying to court centre stage while at those games. Get sacked after 18 months and trouser the remaining 18 months money.

Luvverly jubbly.
Redknapp in a kilt. on 14:31 - Oct 24 with 2358 viewspaulparker

I recall dear old bobby Robson applying for the Hearts job after he had been sacked at Newcastle just so he could stay in the game he loves
the difference between him and that saggy faced crook though are night and day

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Redknapp in a kilt. on 19:21 - Oct 24 with 2255 viewsGroveR

Redknapp in a kilt. on 10:47 - Oct 24 by timcocking

Lmfao

Interesting to see if he actually realises you cant sign new players. I have to assume he's too fcuking stupid to understand that.

Christ, the poor Scots might not realise what he's really like.

It'd be even funnier, if it wasn't for the fact he'll probably get the job, and receive 3 million quid before quitting after a game and a half.

He'd most likely then blame the board for not letting him bring in a decent striker.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 10:49]

To be fair to the candle-faced fùckpig he does have previous through managing cash-rich Jordan (the country not the bird).

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/harry-redknapp-gives-c
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024