Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things about QPR you have been wrong about 17:09 - Feb 25 with 3884 viewsloftboy

When Les Ferdinand came on for his debut away at wherever it was I turned to mate after 5 minutes and said “ he’s crap, runs around like a headless chicken “
And yelling at Wegerle to pass the bloody ball before he beat another couple of players and scoring goal of the season at Leeds.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 17:14 - Feb 25 with 2109 viewsRangersDave

That we were going to win the Eufa Cup until Webby kicked that divot.

Or that we were going to win the 1st division league until something (not illegal or dark you understand) happened to change destiny.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 17:24 - Feb 25 with 2075 viewsHayesender

Walking to Wembley in 86 thinking we were gonna piss it

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 17:45 - Feb 25 with 1989 viewsBrixtonR

Ha Ha loftboy, I think it was our annual very late in the season defeat Away to Coventry and my mate said exactly the same as you to us all. He also said Les had no control lol
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 17:49 - Feb 25 with 1972 viewspaulparker

When tango & cash bought the club and we beat Watford 4-2 at vicarage road , I said to my mate that we would be in the champions league in the next few years
That’s the last time I’ve ever been positive about QPR

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 17:55 - Feb 25 with 1953 viewsdaveB

I thought Leroy Fer, Jordan Mutch and Steven Caulker were superb signings
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 17:56 - Feb 25 with 1954 viewsJuzzie

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 17:24 - Feb 25 by Hayesender

Walking to Wembley in 86 thinking we were gonna piss it

Same. I'm never one to be too cocky about potentially winning any game but despite the fact Oxford were worthy finalists, we had beaten Liverpool, Chelsea, Nottingham Forest etc so was confident of a win even if it wasn't going to be easy. Turned out to be easy for Oxford
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 17:56]
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:00 - Feb 25 with 1922 viewsdutch

When Rodney was sold I cried my seven year old eyes out and thought I'll never love a player as much. A little while later we signed a bloke called Stanley Bowles.
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:03 - Feb 25 with 1888 views2Thomas2Bowles

Believing we would win the 77 LCSF against AV at Highbury after the 2-2 at Villa Park.

That after beating Partizan Belgrade 6-2 at Highbury that we would be in the next round

I know nothing of 86
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 18:05]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:04 - Feb 25 with 1900 viewsDorse

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 17:55 - Feb 25 by daveB

Took the words right out of my mouth. I remember saying that this squad had the makings of a top 8 side.

And people wonder why I drink...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:07 - Feb 25 with 1884 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Stephen Caulker would be a viable footballer and a 50 cap England international.
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:08 - Feb 25 with 1883 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I lost touch with my club after moving home to Ireland.

Won't happen again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:09 - Feb 25 with 1876 viewsPinnerPaul

Too many to list/remember!!!!!!
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:14 - Feb 25 with 1852 viewsqprxtc

That they would make my life better by becoming stupidly obsessed with them.
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:23 - Feb 25 with 1835 viewsMyke

Liverpool v wolves 1986
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:24 - Feb 25 with 1833 viewsCiderwithRsie

There's absolutely no way we could throw away a four goal 1st leg lead in the UEFA cup. (I also thought Warren Neill was taking an aimless punt upfield at Highbury)

I think Loftboy yelling at Wegerle to pass has to be the winner though. Genius makes fools of us all.
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:28 - Feb 25 with 1811 views2Thomas2Bowles

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:23 - Feb 25 by Myke

Liverpool v wolves 1986

Worst night ever with only 13 mins to go.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 20:13]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:32 - Feb 25 with 1811 viewskensalriser

August 2010. Fed up with all the relegation scraps and ongoing nonsense together with everyone considering warnock to be a w anker , I gave the first home game of the season a miss for the first time in years.

QPR 4-0 Barnsley

Was back for the next game of course.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 18:32]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:39 - Feb 25 with 1782 viewsRamseyR

I'll just go for a quick piss at half time!
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:43 - Feb 25 with 1774 viewshantssi

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:39 - Feb 25 by RamseyR

I'll just go for a quick piss at half time!

Could have been worse, could have been;
“I’ll just go for a quick piss before extra time”!
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:50 - Feb 25 with 1741 viewsTomS

When Mark Hughes took over and the Board started buying random players left, right and centre. I was hoping that someone knew what they were doing.
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 18:54 - Feb 25 with 1732 viewsloftus77

'We're down to 10 men, we've had it now'.
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 19:08 - Feb 25 with 1694 viewsRanger_Things

Paul Furlong.
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 19:23 - Feb 25 with 1662 viewsWestonsuperR

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 17:55 - Feb 25 by daveB

I was considering how to add to this thread until I read this comment, this is pretty much how I felt about these 3 as well, Caulker especially was one I got very wrong, at the time it felt like we would Premier league for a while with him in the team.

I’d add Hoilett to the list also, playoff final apart he was a real disappointment.
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 19:30 - Feb 25 with 1652 viewsdaveB

Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 19:23 - Feb 25 by WestonsuperR

I was considering how to add to this thread until I read this comment, this is pretty much how I felt about these 3 as well, Caulker especially was one I got very wrong, at the time it felt like we would Premier league for a while with him in the team.

I’d add Hoilett to the list also, playoff final apart he was a real disappointment.

I wrote in AKUTRS at the time what a great window we'd had and Redknapp was signing players who had sell on value whilst giving us a real chance of staying up. I couldn't have been any more wrong
Things about QPR you have been wrong about on 19:42 - Feb 25 with 1625 viewsMrSheen

That we were the finest football team the world has ever seen. Silly me, obviously Brentford.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 19:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024