Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's Todd 20:19 - Jun 30 with 7131 viewsJogo

Ok, I might be blind as a bat, but didn't see Todd Kane in the training video? As he been sent to Coventry...not literally.

Where's Todd on 20:25 - Jun 30 with 5193 viewsrsonist

Waiting for the Sancho deal to go through so Dortmund can afford him.
Where's Todd on 07:02 - Jul 1 with 4899 viewsNorthernr

Buy him from us before August and receive this attractive carriage clock.
Where's Todd on 07:50 - Jul 1 with 4779 viewsgazza1

Cant see him involved any more.....he must of upset some key personnel.
Where's Todd on 07:52 - Jul 1 with 4745 viewsHooparoo

Too up himself so good riddance.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Where's Todd on 08:14 - Jul 1 with 4707 viewsbosh67

He hasn't done himself any favours but I actually thought he was pretty decent last season and he set up a number of assists in the end and scored a few...

... I'll be sitting on my own at the table in the corner of the room if anyone wants to react to this comment. :)

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Where's Todd on 08:45 - Jul 1 with 4613 viewsrsonist

More importantly no sign of Moses Odubajo yet, if we're meant to be trialling him.
Where's Todd on 08:46 - Jul 1 with 4616 viewsNorthernr

Where's Todd on 08:45 - Jul 1 by rsonist

More importantly no sign of Moses Odubajo yet, if we're meant to be trialling him.

He was in the background of one of the pics I saw. Definitely training.
Where's Todd on 08:50 - Jul 1 with 4587 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Where's Todd on 08:46 - Jul 1 by Northernr

You naive, crazy fool! That's what they want you to think!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Where's Todd on 08:50 - Jul 1 with 4590 viewsMaggsinho

Where's Todd on 08:46 - Jul 1 by Northernr

Where's Todd on 08:59 - Jul 1 with 4541 viewsdmm

No sign of De Wijs or Amos either.
Where's Todd on 09:18 - Jul 1 with 4476 viewsrsonist

Spotter's badge that man. (Where's that watermarked pic even from..?)
Where's Todd on 09:18 - Jul 1 with 4479 viewsW7Ranger

Where's Todd on 08:59 - Jul 1 by dmm

Oh Ched Evans ffs!!

Sort it out Les!
Where's Todd on 09:18 - Jul 1 with 4470 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Where's Todd on 20:25 - Jun 30 by rsonist

Waiting for the Sancho deal to go through so Dortmund can afford him.

Once Trippier decides whether to stay in Madrid or move to United, put your mortgage on the club who he decides not to play for, to come in large.

Rumour I heard was a deal in principle with United has been done: no-fee for the friendly; an Ezesque size cash fee; 10% sell-on; and Greenwood on a season long loan.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Where's Todd on 09:19 - Jul 1 with 4470 viewsrsonist

Where's Todd on 08:59 - Jul 1 by dmm

Couldn't see Jordy either though.
Where's Todd on 09:24 - Jul 1 with 4441 viewsdmm

Where's Todd on 09:19 - Jul 1 by rsonist

Couldn't see Jordy either though.

Thanks for that, and I'm pleased to see him training. Still a bit worried for the lad.
Where's Todd on 16:17 - Jul 1 with 4151 viewsgobbles

Where's Todd on 07:52 - Jul 1 by Hooparoo

Too up himself so good riddance.

I can't understand all this Kane hatred. I'd rather start him over Kakay any day.
"Too up himself"??? He's a footballer. Have a walk around the players' car park and look at all the penis replacement cars and say who isn't up themselves.
Or is it you are only allowed to be a thoroughly unpleasant character if you are talented. I haven't heard any stories of Kane beating up women, or telling his mates to beat someone up because he didn't like his trainers.
If he's a QPR player and tries, I'll support him. He plays football for the team I support, I'm not inviting him back to marry my daughter.
Where's Todd on 16:45 - Jul 1 with 4061 viewsdanehoop

Where's Todd on 16:17 - Jul 1 by gobbles

I can't understand all this Kane hatred. I'd rather start him over Kakay any day.
"Too up himself"??? He's a footballer. Have a walk around the players' car park and look at all the penis replacement cars and say who isn't up themselves.
Or is it you are only allowed to be a thoroughly unpleasant character if you are talented. I haven't heard any stories of Kane beating up women, or telling his mates to beat someone up because he didn't like his trainers.
If he's a QPR player and tries, I'll support him. He plays football for the team I support, I'm not inviting him back to marry my daughter.

So what you are saying is that he isn't good enough for your daughter, but is good enough for QPR?

Never knowingly understood

Where's Todd on 17:29 - Jul 1 with 3921 viewsgazza1

Where's Todd on 16:45 - Jul 1 by danehoop

So what you are saying is that he isn't good enough for your daughter, but is good enough for QPR?

Sorry wrong post.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 17:30]
Where's Todd on 17:31 - Jul 1 with 3901 viewsgazza1

On a footballing level you may have a point but, and its a big but, what has he actually done off the field.....now I do not know but I would suggest, most strongly, that he has upset some senior personal, whether that be MW or the players - iI don't know but there sure is something seriously wrong somewhere.

As I said earlier I think he will be out unless he can settle the differences and I don't see any sign of it.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 17:32]
Where's Todd on 20:14 - Jul 1 with 3620 viewsDorse

A bit off topic but is it possible that we couldn't see Todd Kane on the video because he was the one filming it?

Do I win a prize? Or a sticker? Or maybe even some sort of sash to show my authority? Not to be picky but if it's that carriage clock, I'll leave it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Where's Todd on 20:50 - Jul 1 with 3527 viewsHooparoo

I don’t care what car he drives but the comments he made are poison in a dressing room which to me smacks of arrogance. We are finally moving forward as a club after suffering a whole dressing room full of mercenary tossers so we don’t need players with bad attitudes ruining the great team spirit Warbs has nurtured.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Where's Todd on 22:07 - Jul 1 with 3393 viewsLogman

Agree with the above. His comments went against the grain of what we are trying to achieve and he needs to pay the price. Plus I think Kakay has more about him.
Where's Todd on 22:49 - Jul 1 with 3309 viewsMyke

This 100%
Where's Todd on 23:11 - Jul 1 with 3252 viewsPunteR

I know where you're coming from.
Out of all the things that really irritated me the most was the fingers in the ears goal celebration aimed towards the fans.
When i saw that i just thought f++k off mate.
And thats about it.
Dont hate him, just not bothered if he plays for us again.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 23:21]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Where's Todd on 23:14 - Jul 1 with 3245 viewsMatch82

He may or may not be a terrible person, I have no idea. I daresay we have employed worse in that regard in any case. But he's creating problems in the dressing room which is disruptive. A dressing room which isn't united leads to the kind of problems we are all too familiar with from the "mercenary years".

And frankly whether he's better or not than Kakay, which is debatable, he's not SO far ahead that the benefits outweigh the disruption (Hi Adel)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024