Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Tickets 07:59 - Sep 8 with 7382 viewsjimmya

Sorry to start a new thread on tickets again, but the main QPR site says the Everton tickets will go on general sale at 10am this morning. I have just logged on to claim my season ticket and I cannot see anywhere where to purchase?

I checked the Everton site also and they dont have any information on how to purchase QPR tickets for away fans either. The game is only in two weeks.

Does anyone have any information I have missed on this and managed to claim their season ticket seat for the match?

Cheers
Everton Tickets on 08:28 - Sep 8 with 3645 viewsNorthernr

These things usually go live after 9am, usually at 10am, so I'd give it an hour or so and check back.

Money went out of my account for my automatic one yesterday so it's definitely coming down the pipe today.
Everton Tickets on 08:53 - Sep 8 with 3576 viewslondonscottish

You need to first find the ticketing part of the site. Which always takes me ages. Why is there not a "Ticket" button on the first page...........anyway, I did it by finding a news article on Bournemouth tickets, clicking on that and finding a link to those tickets. I clicked on the link.

This will present you with a "linked account" area and there there is a link to take you to the new ticketing page.

On there you click on the "person" symbol on the top right which takes to you all your stuff.

Then on the bottom right, you need to click on "view account menu".

And, in there, click on "reserved tickets" about half way down.

Unbelievably f@@@@in complicated.

And no, they're not there yet.......

As Clive says, they should appear at some point today if, like me, you're not on the auto-enroll scheme. And IIRC they'll stay reserved until the 15th or something.

If you can't be bothered clicking through six randomly assembled and extremely confusing bits of web site, you can always call the box office, wait for 30 mins and get cut off.....

The choice is yours........

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Everton Tickets on 09:54 - Sep 8 with 3456 viewsenfieldargh

Why would they not have the ticket ikon in Bold large font on the main banner .

ATM its top of ghosted list in small font lower down the homepage. on the left hand side

I know where to look, but first time users will not easily spot it.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Everton Tickets on 10:07 - Sep 8 with 3420 viewsBeckenhamhoop

They’re on sale
Everton Tickets on 10:08 - Sep 8 with 3417 viewslondonscottish

Everton Tickets on 09:54 - Sep 8 by enfieldargh

ATM its top of ghosted list in small font lower down the homepage. on the left hand side

Aha - I found it at last.

On the home page I land on there's a little three bar icon down the bottom. It I click that I get to the page you're talking about.

So that finally solves that mystery. But why the feck put a pop up menu button there? On just about every website and app I use the pop up menus are always top left or top right not at the centre at the bottom.

Or, even better, on a banner across the top or a scrollable menu at the side. Like where you can actually see them.......
[Post edited 8 Sep 2021 10:08]

Everton Tickets on 10:09 - Sep 8 with 3405 viewslondonscottish

Everton Tickets on 10:07 - Sep 8 by Beckenhamhoop

They’re on sale

Yup, got mine.

Everton Tickets on 10:11 - Sep 8 with 3390 viewsLongsufferingR

Everton Tickets on 08:53 - Sep 8 by londonscottish

You need to first find the ticketing part of the site. Which always takes me ages. Why is there not a "Ticket" button on the first page...........anyway, I did it by finding a news article on Bournemouth tickets, clicking on that and finding a link to those tickets. I clicked on the link.

This will present you with a "linked account" area and there there is a link to take you to the new ticketing page.

On there you click on the "person" symbol on the top right which takes to you all your stuff.

As Clive says, they should appear at some point today if, like me, you're not on the auto-enroll scheme. And IIRC they'll stay reserved until the 15th or something.

If you can't be bothered clicking through six randomly assembled and extremely confusing bits of web site, you can always call the box office, wait for 30 mins and get cut off.....

Thanks for that! Thought I was going mad trying to find out how to claim my own seat.
Everton Tickets on 10:16 - Sep 8 with 3363 viewslondonscottish

Everton Tickets on 10:11 - Sep 8 by LongsufferingR

Thanks for that! Thought I was going mad trying to find out how to claim my own seat.

You have an apt username....

Anyway, don't thank me, it was Clive who told me how to do it last time round as I was utterly banboozled by the site and by the confusing messages from the club (which only applied to people who'd renewed ST's and opted into the scheme). Not people like me with new ST's who'd opted out.....

Anyway, the whole process is the opposite of intuitive.

Login to get fewer ads

Everton Tickets on 10:19 - Sep 8 with 3349 viewsstowmarketrange

I just bought mine online.£19 for 2 reserve sides seems a bit steep,but it is what it is.
Everton Tickets on 10:21 - Sep 8 with 3343 viewstoboboly

Bought mine, non-digital ST holder, no ticket email yet, last time it was sent straight away, fingers crossed.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Everton Tickets on 10:32 - Sep 8 with 3313 viewslondonscottish

Everton Tickets on 09:54 - Sep 8 by enfieldargh

Weirdly, my son gets the menu you're talking about down the LHS of the home page.

When I log onto the same thing, that menu is hidden under a button at the bottom of the page.

Frick knows why.

Everton Tickets on 10:33 - Sep 8 with 3309 viewsdaveB

Everton Tickets on 10:21 - Sep 8 by toboboly

Bought mine, non-digital ST holder, no ticket email yet, last time it was sent straight away, fingers crossed.

Mine have gone in my spam folder every time so try in there, your spam folder that is not mine
Everton Tickets on 10:38 - Sep 8 with 3291 viewsToast_R

So I'm still not able to buy tickets on the website as get this message

"There has been a problem with authenticating your details with your bank, please check your card details and your account information and try again."

This despite when I call up and give them the same card details it goes through every time without issue. Has been happening to me since I tried to buy my membership and Man Utd tickets in July. Still not fixed. I have emailed them twice about this problem, screen shotted them the message - no response and still not fixed or acknowledged.

Today I call the box-office for two tickets, get the spill and then it hangs up. Back to doing that again. Nothing has been fixed. I'm thinking of packing it in this season to be honest. F*cking joke.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2021 10:40]
Everton Tickets on 11:02 - Sep 8 with 3222 viewstoboboly

Everton Tickets on 10:33 - Sep 8 by daveB

Mine have gone in my spam folder every time so try in there, your spam folder that is not mine

Yeah, kept an eye on that but as yet nothing in the inbox or the spam.

Everton Tickets on 11:17 - Sep 8 with 3171 viewsNorthernr

Everton Tickets on 11:02 - Sep 8 by toboboly

Yeah, kept an eye on that but as yet nothing in the inbox or the spam.

Interesting. I've had this issue for other matches, they turned up a few days later, but I just bought my brother an Everton ticket and it landed straight away.
Everton Tickets on 11:18 - Sep 8 with 3167 viewsdaveB

I gave it 20 minutes of trying online and gave up, will just have to queue up before the Bristol City game at the box office
Everton Tickets on 11:57 - Sep 8 with 3078 viewswombat

Everton Tickets on 08:53 - Sep 8 by londonscottish

on the auto tkt scheme naff all showing , now been o hold for 20 mins number 8 so will get cut off in the next 20 mins as usual

bit of a joke this system

third call been cut off twice now great for customer services lol
[Post edited 8 Sep 2021 12:09]

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Everton Tickets on 12:20 - Sep 8 with 3031 viewslondonscottish

Everton Tickets on 11:17 - Sep 8 by Northernr

Interesting. I've had this issue for other matches, they turned up a few days later, but I just bought my brother an Everton ticket and it landed straight away.

My email & my son's came through immediately.

Everton Tickets on 13:07 - Sep 8 with 2926 viewstoboboly

Everton Tickets on 11:17 - Sep 8 by Northernr

Yeah, my Oxford ticket came through straight away as it has always done in previous seasons. This time nothing so far...

Everton Tickets on 14:12 - Sep 8 with 2794 viewslosethedrum

Trying to buy a different ticket to my normal seat so tried calling , was 9th in the queue waited 10 mins got down to 7th then got cut off so called again later " you are now 11th in the queue .
So much for making it an hour before they cut you off , just please take my money .
Everton Tickets on 15:13 - Sep 8 with 2686 viewsGloryHunter

Can't buy my seat. On the credit card page it keeps sending me back to the beginning over and over. Now the time limit to buy has run out.
Everton Tickets on 15:41 - Sep 8 with 2630 viewsdenhamhoop2

Everton Tickets on 15:13 - Sep 8 by GloryHunter

Can't buy my seat. On the credit card page it keeps sending me back to the beginning over and over. Now the time limit to buy has run out.

Go to the head on the Ticketmaster page/Ticketing and look down and see if you have a Notification should show your Season Ticket seat there and give you the option to buy your own seat
Everton Tickets on 15:58 - Sep 8 with 2588 viewsflynnbo

Just got cut off after 8 minutes on hold and 6th in the queue!
Everton Tickets on 16:02 - Sep 8 with 2579 viewsmarky67

good news for those managing to book online is there is no booking fee again. saved me a trip down to the box office tomorrow.
Everton Tickets on 16:34 - Sep 8 with 2536 viewsToast_R

Everton Tickets on 15:58 - Sep 8 by flynnbo

Just got cut off after 8 minutes on hold and 6th in the queue!

After my fourth attempt I actually got through. Waited a good 20 minutes and a good 5 minutes at No1 in the queue before a Scottish lady answered and booked the seats I wanted.

I have sent a complaint email to the Box Office again.

Going to do it all again for West Brom later this month. Might take the morning off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024