Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish 20:58 - Nov 22 with 3770 viewsbosh67

Really interesting second half to this interview...

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/video-austin-reflects-on-luton-town-vict

This club is in a good place right now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 21:08 - Nov 22 with 3700 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Not your everyday football interview.

Really heartwarming as a fan to know that the club is being properly run.

Thanks for posting, Bosh.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 22:54 - Nov 22 with 3392 viewsPeterHucker

Go on Charlie Austin, we are all behind you mate.
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 23:05 - Nov 22 with 3357 viewsdaveB

He's spoken a few times in interviews over the years about his grandparents influence on him so to lose one of them has obviously had a big affect on him. Full credit to the club for giving him the time to take time away and get his head right and also credit to Austin himself for having the maturity to recognise that was something he needed.

he's had a lot of stick on social media from some but I think the majority of QPR fans have tried to stick with him and hopefully see him come through a bad patch. I've no doubt he will score some big goals for us this season, he's not going to get the 15-20 goals many hoped for but he still has a very big role to play this season
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 23:44 - Nov 22 with 3273 viewsdannyblue

My god, poor bloke sounds really low. Not heard him like that before.
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 00:04 - Nov 23 with 3249 viewsBrisbaneR

We hear a lot about how intelligent Mark Warburton is, (and he clearly is), but this also speaks to emotional intelligence, and how important treating players as human beings rather than resources is.
Charlie sounds to me like a man who would run through brick walls for Warbs now, and as an R's fan that's exactly how I want our players to feel.
Great stuff, good times, lets enjoy the ride.
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 01:20 - Nov 23 with 3202 viewsSydneyRs

Clearly been a tough time for him but really positive to hear those comments. Something for the "past it" brigade to have a ponder about. Also the Luton manager who made some very bitter comments post game ("we've revived his career, only scores against us" type nonsense).

Charlie could be vital at the business end of this season.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 1:23]
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 08:21 - Nov 23 with 2916 viewsconnell10

Chaz is a legend ...end of!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 09:02 - Nov 23 with 2828 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 01:20 - Nov 23 by SydneyRs

Clearly been a tough time for him but really positive to hear those comments. Something for the "past it" brigade to have a ponder about. Also the Luton manager who made some very bitter comments post game ("we've revived his career, only scores against us" type nonsense).

That Luton manager really made himself look a coc* in that post match interview didn't he. So bitter.
Login to get fewer ads

Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 09:21 - Nov 23 with 2781 viewsRs_Holy

Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 08:21 - Nov 23 by connell10

Chaz is a legend ...end of!

well said Connell!... I think the vast majority of fans feel exactly the same way
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 09:54 - Nov 23 with 2698 viewsrobith

Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 09:02 - Nov 23 by CroydonCaptJack

That Luton manager really made himself look a coc* in that post match interview didn't he. So bitter.

I was stood near the away dugout on Friday and the guy is an absolute plank. Throwing water bottles around, and turning around and death staring every stray comment from a fan aimed at him. Like what you gonna do mate, climb over the rail and spark him? Absolute clown
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 10:12 - Nov 23 with 2652 viewsMaggsinho

Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 01:20 - Nov 23 by SydneyRs

The club noticed those comments too.

[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 10:12]
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 10:24 - Nov 23 with 2611 viewsrobith

Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 10:12 - Nov 23 by Maggsinho

Can I just express how much I love this?
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 10:27 - Nov 23 with 2600 viewsStanisgod

Bloke needs to have the b#lls to apologize, out of order.
Fits that scummy club well though to be fair.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 13:25 - Nov 23 with 2333 viewsSuperhoops2808

Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 09:54 - Nov 23 by robith

I was stood near the away dugout on Friday and the guy is an absolute plank. Throwing water bottles around, and turning around and death staring every stray comment from a fan aimed at him. Like what you gonna do mate, climb over the rail and spark him? Absolute clown

It was the constant spitting which revolted me, especially in this current climate
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 13:27 - Nov 23 with 2324 viewsSuperhoops2808

Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 00:04 - Nov 23 by BrisbaneR

We hear a lot about how intelligent Mark Warburton is, (and he clearly is), but this also speaks to emotional intelligence, and how important treating players as human beings rather than resources is.
Charlie sounds to me like a man who would run through brick walls for Warbs now, and as an R's fan that's exactly how I want our players to feel.
Great stuff, good times, lets enjoy the ride.

I think if you look at the way Warbs treated Chris Willock too after his recent bereavement will go a long way too
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 13:37 - Nov 23 with 2283 viewsgazza1

The Luton Manager is 'bitter & twisted' after a game that he thinks he side should have gotten points from.......and CA angered him by waving as he left the field.

That's football.....
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 13:42 - Nov 23 with 2267 viewsBklynRanger

Really interesting - I think he might have been prepared to say a bit more but Nick L decided to broaden it out with a question about the club - fair enough I suppose, he'd already been very open.

I knew my non-sexual stare was accurate : )
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 15:53 - Nov 23 with 2042 viewsWatfordR

Absolute quality
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 16:45 - Nov 23 with 1914 viewsPinnerPaul

I saw him waving on the night and I thought (from T block) that some Luton fans WERE clapping him, hence the wave and thumbs up.

Seemed odd, but then again I didn't hear them booing him either.

Luton Town fan says that - fair enough - but the manager? - come on Nathan its the Championship, not Hackney Marshes.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 16:48]
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 16:45 - Nov 23 with 1914 viewsstrikerace

Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 15:53 - Nov 23 by WatfordR

Absolute quality

LoL - Free Britney!
Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 17:39 - Nov 23 with 1814 viewsMick_S

Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 16:45 - Nov 23 by strikerace

LoL - Free Britney!

What a state. A fantastic fit - angry, angry, angry.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Charlie interview after Luton on the offish on 20:01 - Nov 23 with 1594 viewsSydneyRs

The face of a man with Charlie Austin living rent free in his mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024