Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burger Vans 23:23 - Aug 6 with 1979 viewssdm1508

But of a weird one. Went to the game today and noticed that none of the burger vans that would normally be in the streets just outside the ground were there. Thought it might have just been in Ellerslie Road but it seemed to around the whole ground. Anyone know where they've gone?
Burger Vans on 23:26 - Aug 6 with 1920 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I noticed that too. No bins on the way in either.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Burger Vans on 23:33 - Aug 6 with 1873 viewsToast_R

Had to settle for a traditional sausage roll in the stadium. Have to say, it was a very good sausage roll, heavy on the black pepper.
Burger Vans on 23:34 - Aug 6 with 1869 viewsGloryHunter

Another global supply problem. No burgers, no staff, no vans.
Burger Vans on 23:38 - Aug 6 with 1832 viewsBoston

Evil Les.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Burger Vans on 23:45 - Aug 6 with 1811 viewssdm1508

I had a burger in the ground and it was actually really good. Just noticed nothing outside the ground. Just wondered is it the club trying to maximise profit or a council thing as no fans in the area at all
Burger Vans on 23:50 - Aug 6 with 1796 viewsrobith

I sadly suspect the answer is after weathering 2 years of having no one to sell to, then getting extreme increases in the cost of sunflower oil and the hiring struggles, most have probably jacked it?
Burger Vans on 23:50 - Aug 6 with 1781 viewstoboboly

Burger Vans on 23:33 - Aug 6 by Toast_R

Had to settle for a traditional sausage roll in the stadium. Have to say, it was a very good sausage roll, heavy on the black pepper.

Noticed in the upper loft at least the pies are no longer pukka but are higgedy. Props to Norf as surely that will be an improvement

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Burger Vans on 00:02 - Aug 7 with 1732 viewsNed_Kennedys

The little beer hut in the Loft concourse that sold pints of Shipyard ale for £5.50 has gone: they now have a wall from behind which they serve cans of some other ale for £6.

FFS.
Login to get fewer ads

Burger Vans on 00:02 - Aug 7 with 1741 viewssdm1508

Burger Vans on 23:50 - Aug 6 by robith

I sadly suspect the answer is after weathering 2 years of having no one to sell to, then getting extreme increases in the cost of sunflower oil and the hiring struggles, most have probably jacked it?

No idea. Would maybe think that might be the case for may one or two but all of them to full victim of the same consequences and had a full season last year
Burger Vans on 00:50 - Aug 7 with 1655 viewsstowmarketrange

Burger Vans on 23:50 - Aug 6 by toboboly

Noticed in the upper loft at least the pies are no longer pukka but are higgedy. Props to Norf as surely that will be an improvement

I had a steak and ale pie in the ground today and it was delicious,but so were the pukka pies last season until we overcooked them.
Burger Vans on 01:05 - Aug 7 with 1623 viewsToast_R

Burger Vans on 00:50 - Aug 7 by stowmarketrange

I had a steak and ale pie in the ground today and it was delicious,but so were the pukka pies last season until we overcooked them.

Had a Chicken Balti pie at Blackburn last Saturday. The filling was of such extreme temperature I was going to request helicopters carrying sand and boron to douse it.
Burger Vans on 08:09 - Aug 7 with 1278 viewsstevec

Burger Vans on 01:05 - Aug 7 by Toast_R

Had a Chicken Balti pie at Blackburn last Saturday. The filling was of such extreme temperature I was going to request helicopters carrying sand and boron to douse it.

I always thought of Rangers Chicken Balti pie as a gum shield as it welded itself to the roof of my mouth.

On the plus side, it supplied a ready meal I could nibble on throughout the second half and the long journey home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024