Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Unatural 21:49 - Dec 23 with 6415 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I was going home from a day out with a friend we had drinks she and I got a bit pissed.

Anyway on the bus home I gave up my seat to an older lady like you do had a bit of banter and the next thing was I was surrounded by people.

I'm quite streetwise so I thought ok see ya.

Anyway I got off before my stop and walked up and these 3 mopeds were following me so I took a pic of one and my phone had no photo.
So I thought f this so I went for a long walk around and sat in a very public area and the lady who came past and said something to me just vanished. literally vanished as I looked back.

So I take a long walk and these mopeds are going past me so I thought f-it I'll take a tube and come back. The first tube caridge was black no lights (I've never seen that before) so I get on the second one and the air-com fan starts to whirr slowly and then picking up pitch. (bakerloo line aircon makes no noise)

I'm simplifiying this but I got off at Paddington and took a cab back and the mopeds went straight past the cab either side.

No way they could know I was in that cab naturally.

If any of you know about the paranornal

a) did someone curse me

b) what can I do.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Unatural on 21:55 - Dec 23 with 4488 viewsJuzzie

a) probably not
b) drink less
The Unatural on 21:58 - Dec 23 with 4468 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Unatural on 21:55 - Dec 23 by Juzzie

a) probably not
b) drink less

It had nothing to do with my drinking.

The Unatural on 22:19 - Dec 23 with 4372 viewsqpr_1968

metallica, you must have have walked some distance to get buses, trains and cabs back and forth.
you sure it werent some mad dream.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

The Unatural on 22:27 - Dec 23 with 4337 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Unatural on 22:19 - Dec 23 by qpr_1968

metallica, you must have have walked some distance to get buses, trains and cabs back and forth.
you sure it werent some mad dream.

No and it wasn't drug induced either.

I called the friend I was with she knows I don't do phone calls but like I say this was verry very odd.

The Unatural on 23:01 - Dec 23 with 4199 viewshubble

This sounds exciting to me, to experience something completely out of the ordinary like this, so that it seems you have strayed into the supernatural... rather than think you're cursed, I'd say you're blessed. I mean you haven't actually been harmed in any way, have you? And it's a great story!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

The Unatural on 23:13 - Dec 23 with 4157 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Unatural on 23:01 - Dec 23 by hubble

This sounds exciting to me, to experience something completely out of the ordinary like this, so that it seems you have strayed into the supernatural... rather than think you're cursed, I'd say you're blessed. I mean you haven't actually been harmed in any way, have you? And it's a great story!

Thanks but what I posted is a slimmed down version.

If I die suddenly revert to this post.

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:16 - Dec 23 with 4143 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Unatural on 23:17 - Dec 23 with 4143 viewsBoston

Ve vill start vit ze name Metallica...

Login to get fewer ads

The Unatural on 23:33 - Dec 23 with 4084 viewskensalriser

You were pissed. Without being pissed, it wouldn't have happened unless you were delirious or delusional.

Delirium is weird shit. I had it as a child during a bout of fever and saw and heard a formation of bomber planes out of my bedroom window.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Unatural on 23:43 - Dec 23 with 4058 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Unatural on 23:33 - Dec 23 by kensalriser

You were pissed. Without being pissed, it wouldn't have happened unless you were delirious or delusional.

Delirium is weird shit. I had it as a child during a bout of fever and saw and heard a formation of bomber planes out of my bedroom window.

No, I've been drinking for 30 years. I was not being delusional.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2022 23:45]

The Unatural on 23:44 - Dec 23 with 4054 viewsBoston

The Unatural on 23:33 - Dec 23 by kensalriser

Kensal Rise mushrooms are world famous.

The Unatural on 23:45 - Dec 23 with 4049 viewsBoston

The Unatural on 23:43 - Dec 23 by Metallica_Hoop

No, I've been drinking for 30 years. I was not being delusional.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2022 23:45]

Thirty years should do it!

The Unatural on 23:50 - Dec 23 with 4037 viewsted_hendrix

@Met,

Fair few years ago my daft old Father In law (County Mayo) when visiting us me and him used to go round the back of our house and he'd light his old pipe up which had a distinct aroma (almost scented) and me and him would have a chat blah-blah-blah, we wouldn't let him smoke in the house.
At the time our house was in a village, detatched and about 20metres from the nearest house, about 18 Months after he passed away I walked round the back of the house to go and sit In me shed by meself one afternoon and catch some sun, just as I was approaching the shed I got stopped In me tracks firstly by the strange silence but for about two seconds there was the scent of his old pipe, absolutely 100% no doubt about It and I just knew It was me old Father In law.

Didn't freak me out but I'll admit that I sat there In me shed In silence for quite a while.

I went In and told Mrs Ted what had just happened she adored her old Dad and she just smiled. She's still got his old pipe.

We moved 3 Years ago.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Unatural on 23:57 - Dec 23 with 4017 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Unatural on 23:50 - Dec 23 by ted_hendrix

@Met,

Fair few years ago my daft old Father In law (County Mayo) when visiting us me and him used to go round the back of our house and he'd light his old pipe up which had a distinct aroma (almost scented) and me and him would have a chat blah-blah-blah, we wouldn't let him smoke in the house.
At the time our house was in a village, detatched and about 20metres from the nearest house, about 18 Months after he passed away I walked round the back of the house to go and sit In me shed by meself one afternoon and catch some sun, just as I was approaching the shed I got stopped In me tracks firstly by the strange silence but for about two seconds there was the scent of his old pipe, absolutely 100% no doubt about It and I just knew It was me old Father In law.

Didn't freak me out but I'll admit that I sat there In me shed In silence for quite a while.

I went In and told Mrs Ted what had just happened she adored her old Dad and she just smiled. She's still got his old pipe.

We moved 3 Years ago.

Thats a nice memory of those who have passed Ted. (though maybe not for you)

What happened tonight was not ghosts.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2022 0:08]

The Unatural on 00:15 - Dec 24 with 3972 viewsdanehoop

I think you can do three things here mate:

1.Seek the support of whatever religion that you believe in whatever manner that might be, e.g. blessing, confession or whatever advice is offered to you.
2. Freak out and start playing with Ouija boards, spirit mediums or similar to get answers.
3. Accept the fact that something very odd happened that clearly didn't add up and appears to have been a selection of very unlikely and strange situations. But don't dwell on it, it is passed. Move forward and just carry on with your life and do not let this apparent random situation effect you. Be rational - you cant explain quite what happened, but it doesn't mean that there wasn't rational explanation or set of coincidences/circumstances that make sense.

I'd probably start off at 2, and only escalate to 1 if there is a very obvious repeat of oddness, ideally that someone else can verify with you that it occurred. In no circumstances go to option 3.

Never knowingly understood

The Unatural on 00:26 - Dec 24 with 3952 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Unatural on 00:15 - Dec 24 by danehoop

I think you can do three things here mate:

1.Seek the support of whatever religion that you believe in whatever manner that might be, e.g. blessing, confession or whatever advice is offered to you.
2. Freak out and start playing with Ouija boards, spirit mediums or similar to get answers.
3. Accept the fact that something very odd happened that clearly didn't add up and appears to have been a selection of very unlikely and strange situations. But don't dwell on it, it is passed. Move forward and just carry on with your life and do not let this apparent random situation effect you. Be rational - you cant explain quite what happened, but it doesn't mean that there wasn't rational explanation or set of coincidences/circumstances that make sense.

I'd probably start off at 2, and only escalate to 1 if there is a very obvious repeat of oddness, ideally that someone else can verify with you that it occurred. In no circumstances go to option 3.

3 sounds good.

I'll put a caveat here though.

Some of you work on the tubes. No lights on the first
carriage? I cannot verify this as it was just me.

The Unatural on 00:39 - Dec 24 with 3930 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Unatural on 00:26 - Dec 24 by Metallica_Hoop

3 sounds good.

That’s very unusual.

Was probably taken out of service because someone vomited in it or something earlier and the T/OP forgot to put it back on.

Nights leading up to Christmas Eve are a nightmare.

Bakerloo is old school so it wouldn’t show up on the monitor.

Don’t go drinking with QPRXTC again.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2022 0:40]
The Unatural on 00:48 - Dec 24 with 3916 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Unatural on 00:39 - Dec 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

That’s very unusual.

Was probably taken out of service because someone vomited in it or something earlier and the T/OP forgot to put it back on.

Nights leading up to Christmas Eve are a nightmare.

Bakerloo is old school so it wouldn’t show up on the monitor.

Don’t go drinking with QPRXTC again.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2022 0:40]

It was in service Baz and then the weird air-con vent thing.

I reiterate I've never seen this before.
I should have checked when I got out if the front carridge lights had come back on.

The Unatural on 01:20 - Dec 24 with 3876 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Being a bit facetious.

The Unatural on 07:46 - Dec 24 with 3715 viewsWokingR

Is there an hour of the evening you simply have no memory of and does your backside feel sore for no apparent reason ?
The Unatural on 09:50 - Dec 24 with 3522 viewsCateLeBonR

The Unatural on 10:06 - Dec 24 with 3494 viewsDannyPaddox

This sort of thing happened to me all the time until I got in touch with …

The Unatural on 10:44 - Dec 24 with 3431 viewsBerkoRanger

A few years ago, Mrs Berko and I went on a week's holiday to Brussels and included was a day coach trip around the area. In the morning on this tour we stopped in Genk, for an explore. Mrs B went into the large cathedral while I enjoyed the ambience outside. Almost immediately, Mrs B came running out, white faced saying she had sensed evil inside. I laughed, saying I would go and check. As I slowly walked to the back of the church there was a quiet area behind the altar and as I turned into it, I saw a vision of three medieval peasants bludgeoning to death with farm implements a man who looked wealthier. As soon as the man clearly died, the whole vision disappeared before my eyes. I, of course, made a hasty retreat.
When the coach arrived later, I told the tour guide what I had seen - her jaw dropped to the floor as she explained that back in the 1200s apparently, three farm hands had murdered a wealthy landowner inside the church.
About a year ago, on the BBC website, archeologists were digging in the basement of this church during renovation work and discovered the longest fence in Europe made entirely of human bones.
I certainly believe we sometimes, temporarily, cross onto the Supernatural path.
The Unatural on 12:06 - Dec 24 with 3298 viewsSnipper

The Unatural on 00:26 - Dec 24 by Metallica_Hoop

3 sounds good.

On the Piccadilly Line, all the car lights work off the same circuit. I can trip the lights from the cab, but that trips all six carriages.

I’ve heard many ghost stories about the underground. There’s a programme called ‘Ghosts on the Underground.’

You can watch it on YouTube.

As for your story Metallica, sod that for a laugh. 😱😱
The Unatural on 12:51 - Dec 24 with 3242 viewsMrSheen

You might have forgotten the banquet you ordered on Just Eat. Poor buggers were tracking you all night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024