Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random things you have In your eye line... 20:31 - Nov 2 with 1751 viewsMick_S

A small bowl of eggs waiting to be scrambled.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random things you have In your eye line... on 21:21 - Nov 2 with 1676 viewsR_from_afar

Mmm, scrambled eggs 🥚

Erm, we have a chunk of grout half hidden behind the telly. It fell out of the exterior wall of our house, near the front door.

We haven't got round to fixing it back in place. Shameful

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random things you have In your eye line... on 21:30 - Nov 2 with 1668 viewsted_hendrix

A Marshall DSL1 Head and Marshall 1 X 12 cab.

It's currently silent, earlier today It wasn't silent, far from It.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Random things you have In your eye line... on 21:50 - Nov 2 with 1637 viewshoopedmonkey

A pink flamingo snow ball
Random things you have In your eye line... on 22:06 - Nov 2 with 1602 viewsHooping_Mad

Frying pan with butter, Mmmm.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Random things you have In your eye line... on 22:06 - Nov 2 with 1601 viewscolinallcars

Top tip with eggs…..when you've cracked 'em open, keep the shells to feed the servants on.
Random things you have In your eye line... on 22:17 - Nov 2 with 1583 viewsCateLeBonR

A bottle of Warre's 1997 Vintage Port. I'm not in the pub. Watching a jazz band. Honest!
Random things you have In your eye line... on 22:57 - Nov 2 with 1529 viewslave16

Aah it's hard to see black cow's on a dark night so not sure if it's some whyn bushes or the cow's themselves - I suppose I'll use the duck philosophy if walks like a duck and talks like a duck it's a duck.

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Random things you have In your eye line... on 11:15 - Nov 3 with 1374 viewsTheChef

Squirrels in our garden getting fat.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Random things you have In your eye line... on 11:19 - Nov 3 with 1369 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Les Ferdinand, Marc Bircham, and Kevin Gallen
Random things you have In your eye line... on 11:34 - Nov 3 with 1341 viewsHantsR

Immediately beside me, 1975/6 team in cards (Topps etc.), mounted in a framed display - Parkes plus 4 3 4 formation (4 3 4? No wonder we did well that season).

Behind this screen is the periodic table of elements.
Random things you have In your eye line... on 11:55 - Nov 3 with 1320 viewsJuzzie

One of those 'gold disc' music awards for "Horny" by Mousse T vs Hot 'n' Juicy.

(behind me are two others, "Everything I Do..." by Bryan Adams and "Greatest Hits 1970 - 2002" by Elton John" plus a load more in the loft I need to hang up!
Random things you have In your eye line... on 13:54 - Nov 3 with 1232 viewsHAYESBOY

A roasted peanut on the floor that I must have dropped last night. I might pick it up later.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Random things you have In your eye line... on 14:03 - Nov 3 with 1224 viewsPlanetHonneywood

A BA boarding pass; the empty bottle of an expensive wine (need to sort the top out to repurpose into a candlestick holder); a 1c coin; a water bottle; a lot of paperwork that needs filing or shredding; and of course, my laptop.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Random things you have In your eye line... on 14:44 - Nov 3 with 1173 viewsMick_S

Random things you have In your eye line... on 14:03 - Nov 3 by PlanetHonneywood

A BA boarding pass; the empty bottle of an expensive wine (need to sort the top out to repurpose into a candlestick holder); a 1c coin; a water bottle; a lot of paperwork that needs filing or shredding; and of course, my laptop.

Christmas sorted ( soon be here ) for your wine bottle. Stick the empty behind the sofa/chaise lounge, these things can’t be rushed, and hey presto, you’ve saved a fortune in £s £s £s. You’ll thank me.

Random things you have In your eye line... on 14:54 - Nov 3 with 1148 viewsTheChef

Random things you have In your eye line... on 14:44 - Nov 3 by Mick_S

Christmas sorted ( soon be here ) for your wine bottle. Stick the empty behind the sofa/chaise lounge, these things can’t be rushed, and hey presto, you’ve saved a fortune in £s £s £s. You’ll thank me.

Thank God the emery cloth is included.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Random things you have In your eye line... on 14:54 - Nov 3 with 1145 viewsMick_S

The scrambled eggs I saw last night turned out to be a bowl of butter. I’m 5hit.

Random things you have In your eye line... on 15:19 - Nov 3 with 1124 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Random things you have In your eye line... on 14:54 - Nov 3 by Mick_S

The scrambled eggs I saw last night turned out to be a bowl of butter. I’m 5hit.

Do you live in the Bake Off tent?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 15:20]
Random things you have In your eye line... on 15:20 - Nov 3 with 1120 viewsdmm

Random things you have In your eye line... on 14:54 - Nov 3 by Mick_S

Did you make this discovery when trying to crack a block of butter into your frying pan?
Random things you have In your eye line... on 15:58 - Nov 3 with 1094 viewsMick_S

Random things you have In your eye line... on 15:19 - Nov 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Do you live in the Bake Off tent?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 15:20]

I’d win that.

Random things you have In your eye line... on 16:00 - Nov 3 with 1090 viewsMick_S

Random things you have In your eye line... on 15:20 - Nov 3 by dmm

Did you make this discovery when trying to crack a block of butter into your frying pan?

I did say random.

Random things you have In your eye line... on 16:15 - Nov 3 with 1073 viewsMrSheen

A foot high fluffy mascot I was given by a Japanese hotel company. Looks like this.

Random things you have In your eye line... on 16:17 - Nov 3 with 1069 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Random things you have In your eye line... on 14:44 - Nov 3 by Mick_S

Well that's Captain Jack's present sorted.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Random things you have In your eye line... on 16:52 - Nov 3 with 1045 viewsEsox_Lucius

Squiggly black lines and floaters from a retinal vitreous detachment.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024