Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham Supporter herr 20:34 - Jan 12 with 2944 viewsGlennW

Hi, I really hope you guys get your club sorted. The past few years for you and how you have been managed is appalling. We had great derby matches only a few seasons ago.West London needs you to be back in the running. I look at your results every week and occasionally visit this forum. You guys ate proper supported it is easy to support a plastic club like Chelscum with all their money and glory hunter supporters. We have been where you are now more than once in the past stay strong lads.
Fulham Supporter herr on 22:01 - Jan 12 with 2659 viewsRs_Holy

cheers Glenn ... & by the way if you get to play chelshite in the League Cup final please take them to the cleaners... thanks.
Fulham Supporter herr on 22:28 - Jan 12 with 2561 viewsQPRConor2000

Thanks Glenn, its a tough time supporting the Rs at the moment, but we will always be there no matter what league we are in.

Good luck for the rest of the season.
Fulham Supporter herr on 22:52 - Jan 12 with 2490 viewsNorthernr

Konk if you've lost your log ins just email me mate.
Fulham Supporter herr on 23:33 - Jan 12 with 2361 viewsloftboy

Fulham Supporter herr on 22:52 - Jan 12 by Northernr

Konk if you've lost your log ins just email me mate.

I think Konk can spell!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fulham Supporter herr on 06:40 - Jan 13 with 2171 viewsNorthantsHoop

Cheers, it is so sad watching our great club diminished in the west London arena generally. Fair play to Fulham and Brentford who have taken giant steps in succeeding in the modern game, whereas we invariably are looked at, if ever by others, as a club from a bygone era. Remember fondly the great games between QPR and Fulham in the early 80s especially in the 1982/83 season when Malcolm McDonald was in charge at Fulham and Venners was our leader.
Fulham Supporter herr on 07:27 - Jan 13 with 2103 viewsDannyPaddox

Original Herr Fulham Supporter
Fulham Supporter herr on 08:08 - Jan 13 with 2026 viewsKonk

Fulham Supporter herr on 07:27 - Jan 13 by DannyPaddox

Original Herr Fulham Supporter

You're forgetting German Karl, Danny. 'From Sealand Road to Saltergate, from die wiege to the grave. COYW' as it says on his headstone. He would have been right up for it today. RIP Karl.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham Supporter herr on 08:41 - Jan 13 with 1956 viewsDiscodroids

cheers Glenn. Theres not many of us left. Glenn with 2 n's is about as fashionable as Warren, Gavin, Gary and Barry.

All the best,

Glenn.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Fulham Supporter herr on 08:49 - Jan 13 with 1923 viewsnix

Fulham Supporter herr on 22:01 - Jan 12 by Rs_Holy

cheers Glenn ... & by the way if you get to play chelshite in the League Cup final please take them to the cleaners... thanks.

And today at lunchtime too would be nice.

In fact any time you play them...

It is one of the few joys in football for me atm, seeing the scum and their entitled fans losing!

Thanks for your kind words Glenn.
Fulham Supporter herr on 09:00 - Jan 13 with 1891 viewsDorse

Tough not to like Fulham with fellas like Glenn and Konk dropping in. Hope Les Pantalons Rouge give the knuckle draggers a damned good thrashing!
[Post edited 13 Jan 9:49]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fulham Supporter herr on 09:47 - Jan 13 with 1766 viewsR_from_afar

Thanks for those kind words, Glenn, we need a lift on here . I like hearing the perspectives of fans of other teams so you are most welcome as far as I am concerned.

Your lot seem to be making a decent fist of things this season. I hope that you stay up and that we join you in the Prem one day. You might have quite a wait for us, mind

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Fulham Supporter herr on 09:56 - Jan 13 with 1744 viewsnumptydumpty

Can not help thinking this is slightly tongue in cheek post and can be seen secretly giggling...

If we were secure in the prem and Foolham on way to league one, how many posters on here would be posting on Fulham message board, wishing them well !!!

Good luck to Foolham Glenn. Hope you keep progressing and get up to champions league class very soon. 😆
[Post edited 13 Jan 9:59]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Fulham Supporter herr on 13:43 - Jan 13 with 1459 viewsDannyPaddox

Fulham Supporter herr on 08:08 - Jan 13 by Konk

You're forgetting German Karl, Danny. 'From Sealand Road to Saltergate, from die wiege to the grave. COYW' as it says on his headstone. He would have been right up for it today. RIP Karl.

West Germany & West London. Legend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024