Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble 12:18 - Jun 2 with 7034 viewsQPR442

Players are all called in today for talks. Not been paid yet and a 'winding up order' in court in weeks. Sacked the manager last week and looking grim for them.
I won't gloat on other clubs financial trouble as we have been there before.
However
Cheeky McCormack bid?
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:19 - Jun 2 with 5720 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Feel sorry for their fans. Don't really like then but we know the pain of a financial crisis. However, I do agree a bid for one of their players should be done

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:23 - Jun 2 with 5684 viewsYorkRanger

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:19 - Jun 2 by RANGERS4EVER

Feel sorry for their fans. Don't really like then but we know the pain of a financial crisis. However, I do agree a bid for one of their players should be done

Paddy Kenny...

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:23 - Jun 2 with 5674 viewspaulparker

I fecking hate their fans, biggest c unts in football, horrible, horrible backwards lot,
those who were there in 87 will testify to that
also their bulling of mums & kids ordinary fans is legendary at HQ
I hope they go to the conference north and their stadium turns into a massive Primark

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:26 - Jun 2 with 5647 viewsAunt_Nelly

Massiff massiff club. I'm sure their millions of fans will bail them out.
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:28 - Jun 2 with 5612 viewsJuzzie

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:23 - Jun 2 by paulparker

I fecking hate their fans, biggest c unts in football, horrible, horrible backwards lot,
I hope they go to the conference north and their stadium turns into a massive Primark

'87? Was that the FA Cup game at Elland Road. Me and my brother we in the Leeds end (west stand alongside the pitch). Even guys in wheelchairs wanted to get at our fans when we equalised!
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:31 - Jun 2 with 5585 viewsWeaverQPR

I'd make a bid for their main stand, that big 3 tiered one

@WeavQPR

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:35 - Jun 2 with 5534 viewsLblock

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:23 - Jun 2 by paulparker

Well they're halfway there.... most of Primark North's stock is in there every other week!

I'd nab McCormack plus they have a young defender who is pretty good (name escapes me)

So now we are a circling vulture instead of the festering carcass.
Times change

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:40 - Jun 2 with 5513 viewsPhildo

Surely there is a Don Revie dossier in a filing cabinet somewhere marked 'open when skint and on 25th dodgy owner'- that ought to tell them what to do next.
Login to get fewer ads

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:42 - Jun 2 with 5486 viewsAlbRanger

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:40 - Jun 2 by Phildo

Surely there is a Don Revie dossier in a filing cabinet somewhere marked 'open when skint and on 25th dodgy owner'- that ought to tell them what to do next.

Just need Nicholas Cage......
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:55 - Jun 2 with 5374 viewswhittocksRs

Never like to hear of football clubs in financial quagmires, regardless of their fans, history etc. Sounds like the Italian is going to be as underhanded and shady as his past suggests. A Leeds friend of mine was delighted when he took over — at least they had someone to pay the wages, or so he thought...
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:59 - Jun 2 with 5342 viewsdanehoop

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:55 - Jun 2 by whittocksRs

Never like to hear of football clubs in financial quagmires, regardless of their fans, history etc. Sounds like the Italian is going to be as underhanded and shady as his past suggests. A Leeds friend of mine was delighted when he took over — at least they had someone to pay the wages, or so he thought...

Starts to make an even greater mockery of the fit and proper persons test.

Oh hang on, its the unfit and improper persons test, now I understand the qualification requirements.

Never knowingly understood

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 13:04 - Jun 2 with 5314 viewssaxbend

They never fully recovered from when they did a Leeds ten years ago. They're still doing it really, although they could well be upgraded into a Portsmouth the way things are going.
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 13:09 - Jun 2 with 5267 viewsJonDoeman

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:23 - Jun 2 by YorkRanger

Paddy Kenny...

They'll be passing the "tinpot" round for his wages!!

It Is What It Is !!

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 13:13 - Jun 2 with 5248 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 13:09 - Jun 2 by JonDoeman

They'll be passing the "tinpot" round for his wages!!

I like what you did there.
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 14:31 - Jun 2 with 4930 viewsClive_Anderson

See these sorts of stories make me angry when I think that Chelsea were days away from this sort of crisis before Captain C*ntface turns up with boats full of money to throw at them.
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 14:35 - Jun 2 with 4906 viewsSpiritofGregory

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 14:31 - Jun 2 by Clive_Anderson

See these sorts of stories make me angry when I think that Chelsea were days away from this sort of crisis before Captain C*ntface turns up with boats full of money to throw at them.

Hmmm let me see, the Kings Rd or Elland Rd.....
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 15:06 - Jun 2 with 4827 viewsNorthernr

Going to have to do a bit of reading into this because this really doesn't make sense.
The new Italian guy fought tooth and nail, got refused first time round, took the league to court, bought the club - and now he can't pay the wages after a month? WTF is going on?

Oh, and

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 15:14 - Jun 2 with 4779 viewsQPR1882

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 15:06 - Jun 2 by Northernr

Going to have to do a bit of reading into this because this really doesn't make sense.
The new Italian guy fought tooth and nail, got refused first time round, took the league to court, bought the club - and now he can't pay the wages after a month? WTF is going on?

Oh, and

Perhaps the Italian is a distant relative of Michael Knighton
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 15:35 - Jun 2 with 4704 viewsTrom

Champions of Europe no less!!
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 15:59 - Jun 2 with 4615 viewscoolranger

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 12:26 - Jun 2 by Aunt_Nelly

Massiff massiff club. I'm sure their millions of fans will bail them out.

Biggest club in t'world!! Would get 200,000 for home games if Elland Road were extended like.... :-)
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 16:06 - Jun 2 with 4591 viewsblacky200

Well it looks like the winding up order has frozen the clubs bank account, hence the players not getting paid. All other staff have been paid out of a private bank account but according to some rule or another it is not allowed for players to be paid this way.
Hope they go to the wall. Can't stand the w*****s.
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 16:10 - Jun 2 with 4570 viewsthemodfather

hereford could be in court again for a winding up order, not paying and ex manager?
and reading's russian owner hasn't stumped up the rest of the cash so they have some worries too

as for leeds, ferk em. i can't see why luton were hit so hard and leeds not.
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 16:34 - Jun 2 with 4502 viewsRangersDave

Remember the many many 'stays of execution' they had ( unfairly in my eyes) to stop them going fully into administration while they waited for Master Bates to come along.

Rule for 1 and a rule for the European champions.

Go, and go now Leeds! I hate you almost as much as 'that' team in south west London!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 16:45 - Jun 2 with 4460 views08olesen

Sam Byram would be worth a cheeky bid. He would be a great backup to Simpson and still only 20!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 17:28 - Jun 2 with 4359 viewsJigsore

I don't understand how a club can lurch from crisis to crisis like this. Some ancient Turkish curse perhaps? Only when Leeds fans show some humility will they ever break the curse.

So never, of course.

A tale of hubris, kebabs and Mark Viduka. Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2014 17:28]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024