Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 383791 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 11:48 - May 16 with 6849 viewsloftboy

Random irritations.. on 11:42 - May 16 by traininvain

Next time i'll remember to scroll through and carefully read all 37 pages before posting!

After I posted that I did sit down and re-read the whole thread, it was only mentioned twice, so may I offer my humble apology

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 16:04 - May 22 with 6722 viewsDiscodroids

Who gives a flying fk that Izzard can run 27 marathons in 27 days. Thats the square root of fk all. When i was tooting the gear many moons ago, i once shot my load across the bows of this single eggs and nappy sloshpot 3.26 meters (wind assisted). An undisputed world record.
put that in yer Pipe smoke it Izzard you meg mortimer doppleganger.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 21:46 - May 22 with 6677 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 16:04 - May 22 by Discodroids

Who gives a flying fk that Izzard can run 27 marathons in 27 days. Thats the square root of fk all. When i was tooting the gear many moons ago, i once shot my load across the bows of this single eggs and nappy sloshpot 3.26 meters (wind assisted). An undisputed world record.
put that in yer Pipe smoke it Izzard you meg mortimer doppleganger.

Norris McWhirter didn't know where to look.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 11:12 - Jul 21 with 6481 viewsDorse

Old blokes with horrifying body odour and excessively hairy torsos who walk into the shop wearing an unbuttoned shirt / flappy shorts combo and literally stink the place out. Take a shower and put some fcuking clothes on. In that order. Nobody wants to bear witness to your gravitationally elongated knacker sack descending gracelessly from the leg of your heinous shorts whilst you pitilessly bang on about some fcuking Wurlitzer you played 45 years before I was a lustful gleam in the milkman's eye.

Random irritations.. on 11:21 - Jul 21 with 6473 viewsstevec

Random irritations.. on 11:12 - Jul 21 by Dorse

Old blokes with horrifying body odour and excessively hairy torsos who walk into the shop wearing an unbuttoned shirt / flappy shorts combo and literally stink the place out. Take a shower and put some fcuking clothes on. In that order. Nobody wants to bear witness to your gravitationally elongated knacker sack descending gracelessly from the leg of your heinous shorts whilst you pitilessly bang on about some fcuking Wurlitzer you played 45 years before I was a lustful gleam in the milkman's eye.

I have this vision of your shop being like Black Books for Muso's
Random irritations.. on 12:30 - Jul 21 with 6442 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 11:21 - Jul 21 by stevec

I have this vision of your shop being like Black Books for Muso's

It's far worse than that.

Random irritations.. on 12:49 - Jul 21 with 6429 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Random irritations.. on 12:30 - Jul 21 by Dorse

It's far worse than that.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 13:39 - Jul 21 with 6403 viewsR_from_afar

CEOs of companies based in Manhattan who come to London and moan about the traffic. Oh I'm sorry, unlike New York, we haven't got round to pedestrianizing the whole of our capital city just yet.

CEOs taking a seven figure package who complain when someone buys them a sandwich with mayo in it, not realising what a choosy and delicate soul the poor love is.

Senior execs who join a company and, having contributed the square root of naff all to said company, start banging on about how the people who have slaved away under ever-increasing pressure and with ever fewer staff (in the process, creating a $4bn turnover company) "need to do more".

Grrrrrrrrr

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 17:38 - Jul 22 with 6349 viewsloftboy

Anyone with B O on a packed train.

Random irritations.. on 13:48 - Oct 28 with 6152 viewsloftboy

Choosing half term week to try and get a bair cut, every barbers full of kids, what's wrong with their mum cutting it like mine used to me!!!

Random irritations.. on 14:15 - Oct 28 with 6142 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 13:48 - Oct 28 by loftboy

Choosing half term week to try and get a bair cut, every barbers full of kids, what's wrong with their mum cutting it like mine used to me!!!

also with half term, bleedin kids in pubs, went for a quick pint at lunch today and there were thousands of the little fcukers running about
what's wrong with throwing conkers ar buses like I used to

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 14:19 - Oct 28 with 6135 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Lily Allen

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 17:50 - Oct 28 with 6092 viewsMonahoop

Halloween over hype. It's worse than bloody Christmas now especially here in Ireland. People who really should know better are even asking me ' what are you doing for Halloween'? Ffs! Get a f###in' life. God I hate this time year. Thankyou America for making Halloween such an unbearable experience.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Random irritations.. on 17:58 - Oct 28 with 6087 viewsFredManRave

Random irritations.. on 17:50 - Oct 28 by Monahoop

Halloween over hype. It's worse than bloody Christmas now especially here in Ireland. People who really should know better are even asking me ' what are you doing for Halloween'? Ffs! Get a f###in' life. God I hate this time year. Thankyou America for making Halloween such an unbearable experience.

I fear for the trick or treating kids knocking on your door...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Random irritations.. on 19:34 - Oct 28 with 6053 viewsMonahoop

Random irritations.. on 17:58 - Oct 28 by FredManRave

I fear for the trick or treating kids knocking on your door...

They won't get anywhere near my front door as I have my driveway booby trapped ready for the little scuts.
Only thing is I'm a bit forgetful and I can't remember where I left some of them 'coz I think the cats just exploded!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Random irritations.. on 13:26 - Nov 6 with 5984 viewsSuffolkHoop

Why do BT put the score and time at the bottom of the screen? It's such a gimmick. Top of the screen makes sense because it's not in the way of the pitch!
Random irritations.. on 08:57 - Nov 8 with 5906 viewsjohann28

At a bus stop near Manor House tube last night, which was closed (?), someone tried to sell me a tooth whitening kit. He seemed sober. What is going on?
Random irritations.. on 09:09 - Nov 8 with 5899 viewsGaryT

Chinese phones that have adverts showing them being dropped from a great height, being run over and hit with hammers and survive without a scratch. You buy one, sneeze and it cracks the screen and because of some touch sensory stuff, means it doesn't work anymore, at all. Bollox.
Random irritations.. on 15:26 - Jan 29 with 5667 viewsstevec

Alexander Armstrong singing.

Just. Stop. It.
Random irritations.. on 23:09 - Jan 29 with 5603 viewsloftboy

Random irritations.. on 15:26 - Jan 29 by stevec

Alexander Armstrong singing.

Just. Stop. It.

Agreed very "pointless" I

Random irritations.. on 10:08 - Jan 30 with 5553 viewsDorse

The HMRC Website.

They might as well just write it in Klingon.

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:08 - Jan 30 with 5553 viewsDorse

See? So confused I posted twice.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2017 10:08]

Random irritations.. on 10:39 - Jan 30 with 5539 viewsStanisgod

Managers ( all of them ) that do a substitution on 89 minutes. " to waste a bit of time " . NO IT DOESN'T, they add on 30 seconds for it !!!!!!. Sutton geezer did it when 4 minutes injury time went up and the ref played 95 , suppose Leeds had scored in that extra sub time. ? Don't get it.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Random irritations.. on 13:12 - Feb 7 with 5464 viewsR_from_afar

Receiving an e-mail about "Employee Appreciation Week" - the same day you are informed, with no warning, that you are at risk of redundancy.

That just happened to me.

It's all in the timing

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 21:11 - Feb 10 with 5387 viewsBluce_Ree

This.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-38933817

I mean don't get me wrong, The Sun is pure shit. And they were out of order and all that. But didn't they apologise last year? Are any of these journos (and I use that word f**king loosely) people who worked for the paper (and I use that word f**king loosely) in the '80s?

In fact is anyone from The Sun back in the '80s still involved?

To me this seems a little bit waaahhhh.

I mean I don't actually care but it just seems a bit late to be doing it now and a bit gesturey.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024