Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sexual abuse in football 08:52 - Nov 23 with 15902 viewsHayesender

http://dailym.ai/2gzh9RN

A whole can of worms opening up here. Massive respect to the men who've come out.

Hopefully more will follow, and these abusers can face justice

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sexual abuse in football on 06:46 - Nov 26 with 3530 viewsparker64

Sexual abuse in football on 23:33 - Nov 25 by wombat

Have a feeling that we may be involved in yet another headline , if rumours from a while ago did turn out to be true. Obviously won't say names etc but wouldn't supprise me atall

I suspect a few others have thought that too but decided not to mention it!
Sexual abuse in football on 10:31 - Nov 26 with 3454 viewsqpr85

I was watching the interview with the 4 gentleman on BBC news and I was at first dumbstruck at how candid and open they were being. Given how long they have been scared and buried what happened to them I was thinking what monster could do that.

Then they said about how young they were and I looked over at my 8 year old boy 9 in April and I just burst into tears. My boy trusts adults completely and I started thinking if that happened to him I'd be locked up for what I'd do.

When I wiped the tears away and heard that at 13/14 he would toss them aside because they were getting hair in all the wrong places I realised this monster must have abused 100's of innocent children. I really do hope that as many if not all the abused now have the courage to come forward and I hope an example is made of a sick perverted scumbag, who is living his life free to abuse more children in Milton Keynes, and he gets life.
Sexual abuse in football on 16:59 - Nov 26 with 3364 viewsN12Hoop

The Met has received information relating to non-recent sexual abuse in football clubs in London https://t.co/1Kd4IyOsf6

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Sexual abuse in football on 17:03 - Nov 26 with 3358 viewsisawqpratwcity

Sexual abuse in football on 16:59 - Nov 26 by N12Hoop

The Met has received information relating to non-recent sexual abuse in football clubs in London https://t.co/1Kd4IyOsf6

There's a lot of clubs in London.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Sexual abuse in football on 17:04 - Nov 26 with 3350 viewsBluce_Ree

I don't know about sexual abuse in football but I feel like QPR are bumming me in the gob constantly.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Sexual abuse in football on 15:15 - Nov 29 with 3208 viewsDiscodroids

Eric Bristow axed by Sky Sports after calling football abuse victims 'wimps' and 'not proper men'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/eric-bristow-sacked-darts-twitter-footb

fu cking contemptible from Bristow. He needs nailing to the door frame with 9inch nails.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sexual abuse in football on 15:31 - Nov 29 with 3208 viewsToast_R

Sexual abuse in football on 15:15 - Nov 29 by Discodroids

Eric Bristow axed by Sky Sports after calling football abuse victims 'wimps' and 'not proper men'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/eric-bristow-sacked-darts-twitter-footb

fu cking contemptible from Bristow. He needs nailing to the door frame with 9inch nails.

Oh dear. That's his big Ron moment right there.

Clearly he's diabolically ignorant, but why in Gods name air those opinions on Social Media?
Sexual abuse in football on 15:32 - Nov 29 with 3207 viewsNorthernr

That looked like a classic case of 'don't Tweet when you're drunk' to me.

I was more concerned by Gordon Taylor's typically ham fisted, out of touch quotes on it all in the Telegraph last night. "The game has never had more income from television. This has to be a priority, otherwise the very future of our game is being threatened because we need the next generation of our players to feel comfortable in fotball, and junior football." Later went on to say Woodward should probably stop doing media now after his initial burst.

The journo on Twitter said what he's saying is there is loads of money in the game now to sort this out, and that he's just worried about effects of overkill on Woodward, but it reads to me very much like "ok ok we've heard you, don't keep banging on about it or the TV money is under threat". I mean why even bring up the TV money?
Login to get fewer ads

Sexual abuse in football on 15:50 - Nov 29 with 3179 viewspaulparker

Sexual abuse in football on 15:32 - Nov 29 by Northernr

That looked like a classic case of 'don't Tweet when you're drunk' to me.

I was more concerned by Gordon Taylor's typically ham fisted, out of touch quotes on it all in the Telegraph last night. "The game has never had more income from television. This has to be a priority, otherwise the very future of our game is being threatened because we need the next generation of our players to feel comfortable in fotball, and junior football." Later went on to say Woodward should probably stop doing media now after his initial burst.

The journo on Twitter said what he's saying is there is loads of money in the game now to sort this out, and that he's just worried about effects of overkill on Woodward, but it reads to me very much like "ok ok we've heard you, don't keep banging on about it or the TV money is under threat". I mean why even bring up the TV money?

Bristow defo had a few typing that last night , the beer didn't engage with the brain at all , and that's him done with any broadcasters
I make you right clive about taylor, what an odious little creep he is, this fella is a greedy fcuker and it wouldn't surprise me if he heard a few things over the years but kept quiet to protect others or future earnings

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sexual abuse in football on 16:31 - Nov 29 with 3133 viewsBrightonhoop

Bristow sacked by Sky.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/eric-bristow-sparks-outrage-calling-f
Sexual abuse in football on 16:55 - Nov 29 with 3114 viewsCamberleyR

Sexual abuse in football on 16:31 - Nov 29 by Brightonhoop

Bristow sacked by Sky.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/eric-bristow-sparks-outrage-calling-f

Spackman sacked by Barnsley.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sexual abuse in football on 17:24 - Nov 29 with 3078 views2Thomas2Bowles

Barry Bennell charged with child sex offences

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38150244

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Sexual abuse in football on 17:33 - Nov 29 with 3059 viewsBrightonhoop

Sexual abuse in football on 16:55 - Nov 29 by CamberleyR

Spackman sacked by Barnsley.

Ah fck it lol
Sexual abuse in football on 19:23 - Nov 29 with 2991 viewsaston_hoop

Sexual abuse in football on 16:59 - Nov 26 by N12Hoop

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38152011

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sexual abuse in football on 06:47 - Nov 30 with 2896 viewsKonk

Nuff said. Utter pilchard.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Sexual abuse in football on 10:39 - Nov 30 with 2176 viewsDiscodroids

Sexual abuse in football on 06:47 - Nov 30 by Konk

Nuff said. Utter pilchard.

I have to be careful about what i say here, but i would estimate 25% of males on my casebook In the probation service have suffered at the hands of predators in all their manifestations, be they family, family friends or trusted Members and elders of a so called civilised society . They also happen to be among the bravest entities i have ever met in my puff.

Many of them make Roy pretty boy shaw look like charles Hawtrey . I can only assume bristow was deranged beyond the known 5 senses on whatever rancid libation of prison vegetable skin hooch he could get his claws on, when he posted that carcinogenic fecal Matter.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 10:40]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sexual abuse in football on 10:53 - Nov 30 with 2166 viewsCamberleyR

Sorry Disco, didn't mean to downmark you, fat fingers on a phone! I agree with you.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sexual abuse in football on 10:59 - Nov 30 with 2154 viewspaulparker

Sexual abuse in football on 10:39 - Nov 30 by Discodroids

I have to be careful about what i say here, but i would estimate 25% of males on my casebook In the probation service have suffered at the hands of predators in all their manifestations, be they family, family friends or trusted Members and elders of a so called civilised society . They also happen to be among the bravest entities i have ever met in my puff.

Many of them make Roy pretty boy shaw look like charles Hawtrey . I can only assume bristow was deranged beyond the known 5 senses on whatever rancid libation of prison vegetable skin hooch he could get his claws on, when he posted that carcinogenic fecal Matter.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 10:40]

I don't think Bristow was being malicious DD , I think its ignorance to the subject at hand that's the problem
Bristow seems imo a bloke who grew up in an old fashioned time where everything is black and white , where "poofs" are paedos , and blacks cannot be trusted , and if anyone did that to me I would put them in the ground etc etc , sort of like a tough dad who tells you to "man up "
what Bristow needs and what would wake him up a bit is him going to some kids homes or workshops and seeing the kids who have been abused who cannot speak up , kids as young as 2 being fiddled with who cannot do anything, he should be made to sit in on counselling sessions where people have hidden the truth and why they have hidden the truth
if he did I guarantee he would come out of it crying and a different person

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sexual abuse in football on 11:32 - Nov 30 with 2125 viewskensalriser

Chelsea implicated now.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/29/chelsea-investigation

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sexual abuse in football on 13:19 - Nov 30 with 2064 viewsA40Bosh

Sexual abuse in football on 10:59 - Nov 30 by paulparker

I don't think Bristow was being malicious DD , I think its ignorance to the subject at hand that's the problem
Bristow seems imo a bloke who grew up in an old fashioned time where everything is black and white , where "poofs" are paedos , and blacks cannot be trusted , and if anyone did that to me I would put them in the ground etc etc , sort of like a tough dad who tells you to "man up "
what Bristow needs and what would wake him up a bit is him going to some kids homes or workshops and seeing the kids who have been abused who cannot speak up , kids as young as 2 being fiddled with who cannot do anything, he should be made to sit in on counselling sessions where people have hidden the truth and why they have hidden the truth

Yes, this is the sad truth that Bristow was only saying what I unfortunately suspect thousands of "blokes" up and down the land would say if asked the same thing - said out of genuine ignorance and lack of intelligence rather than a deliberate attempt to be malicious. They are too thick to see the reality of how this happens through their "I'm a real bloke" attitude to dealing with all things.

On the radio yesterday that did a piece on it and a man came on and said that a few years back he moved back in to the area he grew up in, now with his wife and young son and one day as he was walking down to the shops he spotted the bloke who had molested him as a young boy. He reckons that he was not going to confront him until a thought passed through his mind about his own son being the age now that he was himself when the bloke molested him and with that he picked up a loose paving stone and clattered him over the head with it. The paedo never reported it - surprisingly! - but the bloke I think even went down to the Police Station himself to tell them what he did but they took no action. The next caller then came on and said that the last bloke did exactly the right thing, and I am sure Bristow would agree with him. In fact it is hard to disagree with doing that unless you believe that in a civilized society, we have to content ourselves with enacting our revenge through the legal process and hope there is enough evidence to put the nonce away for life. Otherwise if you start doing what Bristow encourages then you may easily end suffering the abuse twice, as you then go down for a stretch yourself for aggravated assault, or worse manslaughter or murder.

I have spoken to people in the last 20 yrs I have known who have been abused as a kid and it is frightening that they all either carry or used to carry a profound sense of guilt that they had brought it on themselves and it was their fault that it happened - such is the manipulation of the perps when they are grooming them at the time.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Sexual abuse in football on 13:24 - Nov 30 with 2055 viewshoof_hearted

Dario Gradi used to be a youth coach team coach at Chelsea in the early 70's. My mate was brought up in the area that they used to scout and there were rumours aplenty back then, he says.

Eddie Heath is the coach/scout that died but Chelsea paid out to one of his abuse accusers, as reported today. So he was at Chelsea at the same time as Gradi.

One of the kids he coached at Chelsea was Barry Bennell.

One of the allegations against Bennell is said to have happened at Gradi's house but without his knowledge.

All I know is that Dario Gradi is an excellent judge of a footballer but a terrible judge of the company he keeps, it seems.
Sexual abuse in football on 13:57 - Nov 30 with 2003 viewsDiscodroids

Sexual abuse in football on 10:59 - Nov 30 by paulparker

I take your point PP. When i left my last spell in rehab back in the early 2000's ( the company paid for my treatment) , An Auditor going through the books the next fiscal year noted that the expenditure had been allocated to the bought ledger cost Code 'The Nut House'.

which was nice and made me feel really great!

Sexual abuse in football on 19:28 - Nov 30 with 1916 viewsthemodfather

if true chelsea PAID OFF someone to keep quiet about reported child abuse, then they should be sanctioned to the fullest. typical of those despicable lot, to just pay off for a problem to go away!!!!
of course, these are allegations but to just wave the cheque book is disgraceful.
and as for that bennell, he was regularly taking kids home at weekends for coaching, yeah right and no one suspected him or questioned him as to what he needs kids overnight for???? jail doesn't work for him, he's done it ....and now we are paying , thur taxes, to keep him in a hospital bed....!?
Sexual abuse in football on 19:39 - Nov 30 with 1905 viewsjohncharles

Sexual abuse in football on 13:57 - Nov 30 by Discodroids

I take your point PP. When i left my last spell in rehab back in the early 2000's ( the company paid for my treatment) , An Auditor going through the books the next fiscal year noted that the expenditure had been allocated to the bought ledger cost Code 'The Nut House'.

which was nice and made me feel really great!

Strong and stable my arse.

Sexual abuse in football on 13:32 - Dec 1 with 1806 viewsTGRRRSSS

Funny though no politicians been done yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024