Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup Third Round Draw! 18:34 - Dec 4 with 11999 viewseasthertsr

Right
1, who do you want?
2, who will we draw?
3, will we actually win a cup tie?
1, Sutton at home
2 Forest away
3, No!
FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 20:02 - Dec 5 with 2493 viewsmakaveli1882

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 19:39 - Dec 5 by DannyPaddox

They'll have to move either our game or Brentford v Halifax/ Eastleigh. Policing nightmare!
[Post edited 5 Dec 2016 19:41]

Really???
FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 20:10 - Dec 5 with 2467 viewsToast_R

That is a boring draw eh?
Third time since 2005. Whats going on?
FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 20:16 - Dec 5 with 2437 viewsLowerloftLad

Fa cup is becoming as pointless as the carling cup

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 20:25 - Dec 5 with 2407 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

In my QPR lifetime it feels like we've just rotated between Burnley, Chelsea, and Blackburn.
FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 20:41 - Dec 5 with 2368 viewsFDC

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 14:07 - Dec 5 by Antti_Heinola

1. Anyone miles and miles away so I don't feel guilty when I don't go. Preferably half decent so it's not embarrassing when we lose. Newcastle, Boro, even West Brom, which I know isn't that far away, all fine.

2. Someone in our league, at home. But not local. Forest or Blackburn or Rotherham. Worst draw possible.

3. Of course not.

"... and so it came to pass."
FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 20:52 - Dec 5 with 2332 viewsthemodfather

crap draw for us and few derbies and no games of note imo
FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 21:38 - Dec 5 with 2200 viewsNoDiddley

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 20:52 - Dec 5 by themodfather

crap draw for us and few derbies and no games of note imo

Punctuation - you're not on the LSA site now
FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 09:19 - Dec 6 with 1875 viewsAntti_Heinola

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 14:07 - Dec 5 by Antti_Heinola

1. Anyone miles and miles away so I don't feel guilty when I don't go. Preferably half decent so it's not embarrassing when we lose. Newcastle, Boro, even West Brom, which I know isn't that far away, all fine.

2. Someone in our league, at home. But not local. Forest or Blackburn or Rotherham. Worst draw possible.

3. Of course not.

CALLED IT!
Do I win a prize?

I think that is actually the least inspiring draw I could possibly think of.

Won't be going, soz.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 09:38 - Dec 6 with 1847 viewsDorse

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 19:40 - Dec 5 by PlanetHonneywood

Not a bad idea there, the FA Cup gives us all the opportunity to attend to intimate housekeeping matters. Put me down for an arseshave!

'Tracy! Can you fetch the tag-nut comb and sterilise the winnet tweezers? Now, sir, if you'd like to adopt the position..? Well done, now, what look are we going for today..? The 'Scarlett Johansson', you say? A bold choice. Just a moment, sir. Tracy? Can you fetch me a roll of gaffa tape and a size 9 cheek-spreader too please...?'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 10:58 - Dec 6 with 1767 viewsDannyPaddox

Not the most exciting 3rd Rd CUP DRAW ever. Still, the world awaits Sutton v AFC Wimbledon ... the EL middle-Classico!
FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 11:37 - Dec 6 with 1737 viewsisawqpratwcity

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 09:38 - Dec 6 by Dorse

'Tracy! Can you fetch the tag-nut comb and sterilise the winnet tweezers? Now, sir, if you'd like to adopt the position..? Well done, now, what look are we going for today..? The 'Scarlett Johansson', you say? A bold choice. Just a moment, sir. Tracy? Can you fetch me a roll of gaffa tape and a size 9 cheek-spreader too please...?'

Many years ago, I had an operation because of sudden Farmer Giles (an agrarian malady).

Having to have the vicinity shaved was probably the most embarrassed and uncomfortable I have ever been, before or since. My involuntary clenching was making the Scottish male nurse's job difficult, so I had to give him credit for his comment "It's naw picnic for me, either, pal!"

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 12:33 - Dec 6 with 1694 viewsTW_R

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 20:05 - Dec 4 by Boston

1. Lincoln away.
2. Blackburn away
3. Depends upon who we draw.

"3. Depends upon who we draw."

No it doesn't.
FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 13:56 - Dec 6 with 1621 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn. Fcking Blackburn. Again.

Do they warm up the sht numbers and deliberately bring them out after us?
FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 14:01 - Dec 6 with 1615 viewsSuffolkHoop

The whole draw is fairly uninspiring.
FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 14:35 - Dec 6 with 1585 viewsRangersDave

Bloody typical,

Why couldn't we have had a nice away game at Barrow, or Accrington, or Oldham, or Rochdale.

Yes ok, being oooop here I'd prefer one of those to see the boys at a new ground, but seriously, what are the chances of Blackburn this many times recently?

Given the math involved, someone's got warm balls.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 14:43 - Dec 6 with 1573 viewsBoston

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 11:37 - Dec 6 by isawqpratwcity

Many years ago, I had an operation because of sudden Farmer Giles (an agrarian malady).

Having to have the vicinity shaved was probably the most embarrassed and uncomfortable I have ever been, before or since. My involuntary clenching was making the Scottish male nurse's job difficult, so I had to give him credit for his comment "It's naw picnic for me, either, pal!"

Is methane gas involved?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 07:42 - Dec 7 with 1422 viewsWalnut

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 19:44 - Dec 5 by LongsufferingR

Wouldn't count on it. They move half the games to Sunday for the BBC's coverage now.

I don't think this get's enough stick! Most fans bemoan the reduction of Saturday 3pm games but at least on FAC3 weekend, having moved 5 games for live TV, it should mean 54 sets of fans, can watch 27 games at their favoured time. But oh, no! Because the BBC want to put on a Stelling-lite programme on the Sunday, around 16 sets of fans will have to change their plans to Sunday and all that brings with it.
FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 16:21 - Dec 7 with 1323 viewsHayesender

£10 season ticket holders, £15 non season ticket holders.

Less than 5000 for this one

Poll: Shamima Beghum

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 13:11 - Dec 8 with 1261 viewsTGRRRSSS

Lots of loyalty points nobody will need I suppose however.
FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 16:40 - Dec 8 with 1221 viewsterryb

FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 07:42 - Dec 7 by Walnut

I don't think this get's enough stick! Most fans bemoan the reduction of Saturday 3pm games but at least on FAC3 weekend, having moved 5 games for live TV, it should mean 54 sets of fans, can watch 27 games at their favoured time. But oh, no! Because the BBC want to put on a Stelling-lite programme on the Sunday, around 16 sets of fans will have to change their plans to Sunday and all that brings with it.

On the face of it this is another reason for berating television & the FA.

However, non league clubs that reach the 1st or 2nd round pray to be one of the clubs moved. Provided they haven't been selected for a live match that is!

The £12,500 fee they receive for being moved to one of the "one camera" games is very important for them. However, I can't think of one reason why Chamnpionship or Premier clubs (particulary the supporters) would like to be included!

There was never a chance of Rangers - Blackburn being moved to that slot though!
FA Cup Third Round Draw! on 19:20 - Dec 8 with 1183 viewsWalnut

Ah the magic of the cup! The live games include an all Prem game and THREE Prem home to lower league teams, ie Man u, Liverpool and Spurs. If bbc and bt run with the magic of the cup trailers it's boot through tv time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024