Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mackie 12:10 - Dec 31 with 6676 viewsDraytonR

Start Mackie and give him that captains armband.....that is all.
Mackie on 12:20 - Dec 31 with 5186 viewsRs_Holy

Sounds like a plan 👍🏻
Mackie on 12:38 - Dec 31 with 5148 viewsClive_Anderson

I love Mackie, but it seems like he's crocked now. For someone who most of their game meant running themself into the ground it's not a good sign.
Mackie on 12:38 - Dec 31 with 5143 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Mackie on 12:40 - Dec 31 with 5135 viewskensalriser

Not bright enough for captain.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Mackie on 12:42 - Dec 31 with 5124 viewsClintEastwood

He'll probably get injured putting the armband on.
Mackie on 12:59 - Dec 31 with 5078 viewsbosh67

Probably the only player in the side who will shout at the others. Possibly Smithies could do it, but who else?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mackie on 13:19 - Dec 31 with 5020 viewsDiscodroids

christ, its like having to sit down with your Mrs and having to chose between 'love actually' and 'About a boy' to watch for the next 90 mins.

slim pickings.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mackie on 13:36 - Dec 31 with 4978 viewsPommyhoop

Mackie on 13:19 - Dec 31 by Discodroids

christ, its like having to sit down with your Mrs and having to chose between 'love actually' and 'About a boy' to watch for the next 90 mins.

slim pickings.

Tis maybe a good thing my friend that perople have realised that we are at Jaimie Mackies level now but I still would not pick him let alone make him Cap.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Mackie on 13:39 - Dec 31 with 4964 viewsRangersDave

Oh good lord no!!

shouldn't be within HQ walls let alone taking a wage!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Mackie on 17:01 - Dec 31 with 4839 viewsDejR_vu

Exactly what you need when you're up against it

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Mackie on 17:04 - Dec 31 with 4808 viewsRs_Holy

Sounds like the winner owed a lot to Jamie Mackie
Mackie on 17:05 - Dec 31 with 4805 viewsconnell10

Sounds like man of the match today and he bleeds blue and white, so for me a yes!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Mackie on 17:09 - Dec 31 with 4768 viewsDylanP

Man of the Match today. Stopped a certain goal in the first half. Supplied the winner in the second half. Never stopped going. Just what the doctor ordered. If you could get Sandro to play with half the commitment that Mackie shows he might look like a decent player.

Walking in a Mackie Wonderland!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Mackie on 17:19 - Dec 31 with 4685 viewsHollowayRanger

WHO WAS captain today

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Mackie on 18:19 - Dec 31 with 4520 viewsBklynRanger

Mackie on 13:19 - Dec 31 by Discodroids

slim pickings.

If I was properly hammered I'd choose Love Actually, and possibly actually enjoy it a bit in that condition as long as I'm allowed to talk during it.

I think Mackie could be club captain.
Mackie on 18:56 - Dec 31 with 4365 viewsnorthampton_hoop

Mackie on 17:19 - Dec 31 by HollowayRanger

WHO WAS captain today

Remy I think.
Mackie on 18:59 - Dec 31 with 4335 viewseghamranger

Mackie on 17:19 - Dec 31 by HollowayRanger

WHO WAS captain today

Lynch
Mackie on 23:01 - Jan 3 with 3910 viewsDylanP

After those two performances, Mackie is looking like a good shout for captain. he is all over the field and he shows the young 'uns how it is done. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets named captain and would be made up if it happened.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Mackie on 23:11 - Jan 3 with 3882 viewsenfieldargh

Our new revolution is based on passion and a love for the club.

Mackie led the applause to us at the end of the game was was forever geeing up the crowd and players around him.

At present he is the only candidate and should be second name on the team sheet behind Smithies for now.

He isnt blessed with skill but makes up for it with desire and passion and is a bit more football savvy after his lay off.

The Ipswich defenders could not afford to relax with Jamie snapping at their heels like a grumpy Jack Russel, unlike previous opposition defenders prior to Mackies comeback

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Mackie on 02:02 - Jan 4 with 3810 viewsPunteR

Wasn't he captain for Reading for a few games? Seem to remember watching a cup game and he lead the team talk when it went to Injury time..
I think he could be a decent captain for us.
Hall looks like captain material as well.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Mackie on 04:03 - Jan 4 with 3782 viewsFredManRave

Mackie on 23:11 - Jan 3 by enfieldargh

Our new revolution is based on passion and a love for the club.

Mackie led the applause to us at the end of the game was was forever geeing up the crowd and players around him.

At present he is the only candidate and should be second name on the team sheet behind Smithies for now.

He isnt blessed with skill but makes up for it with desire and passion and is a bit more football savvy after his lay off.

The Ipswich defenders could not afford to relax with Jamie snapping at their heels like a grumpy Jack Russel, unlike previous opposition defenders prior to Mackies comeback

Although some fans seem fit to still belittle people who have previously had a go at Onuoha for his alleged incapablities as a captain because int heri justification " he doesn't shout enough" it's been interesting to read a lot or peoples comments on what Mackie offers and thereofre would offer as a captain. I think hardly any have sugested being Captain is all about shouting which is the stick that many use to beat the non Onuoha as Captain beleivers with it's alot more rounded than that. Presence and commitment and willing to drive evreybody else on around them.

Great to read how Mackie is playing as if he was Captain which, let's face it, is the only way he knows how to play. Just what we need atm, with or without the armband.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Mackie on 08:20 - Jan 4 with 3681 viewsswisscottage

Mackie on 04:03 - Jan 4 by FredManRave

Although some fans seem fit to still belittle people who have previously had a go at Onuoha for his alleged incapablities as a captain because int heri justification " he doesn't shout enough" it's been interesting to read a lot or peoples comments on what Mackie offers and thereofre would offer as a captain. I think hardly any have sugested being Captain is all about shouting which is the stick that many use to beat the non Onuoha as Captain beleivers with it's alot more rounded than that. Presence and commitment and willing to drive evreybody else on around them.

Great to read how Mackie is playing as if he was Captain which, let's face it, is the only way he knows how to play. Just what we need atm, with or without the armband.

To be fair to Jamie, whilst not the brightest, he knows his football, and he understands the tactics and positional requirements of playing fullback, winger, and anywhere on the forward line.

Watching him closely on Monday and he was the one, pulling people into position shouting instructiuons, and he leads by example. He's an excellent example for the younger players in terms of work ethic, and making the most of what ability you do have.

He's also one of the few players in that side who is confident in himself and and his ability and has less to worry about in terms of thier own game than someone like Onouha, who's game is struggling at the moment, and Lynch who's trying to get himself a consistent starting berth. He's a more mature and experienced player by four years than when he was last with us

So in the short term I wouldn't be too upset at him being made captain... Although I very much doubt Ollie will take it away from Onouha.

At the end of the day you want a team full of leaders anyway, and not just the one.

Once Lynch is settled tho, he would be my choice as captain and maybe Hall in a couple of years if we can hold on to him. There's no surprise that the back four looks more settled with Lynch in it, and Perch and Bidwell seem to be caught out of position less than when its Onouha and Hall at the back as a partnership.

Lynch and Onouha look lie they'll be the central defensive partnership going forward, as
I get the feeling Ollie want to move Hall into midfield to add a little height and strength to cover the back four leaving the other two midfielders more freedom up the pitch, which to me is ideal for playing Luongo and Cousins as Borysiuk looks a bit worrisome to me in terms of his decision making.
Mackie on 08:28 - Jan 4 with 3658 viewsBoston

Does the club have the position of team Chaplain?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Mackie on 09:03 - Jan 4 with 3600 viewsrsonist

Local scrote dealing in the toilets taken in for questioning.
Mackie on 09:45 - Jan 4 with 3553 viewsCamberleyR

Mackie on 08:20 - Jan 4 by swisscottage

To be fair to Jamie, whilst not the brightest, he knows his football, and he understands the tactics and positional requirements of playing fullback, winger, and anywhere on the forward line.

Watching him closely on Monday and he was the one, pulling people into position shouting instructiuons, and he leads by example. He's an excellent example for the younger players in terms of work ethic, and making the most of what ability you do have.

He's also one of the few players in that side who is confident in himself and and his ability and has less to worry about in terms of thier own game than someone like Onouha, who's game is struggling at the moment, and Lynch who's trying to get himself a consistent starting berth. He's a more mature and experienced player by four years than when he was last with us

So in the short term I wouldn't be too upset at him being made captain... Although I very much doubt Ollie will take it away from Onouha.

At the end of the day you want a team full of leaders anyway, and not just the one.

Once Lynch is settled tho, he would be my choice as captain and maybe Hall in a couple of years if we can hold on to him. There's no surprise that the back four looks more settled with Lynch in it, and Perch and Bidwell seem to be caught out of position less than when its Onouha and Hall at the back as a partnership.

Lynch and Onouha look lie they'll be the central defensive partnership going forward, as
I get the feeling Ollie want to move Hall into midfield to add a little height and strength to cover the back four leaving the other two midfielders more freedom up the pitch, which to me is ideal for playing Luongo and Cousins as Borysiuk looks a bit worrisome to me in terms of his decision making.

I've a feeling in years to come he might make a decent manager. From reading Neil Warnock's Made In Sheffield autobiography, Warnock as a player sounded very similar to Mackie (although obviously JM has played at a higher level), 100% effort, confident in himself and making the most of what limited ability he had as a journeyman lower league winger.

I can imagine in the dressing rooms of Scunthorpe, Hartlepool,Aldershot and Barnsley in the 1970s, NW being a very similar character to Mackie, geeing everyone up and giving instructions on the pitch.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024