Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barcode match thread 09:32 - Feb 1 with 23517 viewsLblock

I think I only ever started one match thread before and we probably lost that one.....

Anyway.... the starting line up guesses are tough for this one in certain areas - has Ollie blown the dust off Candle Face's "Selection Tombola"???

I go:-
Smithers the Penalty Ninja
RB Perch
CB Ned
CB Lynch
LB Bidwell
RM Pawel
CM Strongman Luongo
DCM Doughty
CM The Paddy Wonderkid
LM Mackie
CF Posh Boy Smithers

With Goss on the bench with Cilla and Ravel and perm anyone else left at the club (do we have anyone left from the Yoot or Reserves????)

Think we'll probably get turned over by 3 or 4 and plenty of people will again point to just how important Saturday's loss to Burton now looks.

But then, there's always that little voice (these days with a country bumpkin accent), in the back of your head, saying "you never know bwoy, the Geordies may take us lightly, have an off day etc".

Good luck to all....buckle up you bitches and get ready for the magical mystery ride.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Barcode match thread on 19:43 - Feb 1 with 2168 viewsbosh67

Barcode match thread on 19:36 - Feb 1 by timcocking

Ffs. So not starting any of the new signings then, who are all available for selection as far as i know. Textbook QPR.

What you need to do when you make a new signing who you hope is going to be a good asset, you start them in their best position for a run of games. Gets their confidence up and let's them know they have the backing of the manager. If they turn out rubbish you can drop them, but play them from the start if you want them to thrive.

What you definitely don't do if you have even half a brain, what QPR do every time, which is p!ss poor man management and a big part of the reason our good signings always struggle, is put them on the bench and fcuk around playing them out of position for the odd substitute appearance here or there.

Very much hoping we'll have a few new signings starting on saturday, otherwise the whole things a bloody big waste of time and it'll turn into the usual farce.

Goss has played very little football recently, so needs to get up to speed. Smith and Morrison were signed yesterday, so couldn't be selected tonight.

Expect a very different line up from the weekend onwards.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Barcode match thread on 19:43 - Feb 1 with 2161 viewsBrightonhoop

Evening. Any links folks?
Barcode match thread on 19:44 - Feb 1 with 2161 views2Thomas2Bowles

Barcode match thread on 18:55 - Feb 1 by easthertsr

Sylla injured! Going for a nifty 1-1! they haven't drawn at home all season! Fingers crossed!

How did he get injured.. getting out of bed ?

Dropped is the right answer

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Barcode match thread on 19:47 - Feb 1 with 2117 viewsBklynRanger

I put a link in the other thread Brighton - the Live on Sky one

COME ONNNNNNN and such
Barcode match thread on 19:47 - Feb 1 with 2110 viewsDeepcutHoop

*switches off*
Barcode match thread on 19:47 - Feb 1 with 2100 viewsCamberleyR

Fck

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Barcode match thread on 19:48 - Feb 1 with 2087 viewscorse

18 seconds and one down...great....
Barcode match thread on 19:48 - Feb 1 with 2023 viewsBklynRanger

Good pass Bidwell!
Login to get fewer ads

Barcode match thread on 19:49 - Feb 1 with 1997 viewskensalriser

Non-existent defending, no-one near the edge of the box.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Barcode match thread on 19:49 - Feb 1 with 1996 viewseccles

Barcode match thread on 19:36 - Feb 1 by timcocking

Ffs. So not starting any of the new signings then, who are all available for selection as far as i know. Textbook QPR.

What you need to do when you make a new signing who you hope is going to be a good asset, you start them in their best position for a run of games. Gets their confidence up and let's them know they have the backing of the manager. If they turn out rubbish you can drop them, but play them from the start if you want them to thrive.

What you definitely don't do if you have even half a brain, what QPR do every time, which is p!ss poor man management and a big part of the reason our good signings always struggle, is put them on the bench and fcuk around playing them out of position for the odd substitute appearance here or there.

Very much hoping we'll have a few new signings starting on saturday, otherwise the whole things a bloody big waste of time and it'll turn into the usual farce.

Or...
You prepare a team with a game plan with the players you have available in training and try to get them to carry it out. Think the new boys need to at least have a couple of sessions to get used to their new team mates/pattern of play etc.
Barcode match thread on 19:49 - Feb 1 with 1994 viewsRickyDicky

Gum Bobbing !

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Barcode match thread on 19:49 - Feb 1 with 1993 views2Thomas2Bowles

FFS

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Barcode match thread on 19:50 - Feb 1 with 1959 viewsrsonist

Barcode match thread on 19:48 - Feb 1 by corse

18 seconds and one down...great....

Behave yourself... it was 38 seconds.
Barcode match thread on 19:52 - Feb 1 with 1894 viewscorse

probably got something into my eye making such of a mistake.
Barcode match thread on 19:52 - Feb 1 with 1888 viewsSimonJames

Baldrick, pass me my incredibly strong ale!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Barcode match thread on 19:53 - Feb 1 with 1869 viewsStanisgod

F#cking embarrasing defending , squeezing in between two powder puff defenders.

Oh and F#CK OFF SKY !!!!!!!!!#!!!!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 19:54]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Barcode match thread on 19:53 - Feb 1 with 1859 viewsHunterhoop

It's 5-3-2. Same as at home to Fulham. Mackie and Washington up top, but neither can really hold it up. Wszolek less influential playing in a midfield 3.

Hmmm....

That goal as well. FFS, Rangers. Shelvey, on the edge of the box, waiting for the clearance?! Well, there's a surprise. HE DID IT ALL GAME AT LR AGAINST US. All the midfielders got sucked into the box. Stupid. Amateur.
Barcode match thread on 19:54 - Feb 1 with 1817 viewsBrightonhoop

Barcode match thread on 19:47 - Feb 1 by BklynRanger

I put a link in the other thread Brighton - the Live on Sky one

COME ONNNNNNN and such

Cheers Brooklyn....I think.
Barcode match thread on 19:54 - Feb 1 with 1810 viewsstevec

This could be another one for Norris McWhirter
Barcode match thread on 19:54 - Feb 1 with 1796 viewsToast_R

Ahwell that went well. 6-0 again?
Barcode match thread on 19:56 - Feb 1 with 1757 viewsStanisgod

Barcode match thread on 19:53 - Feb 1 by Hunterhoop

It's 5-3-2. Same as at home to Fulham. Mackie and Washington up top, but neither can really hold it up. Wszolek less influential playing in a midfield 3.

Hmmm....

That goal as well. FFS, Rangers. Shelvey, on the edge of the box, waiting for the clearance?! Well, there's a surprise. HE DID IT ALL GAME AT LR AGAINST US. All the midfielders got sucked into the box. Stupid. Amateur.

Exactly , practically a one man demo job at LR so we leave him alone !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Barcode match thread on 19:57 - Feb 1 with 1707 viewspaulparker

Why don't we go old school and man mark shelvey, stick perch on him ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Barcode match thread on 19:59 - Feb 1 with 1672 viewsToast_R

Jonjo Shevey seems to be cloaked to all the QPR players. Strolling tbrough at will no one picking him up at all or tracking his movement at all. Its likes he's Maradonna when he gets the ball. Pathetic.
Barcode match thread on 19:59 - Feb 1 with 1650 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Evening all.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Barcode match thread on 20:01 - Feb 1 with 1615 viewsCamberleyR

Barcode match thread on 19:57 - Feb 1 by paulparker

Why don't we go old school and man mark shelvey, stick perch on him ,

I really don't know why man marking is so out of favour in the modern game. If the other team has got a player that can hurt you, you surely try to nullify them so a threat has to come from elsewhere?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024