Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night 13:13 - Oct 3 with 4267 viewsBlackandGoldR

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/home-clash-versus-brentford-live-on-sky/

"QPR's home match v Brentford has been selected by Sky as 3 points for Brentford"
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 13:19 - Oct 3 with 4222 viewsstowmarketrange

Great.Another game I can’t get to.F@ck off Sky and pick on someone else for a change.
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 13:21 - Oct 3 with 4209 viewsEsox_Lucius

The last time I can remember QPR playing a game on my birthday was a 4-0 defeat to Blackburn on my 40th birthday. Please God don't let it be a 6-3 defeat this time.

The grass is always greener.

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 13:21 - Oct 3 with 4208 viewsWatford_Ranger

That just screams huge viewing figures and ad revenue.
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 13:33 - Oct 3 with 4146 viewsRBlock

pricks
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 13:39 - Oct 3 with 4122 viewskingsburyR

MONDAY NIGHT.

What a load of old toss that is.

This is def my last year as a ST holder.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 13:53 - Oct 3 with 4054 viewsflitwickhoop

Monday night at the end of November? Really. F'cking hell

Looking at our recent history against them on the tv this will only go one way
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 14:16 - Oct 3 with 3984 viewsbosh67

Another f*king SKY horror show no doubt.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 14:22 - Oct 3 with 3966 viewsBoston

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 13:21 - Oct 3 by Esox_Lucius

The last time I can remember QPR playing a game on my birthday was a 4-0 defeat to Blackburn on my 40th birthday. Please God don't let it be a 6-3 defeat this time.

God forbid they pass then.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 14:35 - Oct 3 with 3924 viewsstowmarketrange

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 13:39 - Oct 3 by kingsburyR

MONDAY NIGHT.

I’ve said the same for the last 2 seasons but I’ve been stupid enough to renew.Why do we fecking bother?
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 14:45 - Oct 3 with 3896 viewsswitchingcode

F****** Sky
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 15:55 - Oct 3 with 3767 viewscolinallcars

Does any other sport or entertainment suffer like this ? Can you imagine someone buying a ticket for the ballet at Covent Garden only to be told " sorry squire it's been switched to a Monday "
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 16:10 - Oct 3 with 3744 viewsHarbour

Every derby game appears to automatically be on Sky was expecting this to move but not to Monday night....As it happens I can now go as I am at wedding Saturday. Problem is looks like another loss as we do not win Sky games😩
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 16:22 - Oct 3 with 3724 viewsmarky67

strange rangers have announced it but it`s not on skys list yet? no game announced for december 2nd yet which is buggering up getting train ticket for preston.
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 16:49 - Oct 3 with 3666 viewsLblock

Absolute W@nkers

At least on a Saturday something 5% can distract the head and numb the pain

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 16:59 - Oct 3 with 3636 viewseasthertsr

FFS, keep Andy (I hate QPR with a passion) Hinchcliffe well away from the Mic, or the Commentary Box may be stormed and said Mic inserted into Mr. Hinchcliffe before he can commence on his Brentford love-in!
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 17:41 - Oct 3 with 3557 viewsWatford_Ranger

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 16:22 - Oct 3 by marky67

strange rangers have announced it but it`s not on skys list yet? no game announced for december 2nd yet which is buggering up getting train ticket for preston.

You'll struggle to find QPR fans that want to watch that, let alone trying to sell it to United fans from Hampshire or whoever they think watches lower league football on TV.
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 18:03 - Oct 3 with 3526 viewsjohncharles

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 13:39 - Oct 3 by kingsburyR

MONDAY NIGHT.

Gave up mine this year. Moved away from London but still prepared to put up with the cost and hassle of travelling but getting bummed in the gob by Sky is just too much sh1t to handle.
Fk it.

Strong and stable my arse.

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 19:21 - Oct 3 with 3420 viewsfrancisbowles

Just booked a flight and accommodation on the Sunday, so we are now screwed for this one.

It's a double edged sword as the Championship needs the TV revenue but it does nothing for the real fans.
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 20:04 - Oct 3 with 3353 viewsactonman

Oh ffs !! So now a Saturday drinking / football ritual with the added spice of a local derby with a day to recover after has turned into a rush home from work to sit in fking traffic for 2 hours to watch us get bummed again in front of the cameras before getting home at fcuk knows what time and be up the next day for work !!

Sh!tflaps !!
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 20:25 - Oct 3 with 3311 viewsStanisgod

Is there any way of finding out the actual viewing figures for games like this ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 21:01 - Oct 3 with 3243 viewsdavman

Yet another game where that LFW favourite phrase, "Bummed in the Gob" will come to the fore.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 08:04 - Oct 4 with 3001 viewsDorse

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 21:01 - Oct 3 by davman

Yet another game where that LFW favourite phrase, "Bummed in the Gob" will come to the fore.

'Sky - Believe In Better Gob-Bummery'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 18:45 - Oct 4 with 2778 viewsPinnerPaul

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 16:10 - Oct 3 by Harbour

Every derby game appears to automatically be on Sky was expecting this to move but not to Monday night....As it happens I can now go as I am at wedding Saturday. Problem is looks like another loss as we do not win Sky games😩

See Clive's analysis.

We DO win TV games, just slightly less than we do non TV games.
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 14:48 - Oct 5 with 2529 viewstraininvain

I see that Sky are planning on moving Arsenal vs Liverpool to Christmas Eve. Surely that will spark a wide scale boycott if those fans have any sense?
Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 15:18 - Oct 5 with 2506 viewsstowmarketrange

Brentford at home on the Box on a Monday night on 14:48 - Oct 5 by traininvain

I see that Sky are planning on moving Arsenal vs Liverpool to Christmas Eve. Surely that will spark a wide scale boycott if those fans have any sense?

Those pesky Liverpool fans are kicking up a stink and Sky are thinking of moving the kick off time to a more sensible time.The rest of us can just shut the f@ck up and lump it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024